[Sacred Seasons MMORPG] FREE training bot!

29 posts

Flag Post
Sorry, my computer dosen't auto-format texts for Kong forum... bear with me the crappy version i posted... (or repost it if you can)
I bet you all came here to download some kind of free trainer, eh? 
Don’t you think it’s weird that a game that came out in May already has so many players craving for a bot to train? 
Anyways, sorry to tell you, my post isn’t to give away viruses and spam to every SS player. 
Instead, I’d like to suggest my ideas to the SS creators, for the simple and probably only reason that the game is pitiful. 
I must admit, I got hooked for 4-5 hours at the beginning, trying out new things and levelling up, but that’s just about it. 
If it weren’t for the medium badge I guess I would’ve stopped playing at level 15 or so. Why? Because the game doesn’t have any content. 
And just about everything varsil posted.  

So I’ll give my suggestions to the SS creators.

If you want, compare with Runescape, the best browser MMORPG of all time and of course Final Fantasy, especially FFX since it was Square Enix’s biggest commercial success, the best RPG ever (imo)

*Note: If your excuse is that you can’t program it, then you’re shooting yourself in the foot by using Flash. Why write on Notepad when you can use Open office? 

The good stuff first:
Ok, here it goes: 

- The portal system (new and creative. Or else I missed a big chapter in RPGs)
- Artwork: “cute” and detailed. 
- errr... it’s free?

1. The story!

Why create a game called “Sacred SEASONS” when the only reference to the seasons is some totally repetitive classes and area names? 
If you want to hook players and keep them playing, you MUST add a story or at least some interesting quests! 
I would suggest creating a story line with cut scenes for each season. Also give them each an area as well as creating more towns and neutral ones. 
Players will then begin with the mission to accomplish the sequence of events, to then find themselves free to do what they want. 
It’s a bit like RS’s tutorial island, only instead of giving the basics; the story will ALSO be the way to hook the players to the game.
Having spent over 3-4 hours passing the story mode, players will then rediscover SS and roam freely through all the areas, 
complete quests available to all the classes, join guilds, fight in the PvP, etc. The whole game, in other words. 

2. Gold = FAIL

Eliminate gold. 
Gold brings problems. SS addicts will buy gold even if you charge them a buck every 10 piece. 
Casual players will pass on them and use poorly designed silver items. But this will create an enormous 
balancing issue since the gold-users will be overpowered and the free to play, way underpowered.
Instead, why not merge both currencies into ONE? (Gold or silver).  
This will allow ALL players to have  a chance at obtaining the best items, providing they play enough. 
Also it’ll make silver worth more, since it unlocks everything available in shops. 
Hard quests with high silver pay outs will become more popular, thus attracting more people (add revenue). 
Also boosting the silver drop for monsters and randomizing it a bit will make the game fun and more luck-based (the excitement of getting a high drop, for ex.). 
Currently, silver is useless when you have purchased the best weapon available and only gold allows you to buy better stuff. 
With this, doing the “free gold” offers will become free silver instead. (Though I don’t encourage these scams). This will also allow the developers to create only one sort of items, instead of nerfing silver-cost ones. 

More items. 

Duh.  Armour, Helmet, Shield, Boots, Gloves, Accessory, etc. More items mean more diversity. It’ll allow 
creating class-only items, or give away event items to attract players like Runescape. 
For example, adding a second “hand” will allow players to choose from 2-hand weapon (+ damage), an extra shield 
(+defence) or a lighter weapon (faster timer). And of course, MORE armour. Even if gold isn’t removed, at least 
add basic armour for f2p. 
Also, the healing items should be proportional (10% of hp instead of a set value) since HP/SP curves are way too 
exponential in SS, and some classes can’t heal, which cripples them in arenas. If status affects are added, then 
healing items will become very popular.
Creating items with more variety than just stat bonus helps maintain interest and allows customization. Make 
draining weapons, status effects, defender weapons (def bonus), lighter weapons (timer), special powers or combos 
(unleash), etc. will grandly help keep players interested. Also, items that can be used in battle (Ie : Casts Heal), 
allowing weapons changes in battle or giving enemies a drop chance for some items or weapons may prove to be 
interesting. These are just a few suggestions.

3. Classes 

Classes or merely excuses for artwork?? 

