[Stick Arena: Ballistick] favorite weapons

70 posts

Flag Post

mine is the shotgun and pistol what are yours

Flag Post

My favourite weapon is surely the AK-47. With it I dominated a map seemingly and got up to 24 kills with only 4 deaths. My next favourite would be the hammer, which can also result in many consecutive kills when used right.

Flag Post

I like the AK-47 because of the fact that it is very versatile, you can use it on any map and still pull a decent amount of kills. My next favorite would have to be the Double Barrel, if you can pull it off right it never fails to impress. Next, my favorite combat weapon is of course the ’Sledge, for one reason and this one reason only, it is a one hit kill, and when you kill someone with it they are like “DANG!” that cracks me up.

Flag Post

my favortie weapon is the ak-47 and second favorite weapon is the silenced pistol.

Flag Post

my favorite is the:
1:sword
2:ak-47
3:shotgun

Flag Post

Favourite gun would definitely be the AK 47, though a nice doublebarrel in a tough situation can be handy. Favourite melee weapon would be the sledgehammer, for the pure fact it’s one hit kill, and that you can hide in corners (on the right map) and when anyone is foolish enough to come close enough, you get to squish ‘em =P Next would be the katana, you’re faster with it than bare handed, attacks fast, decent range, and average damage. More of an all round weapon =\

Flag Post

I like the Light Saber best. Yes, I do have Lab Pass.

Flag Post

i like the light saber and i like the big blaster yes i already play vip and its so cool

Flag Post

guns: ak47,shotgun
weps: sword,sledgehammer,

Flag Post

Ak47, Screw paying for that game. It’s Only good if you have good connect, which i don’t

Flag Post

Shotgun, by far. The shotgun allows you to use scenery/barricades to your advantage during a gunfight much easier than the AK does, since you only need to hit three times with it.

I like the sledgehammers ability to kill through walls, but I’m pretty bad with it in open space.

Flag Post

Shotgun as well.

Flag Post

Shotgun and Hammer Got 36-4 in one match with those 2 =D. Enemies were tough though.

Flag Post

1: Pistol.
2: Shotgun.
3: Sword.
4: Ak-47
5: Bat.
6: Sledge.

I absolutely hate the sledge, everyone hides behind a wall with it. It ruins many great maps.

Flag Post

Mine is:
1:Sledge
2:Katana
3:Shotgun
4:Ak-47
5:Bat
6:Glock

Flag Post

Ak 47 is beast

Flag Post
Originally posted by cplburner:

Ak 47 is beast

beast?

Flag Post

I’m a fan of the glock.

Flag Post

Shotgun,Glock,AK47,bat,and the sledge

Flag Post

1.ak-47
2.sledge
3.pistol
4.sword
5.bat
6.shotgun
i hate the shot gun cause of slow reload i always get killed with it

Flag Post

Shotgun always wins against ak-47 if you know what you are doing.

Flag Post

i allways go with the shot guns. they almost never fail me in any game.

Flag Post

I don’t know why anyone uses the sledge, it takes no skill and show’s you can’t play the game. I always win when someone uses it.

Flag Post

I would have to say:

1. AK-47
Pros: Really Fast, great for running around on rapid fire like a monkey on heroin.
Cons: Not a lot of damage damage.
Overall: My favorite, considering rapid fire is my best friend and I have an uncanny ability to dodge bullets.

2. Glock
Pros: Fairly Fast.
Cons: Not super powerful.
Overall: I’ll grab a glock if there’s no AK around, as it’s very well rounded.

3. Shotgun
Pros: Great Damage.
Cons: Slow as hell.
Overall: If this is the only gun I can find, I’ll take it, but I won’t like it. No rapid fire whatsoever. Although I’d rather have this than a melee weapon, as guns to be better imo.

4. Katana
Pros: Can slice somebody up before they can say monkey barrels.
Cons: Not to powerful, and, since it’s a melee weapon, can easily be thwarted by someone with a fast gun.

5. Baseball Bat
Pros: Pretty Decent Damage.
Cons: Not the fastest weapon you can get your hands on.
Overall: This places before katana only because it’s slower. And I dislike slow things.

6. Sledge
Pros: One hit kill.
Cons: Slower than New York City rush hour traffic.
I hate slow, and I’m not exactly prone to hitting people with melee weapons. Put those together, and you’ve got yourself an EPIC FAIL.

And, uh, fists are useless. ’Nuff said.

Flag Post

I enjoy the guns. But the guns are horrible when it comes to close combat.

So I’d pick the Katana or Bat.