[Kongai] [sign-ups] Art battles #1 (again) kongai (or suggestion). PLEASE SIGN UP AGAIN IF YOU WERE IN THE FIRST ONE!!!!

22 posts

Flag Post

I have made this thread again because the other got deleted for no reason – suspected glitch.

This is sign ups only

This is just the sign ups. Post your name and you will be added. please if you were in the other thread post again. I have added an easier theme in but you can suggest one if you like.

Entered

Leidolfr
rawismojo
vulcant13
Big_Ole_Dog
piratemonkey
DraGonZ13
techyworm

Flag Post

Are we going to do anything other than sigs? With SOTW, it seems odd to constrain us to small-scale art that largely relies on renders.

I was hoping these contests would be more for original art based around a prompt or theme.

Flag Post

Have you got any ideas and will people do handrawn?

Flag Post

I could come up with lots of ideas. I think it’d be good for people to at least try to do some drawing/painting. A lot of people here didn’t even do sigs before they got here, then they picked it up and are now at least competent sig makers. If they get encouraged to learn how to draw digitally, who knows what will come of it?

I just don’t see much reason for there to be another SOTW contest, if it’s just going to be pretty much the same thing.

Flag Post

I suck at signatures, can we do something that requires actual drawing and not render manipulations >.>?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Battle_organiser:

Have you got any ideas and will people do handrawn?

i was wondering why i couldnt find the thread, and see who won [ i guess no one won because there werent many entries?] anyways, all I do is hand drawn, lol, and def sign me up, the last one was disappointing, and was my first art contest so, im really bummed, lol

Flag Post

I’d like to sign up, too.

Flag Post

I’ll sign up anyways

Flag Post

And me.

Flag Post

I guess I’ll go for it this time.

Flag Post

Added everyone

Flag Post

meeee

Flag Post

Is this Kongai? i sign up :P

Flag Post

Updates entered list. The theme will be kongai unless someone has a really good idea

Flag Post

Nostalgic, artwork on anything that is 20 years old, is that a good idea?

Flag Post

I honestly don’t like kongai, I have never played it and never had a thing for it I think we should do bad ass movie scenes like the hardcore stuff from xXx or something, like those way cool memorable action scenes. Ya that’s it, we should do memorable action scenes from movies (that are totally badass)

Flag Post

I have an idea, not sure how good it is though.

You find an old picture (like the Mona Lisa) and redo it in a cool style.

Flag Post

Oh I vote for that one, thats really cool.

Flag Post

ill sign up what is the theme

Flag Post

I’ll sign up… and see if I remember to submit something when the time comes (since I’ll probably be knee deep in other personal projects and planning for a game).

Flag Post

BTW when does this start?

Flag Post

ill sign up