Classes should be different, like in FF Tactics advance, where even with 25 classes, you feel there’s major 
differences between a Sniper, an Archer and a Hunter! It’s better to have only 6*7 classes but each with unique 
abilities than a dozen or more but each overlapping over others. 
The major point to work over would be the timer. A balanced timer is essential in a real time game, so instead 
of having some characters with 6s and others with 3s, an average 4 or 5 seconds would be good, and of course with 
skills (speed mostly) to influence it. Then distribute skills and stat power equally among the classes. Timer 
shouldn’t be a factor by the way. (IE + attack power, - attack speed)

Skills. 

Make skills actually useful. Because we need time to “choose” skills, it cripples the skill-dependant 
(er... none so far) classes. So assigning hotkeys to the important ones or allowing customization should 
solve that. Also, they should be proportional with stats, instead of a fixed amount. By this, I mean  that 
buffs and debuffs should be good on the long run, but not in crazy numbers of turns (3*4 and not 10*15). 
And PERCENTAGE based!!!! Thus, a 10% damage increase instead of a +5 attack buff. 

Also, provide an interesting advantage to each class. (Example: A powerful ultima-like attack for warriors, 
good healing powers for mages, attack-all moves for bandits, etc.)Limiting to a certain number the skills each 
class can have,  to not overcrowd the game. Mainline skills should be upgradable with level ups or training 
(special “quests” that costs silver) and be more powerful while costing more SP, depending on the level.

Balanced stats. 

I don’t know the actual formulas SS uses to calculate damage, but it is way too exponential. 
Leveling up at first will increase the damage by 1 or 2 to the most, then even without skill/magic/attack 
level ups, a character will hit more (?). And by personal experience, at level 23 my arctic soldier hit 60’s 
while at level 24 I started hitting 90’s just by levelling up. (???) 
* So actually make the stats worth what they are. OR make them very effective (Ie: a formula where the attack 
is multiplied and weapon power added), which would accentuate the class differences OR make them less effective, 
so level differences aren’t THAT significative.
* Also SP should be proportionally gained with the other spells. Don’t make ridiculously high SP spells; 
instead put 50% SP or something like that for “ultimate” spells. Also don’t cripple warrior classes with too 
low SP and ridiculous skills.
* Speed should influence the timer, so that a good speed would mean a quick timer. Adding other stats could 
prove to be interesting as long as it doesn’t overload the game.
* Weapon, armour, skill bonuses shouldn’t be added to the char’s stats, but added next to it 
(Example: Attack 23 (35)) to clarify things.
* Level ups should provide with a minimum of stat increases. Adding a certain amount of HP and SP, 
as well as rolling the virtual die where you get a chance of getting the stat bonus is a good idea, 
but guarantee at least 2 or 3 stat bonus.
* Take away Attack or Magic for classes that will NEVER use it. This will also remove those double 
sided classes with as much attack as magic, which are never good. (Ie: 2 Red mages VS 1 Black mage + 1 White mage)

4. MMORPG remember. MMO!!! 

Build a good PvP. 
Right now, it’s more an online RPG than a MMORPG. A good game is only fun if you can pitch yourself 
against players like yourself in fair battles. To do so, you need to classify the players in level tiers 
to make it fair. (Like RS) Adding stakes, rewards and glory to it will make the game addictive. A few suggestions:

* Offer large silver amounts for the best PKers every week or so, in each level tier.
* Construct a rating based on the people you vanquish and their level. Then, show it whenever you mouse over a player’s stats.
* If you wish to keep this game “safe” (can’t lose items you have), then offer random prize drops dependently on the level tier whenever you win a battle OR if the PvP becomes a non*safe zone, then the loser can lose its most valuable item (equipped) to the winner
* Much more... just the PvP should hook people to the game imo.

Guilds

Adding a guild wars would allow guild rankings and also unlock new things: 

A page on the forum, a “Safe Spot” on the map for your guild where you can heal whenever you go in. 
Add special merchants in it, with exclusive merchandise unlockable as the guild progresses to emphasize 
on cooperative quests. 
To make cash on this, simply put a max number of members and then allow players to increase that number 
by paying silver (which will cost more and more)

Minigames 

I can totally see a Capture the flag where players play in a randomly generated map. 
Two teams oppose each other and must capture each other’s flag, located at opposite ends and then bring it 
back to their own “base” to win silver and EXP. Of course it’s more a mad portal chase, but intercepting a 
flag carrier will result in a battle where you could have up to 5 players against 5 others!! 

More minigames means more fun outside the original concept! 

