[Sacred Seasons MMORPG] Leveling Tips?

5 posts

Flag Post

Does anyone have any leveling tips for this game? Hmmph, I’m stuck at 15, and other than just doing the same room 15x in a row, I don’t see any other way to level. Any tips?

Flag Post

Get a friend or two and try to do “difficulty 20” quests. Other than that… I guess you just try wandering around until you can find some enemies you can kill for good xp + silver. For about your level, the white wolves in coldwoods (two or three screens left of the entrance) is where I spent a decent amount of time.

But to answer your question more directly: yes, you do need to go into the same room 15x in a row sometimes. Once you unlock Bleakwoods and are around level 40, you’ll be going in and out of one dungeon for five or six levels at least.

Flag Post

You could always get a run through a higher level fortress.

Flag Post

Playing the same room multiple time is the best way to lvl up, tiresome and boring as it might be.

http://sacredseasons.wikia.com/wiki/Caster_Training_Area_Guide

This might help.

And BTW, you can direct people on other threads similar to this to that page.

Flag Post

I found a dungeon full of moles, thats a great place to train, its in the westwoods, you most go south west till you come to a place with 3 NPC, and one dungeon, thats the dungeon