SFDG 2 Release Date? page 4

122 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by ExplosiveBiscuit:

It looks like its going to be really good, but i am slightly worried about that fully multiplayer thing, i hope there are some neutral sectors for those that don’t want to fight other players.

Well the reason why all the sectors would be MP is because programming the AI’s will be massively complex with all these new weapons/strategies which the Ai will have to adapt to. Remember alot of sectors will be heavily guarded if it’s a base so you have protection there.

Flag Post

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE SECTOR MAP IN A HEXAGONAL FORMAT! I was gonnah suggest you do that but i looked closley at the video so i think this game is going to be way better than the first. love the new graphics. the new targeting screen is amazing. the sooner u can get an alpha going the sooner more positive feedback will be sent ;)

Flag Post

Please read this if you are worried about all sectors being MP: http://www.starfighterinfinity.com/blog/Common-Concerns.htm

Check out the rest of the site those who have not seen it, and like the facebook page for news updates: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Starfighter-Infinity/111715402264863

Flag Post

From reading the blogs the game sounds really good.

Flag Post

hehe cant wait for it hopefully the people i used to talk to on the 1st one still remeber me (godofdust20)

Flag Post

hey DJ any further eta’s of release day, from what it says on your website it seems like soon i just want the up to date info from you… it sounds awesome

Flag Post
Originally posted by DJStatika:

Probably sometime in 2010. I havent really got very far with it yet

lol that didn’t happen but it’s ok

Flag Post
Originally posted by placebo99:

hey DJ any further eta’s of release day, from what it says on your website it seems like soon i just want the up to date info from you… it sounds awesome

The date I am sure been pushed back based on what I read on the blog, There’s still a lot needing to be implemented and discussed.

Flag Post

Hehe, yeah I know. That’s why im gonna stop giving even vague dates. It is progressing though

Flag Post

Hehe, yeah I know. That’s why im gonna stop giving even vague dates. It is progressing though.

However I sense beta coming up soon. :D

Flag Post

hmm will i need to upgrade my pc because this one is looks like its going to be bigger and my pc can barely take the 1st one

Flag Post
Originally posted by dusty1234:

hmm will i need to upgrade my pc because this one is looks like its going to be bigger and my pc can barely take the 1st one

Yup you should because SFI will have alot of content which will be on a server with space x10 then what SF:DG had.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Yup you should because SFI will have alot of content which will be on a server with space x10 then what SF:DG had.
it will be worth it though

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

anyway if this is the qazzaq i knew from the 1st one you better start the roman army again and btw its godofdust20

Flag Post

anyway if this is the qazzaq i knew from the 1st one you better start the roman army again and btw its godofdust20.

Yup I am the same qazzaq also the Roman Army was owned by “Caesar” but then it got deleted so I remade it to hold the gand slot for who ever wanted to become its leader officially. I then moved on to “The Bounty Hunter$”.

Flag Post

Hehe, yeah I know. That’s why im gonna stop giving even vague dates. It is progressing though

that won’t leave us hanging at least

Flag Post

Just keep up with the, starfighterinfinity website for further progress updates.

Flag Post

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!I’m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post

games online[/url] |

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaniHall:

wtf! wat is the estamite of wen it will probibly be out?

Maybe at the end of this year.

Flag Post

Ben doesn’t know the release date, heck even an goal he is still working on it. so stop bugging him about it ok?

Flag Post

well i found a link for the new game idk if anyone else has sen this but
http://www.starfighterinfinity.com/blog/Website-Launched.htm

Flag Post

I posted the link 8 posts above and many times in the pages which past.