General interface

Simplify the portals / maps

Actually it’s more of a maze to confuse you than an original system of portals. Maps are useless because they 
represent the few areas there are instead of a detailed map of the area, which is what players want. Evidently,
 the best way to gain access to the map is through a quest. The new map system would allow players to click on 
an area of the map to get the magnified version of it and every “tile” accessible through portals, with the quest
 NPCs as well as Arenas. 

5. General interface

More and better quests.

All quests are boring, similar and worthless. They render very little EXP or silver, and arenas give nothing 
worth doing. Instead of making over and over NPCs, dungeons and quests all alike, diversify them!!
Add quest items, a story line (see above), mazes with the portal system, minigames (see above), dungeons will 
puzzles, battles alongside monsters, searches for an NPC throughout the entire game, etc.
Also adding training quests (to have better skills) and class-specific ones (designed to challenge your class) 
will make the game funner. But be careful in adding worthless grinding sessions like 3.5k monsters over and over 
for 5 gold.

Details

I hate games that state the obvious. I KNOW I just hit 300 damage. Duh.  So instead, put a disable window for 
combat messages and make the chat much bigger to allow cooperation with allies and actual strategy. Adopt a 
system like RS where what the character says appears on the screen (not only in the window). Simplify the chat, 
and allow friend/guild chat with a hotkey. 
Guilds should be incorporated with the game. Friends should be able to be added by typing instead of adding them 
in real*time only (like in RS) and removing them with a confirmation message first. (I deleted buds by mistake 
and couldn’t add them after *.*) Add an ignore list.
Equip items should have its own button. Character button should only show your current hp, SP, stats, EXP towards 
next level, and general details on guild, PvP rank, etc. 
Skills should be classified in logical order (alphabetically or by unlock order) instead of being random since 
that wastes time in battles. Add hotkeys. Screw all the anti-bot measures and add things random events like in 
RS (a NPC that appears and actually rewards a player randomly, but failure to answer a simple question would log 
the player off). Auto-attack on target number 1 if failure to read command.
 Sell items or trade items
Add a real log out window (instead of game over). Allow server changes. Remove all the ingame adds (buy gold, 
kreds for gold, etc.) for one big option in a corner. 

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Ok there’s already too much in this post. Just know that I certainly won’t play SS again if the game stays in its actual testing version. Give your opinion on the matter or comment mine.

And about the impertinence of the badges on kong, it’s all relative. A 10%  SS addict will find them really easy as all the other 90% will find it boring and time*wasting.

Flag Post

_

i thought you were gonna post something relative to the topic, such as and auto-attack bot feature…

ANYWAYS
we can all hope that SS2 is not as much of a grind-fest as this game…such as how the only useful button is the Attack button…

Flag Post

I became uninterested once I read the “Runescape is the best browser based MMORPG of all time,” and stopped reading when I read that the portals were a positive thing. I disagree on those two fronts so.. I’m not even going to bother reading the rest.

Anyway, the only thing, in my opinion, keeping Sacred Seasons away from appealing to a wider audience is the whole grind-fest gimmick. Come up with more quests, make the enemies more versatile(give them spells or something besides “attack” all the time), and make the game have more variety.

Flag Post

@IceHedge: I stated that since it is the most highly acclaimed browser MMORPG and actually won a prize. But it lost me when it removed the wild, added GE and mostly made the game so censured that i became childish. But as i said, my computer bugs (?) and i can’t even edit my posts .

And to come back to the portals, i suggested a map system similar to dungeon maps in all the games that existed. Which would already be progress since the actual map is useless.

Flag Post

yeah runescape is the best mmo lol

Flag Post

he did say best browser mmorpg of all time

Flag Post

I agree with the dungeon map suggestion, Kaicha. It’s as if the level designers and programmers weren’t fully working together when deciding how the dungeons would work. I was very confused for the longest time that the arena and dungeon were two seperate things. I thought the dungeons were just basic caves you went into at low levels and it’d eventually lead to multilevel dungeons and etc.

Instead, you just get handed caves(what the game considers dungeons) throughout the whole game while the only real dungeons in the game are the ‘arenas.’ It’s just confusing to me.

Plus, in the arenas, it’s too linear. There are multiple routes drawn into each room, but you’re only allowed to go one way, which is odd.

Didn’t mean to ramble on the subject. All in all like I said I agree with you about the dungeon maps if I read correctly.

P.S. Didn’t mean to come off as an arse if I did. Lol.

