[Sacred Seasons MMORPG] Area Damage

7 posts

Flag Post

What are the classes that have area damage skills (aoe/ae damage skills)?

I only know of three..
Shaman
Scout
Snow Bandit

(How come they all start with S…)

Flag Post

I wouldn’t mind knowing that answer. I’ve been wondering if any of the classes eventually end up with aoe nukes. Seems like a caster would be the most likely to have anything along those lines, but I have yet to see any real explanation of the classes. Quite irritating in a way.

Flag Post

My main is a Snow Bandit and I just realized that Frost Daggers II won’t increase in damage, not even by 1, from the level you get it ( Like level 10 or something ) to level 150, and isn’t effected by ANY stats. I do agree that casters should get a multi target skill, too.

Personally I think that all of the classes need to be balanced. Apparently, a decent level ( 200ish ) Arctic Warrior or whatever can hit like 50k with his regular attack.

Flag Post

I agree, the balance sucks. The skills really should be affected by stats, otherwise, they’re useless a very short while after you get them. I picked Medicine Man first, and only two skills were of any use, even when I first got them.

Flag Post

After a bit of testing I’ve found that Skill increases Magic-based classes’ skills… very slightly. 3 extra points in Skill gave around 3 extra damage or healing. From what I’ve read I’m guessing Speed affects Attack-based classes the same way. Not nearly enough to make a difference though, unless high-level items have ridiculous amounts of them.

Flag Post

So basically, every class sucks right now and we just pick one and try to stay with it. That’s real nice to know. It also explains why the stats didn’t really to matter.

Flag Post

I’m a scout, and I don’t think that area damage should even be in the game, or it should be improved. I have shadow strike II, and it does 13 damage, no matter what level I am.