[Stick Arena: Ballistick] help

16 posts

Flag Post

when i play the game my stick man moves around by its self and i cant move it all io can do is shoot please help me

Flag Post

it can be your arrow keys are messed up…

Flag Post

This game has caused troubles for many many people, sometimes it can be fixed by using IE instead of Firefox. I can’t really help you a whole lot because I wasn’t having troubles, sorry and good luck!

Flag Post
Originally posted by sinful7:

when i play the game my stick man moves around by its self and i cant move it all io can do is shoot please help me

This also happened to me. Using IE8, I managed to fix it (thanks to phoenix00017 =)) by doing this.. Tools---Internet Options----Security------Trusted Sites--Add Site---input "http://www.kongregate.com"---add to list--- uncheck protected mode for trusted sites (in trusted sites tab)----*restart* IE, load Stick Arena---- play Hope this helps! =)

Flag Post

The only problem I have is with the stupid connection.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sinful7:

I have this same problem and it’s so freakin annoying. I’ve tried reloading the game a few times but I’ve given up now. Tired of it.

Flag Post

well either your arrow keys are messed up or intense lag.lag makes it so that it has trouble accpeting and doing your commands and continues to do a preivious command instead of the current one.although i have no clue what im talking about you gotta admit this makes scense in theory.anyways mine was srewy too so i ripped off my keys to try to fix it myslef.and has stated before i have no clue what im (talking about)>>>was doing i now have a rough estimate of 145$ to get it fixed

Flag Post
Originally posted by chinkychinkydoo:

well either your arrow keys are messed up or intense lag.lag makes it so that it has trouble accpeting and doing your commands and continues to do a preivious command instead of the current one.although i have no clue what im talking about you gotta admit this makes scense in theory.anyways mine was srewy too so i ripped off my keys to try to fix it myslef.and has stated before i have no clue what im (talking about)>>>was doing i now have a rough estimate of 145$ to get it fixed

You’re an unfunny racist.

Flag Post

have you played gears of war2

Flag Post

its the best but stranglehold is better by miles becuase you get slow motion dive and spin attacks barrages and healf boosts and percision bullets awesome!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Trekhe:

Where’s the racism? I see no racism. Point it out, please.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XYTWO:
Originally posted by Trekhe:

Where’s the racism? I see no racism. Point it out, please.

The big “your”

Flag Post

I have a different problem. I use chrome and i cannot move. i know they keyboard isnt messed up, and i dont lag. the only thing i can do is talk and attack with my hands, but cant move. any suggestions?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bootsma:

I have a different problem. I use chrome and i cannot move. i know they keyboard isnt messed up, and i dont lag. the only thing i can do is talk and attack with my hands, but cant move. any suggestions?

try something besides chrome.

Flag Post

i have a problem with the dimensions version,my screen is zoomed in and its only the game,and i cant chat,or leave the game cause its zomed in.I tried internet explorer,and cgrome,any help?

Flag Post
Originally posted by cgyflames34:

i have a problem with the dimensions version,my screen is zoomed in and its only the game,and i cant chat,or leave the game cause its zomed in.I tried internet explorer,and cgrome,any help?

WHY WOULD YOU BUMP THIS THREAD IT IS A YEAR OLD! I CAN STILL SEE MY OLD POST ugh…