Flag Post

Don’t you think it’s weird that a game that came out in May already has so many players craving for a bot to train?
Anyways, sorry to tell you, my post isn’t to give away viruses and spam to every SS player.
Instead, I’d like to suggest my ideas to the SS creators, for the simple and probably only reason that the game is pitiful.
I must admit, I got hooked for 4-5 hours at the beginning, trying out new things and levelling up, but that’s just about it.
If it weren’t for the medium badge I guess I would’ve stopped playing at level 15 or so. Why? Because the game doesn’t have any content.

If you want, compare with Runescape, the best browser MMORPG of all time and of course Final Fantasy, especially FFX since it was Square Enix’s biggest commercial success, the best RPG ever (imo)

*Note: If your excuse is that you can’t program it, then you’re shooting yourself in the foot by using Flash. Why write on Notepad when you can use Open office?

The good stuff first:
Ok, here it goes:

- errr… it’s free?

1. The story!

Why create a game called “Sacred SEASONS” when the only reference to the seasons is some totally repetitive classes and area names?
If you want to hook players and keep them playing, you MUST add a story or at least some interesting quests!
I would suggest creating a story line with cut scenes for each season. Also give them each an area as well as creating more towns and neutral ones.
Players will then begin with the mission to accomplish the sequence of events, to then find themselves free to do what they want.
It’s a bit like RS’s tutorial island, only instead of giving the basics; the story will ALSO be the way to hook the players to the game.
Having spent over 3-4 hours passing the story mode, players will then rediscover SS and roam freely through all the areas,
complete quests available to all the classes, join guilds, fight in the PvP, etc. The whole game, in other words.

2. Gold = FAIL

Eliminate gold.

Gold brings problems. SS addicts will buy gold even if you charge them a buck every 10 piece.
Casual players will pass on them and use poorly designed silver items. But this will create an enormous
balancing issue since the gold-users will be overpowered and the free to play, way underpowered.
This will allow ALL players to have a chance at obtaining the best items, providing they play enough.
Also it’ll make silver worth more, since it unlocks everything available in shops.
Hard quests with high silver pay outs will become more popular, thus attracting more people (add revenue).
Also boosting the silver drop for monsters and randomizing it a bit will make the game fun and more luck-based (the excitement of getting a high drop, for ex.).
Currently, silver is useless when you have purchased the best weapon available and only gold allows you to buy better stuff.
With this, doing the “free gold” offers will become free silver instead. (Though I don’t encourage these scams). This will also allow the developers to create only one sort of items, instead of nerfing silver-cost ones.

More items.

Duh. Armour, Helmet, Shield, Boots, Gloves, Accessory, etc. More items mean more diversity. It’ll allow
creating class-only items, or give away event items to attract players like Runescape.
For example, adding a second “hand” will allow players to choose from 2-hand weapon (+ damage), an extra shield
(+defence) or a lighter weapon (faster timer). And of course, MORE armour. Even if gold isn’t removed, at least
Also, the healing items should be proportional (10% of hp instead of a set value) since HP/SP curves are way too
exponential in SS, and some classes can’t heal, which cripples them in arenas. If status affects are added, then
Creating items with more variety than just stat bonus helps maintain interest and allows customization. Make
draining weapons, status effects, defender weapons (def bonus), lighter weapons (timer), special powers or combos
(unleash), etc. will grandly help keep players interested. Also, items that can be used in battle (Ie : Casts Heal),
allowing weapons changes in battle or giving enemies a drop chance for some items or weapons may prove to be

3. Classes

Classes should be different, like in FF Tactics advance, where even with 25 classes, you feel there’s major
differences between a Sniper, an Archer and a Hunter! It’s better to have only 6*7 classes but each with unique
The major point to work over would be the timer. A balanced timer is essential in a real time game, so instead
of having some characters with 6s and others with 3s, an average 4 or 5 seconds would be good, and of course with
skills (speed mostly) to influence it. Then distribute skills and stat power equally among the classes. Timer
shouldn’t be a factor by the way. (IE + attack power, – attack speed)

Skills.

Make skills actually useful. Because we need time to “choose” skills, it cripples the skill-dependant
(er… none so far) classes. So assigning hotkeys to the important ones or allowing customization should
solve that. Also, they should be proportional with stats, instead of a fixed amount. By this, I mean that
buffs and debuffs should be good on the long run, but not in crazy numbers of turns (3*4 and not 10*15).
And PERCENTAGE based!!!! Thus, a 10% damage increase instead of a +5 attack buff.

Also, provide an interesting advantage to each class. (Example: A powerful ultima-like attack for warriors,
good healing powers for mages, attack-all moves for bandits, etc.)Limiting to a certain number the skills each
class can have, to not overcrowd the game. Mainline skills should be upgradable with level ups or training
(special “quests” that costs silver) and be more powerful while costing more SP, depending on the level.

Balanced stats.

I don’t know the actual formulas SS uses to calculate damage, but it is way too exponential.
Leveling up at first will increase the damage by 1 or 2 to the most, then even without skill/magic/attack
level ups, a character will hit more (?). And by personal experience, at level 23 my arctic soldier hit 60’s

• So actually make the stats worth what they are. OR make them very effective (Ie: a formula where the attack
    is multiplied and weapon power added), which would accentuate the class differences OR make them less effective,
  • Also SP should be proportionally gained with the other spells. Don’t make ridiculously high SP spells;
    instead put 50% SP or something like that for “ultimate” spells. Also don’t cripple warrior classes with too
  • Speed should influence the timer, so that a good speed would mean a quick timer. Adding other stats could
  • Weapon, armour, skill bonuses shouldn’t be added to the char’s stats, but added next to it
  • Level ups should provide with a minimum of stat increases. Adding a certain amount of HP and SP,
    as well as rolling the virtual die where you get a chance of getting the stat bonus is a good idea,
  • Take away Attack or Magic for classes that will NEVER use it. This will also remove those double
    sided classes with as much attack as magic, which are never good. (Ie: 2 Red mages VS 1 Black mage + 1 White mage)

Build a good PvP.
Right now, it’s more an online RPG than a MMORPG. A good game is only fun if you can pitch yourself
against players like yourself in fair battles. To do so, you need to classify the players in level tiers
to make it fair. (Like RS) Adding stakes, rewards and glory to it will make the game addictive. A few suggestions:

• Offer large silver amounts for the best PKers every week or so, in each level tier.
  • Construct a rating based on the people you vanquish and their level. Then, show it whenever you mouse over a player’s stats.
  • If you wish to keep this game “safe” (can’t lose items you have), then offer random prize drops dependently on the level tier whenever you win a battle OR if the PvP becomes a non*safe zone, then the loser can lose its most valuable item (equipped) to the winner
  • Much more… just the PvP should hook people to the game imo.

Guilds

A page on the forum, a “Safe Spot” on the map for your guild where you can heal whenever you go in.
Add special merchants in it, with exclusive merchandise unlockable as the guild progresses to emphasize
on cooperative quests.
To make cash on this, simply put a max number of members and then allow players to increase that number

Minigames

I can totally see a Capture the flag where players play in a randomly generated map.
Two teams oppose each other and must capture each other’s flag, located at opposite ends and then bring it
back to their own “base” to win silver and EXP. Of course it’s more a mad portal chase, but intercepting a
flag carrier will result in a battle where you could have up to 5 players against 5 others!! 

General interface

Actually it’s more of a maze to confuse you than an original system of portals. Maps are useless because they
represent the few areas there are instead of a detailed map of the area, which is what players want. Evidently,
the best way to gain access to the map is through a quest. The new map system would allow players to click on
an area of the map to get the magnified version of it and every “tile” accessible through portals, with the quest
NPCs as well as Arenas.

5. General interface

More and better quests.

All quests are boring, similar and worthless. They render very little EXP or silver, and arenas give nothing
worth doing. Instead of making over and over NPCs, dungeons and quests all alike, diversify them!!
Add quest items, a story line (see above), mazes with the portal system, minigames (see above), dungeons will
puzzles, battles alongside monsters, searches for an NPC throughout the entire game, etc.
Also adding training quests (to have better skills) and class-specific ones (designed to challenge your class)
will make the game funner. But be careful in adding worthless grinding sessions like 3.5k monsters over and over
for 5 gold.

Details

I hate games that state the obvious. I KNOW I just hit 300 damage. Duh. So instead, put a disable window for
combat messages and make the chat much bigger to allow cooperation with allies and actual strategy. Adopt a
system like RS where what the character says appears on the screen (not only in the window). Simplify the chat,
Guilds should be incorporated with the game. Friends should be able to be added by typing instead of adding them
in real*time only (like in RS) and removing them with a confirmation message first. (I deleted buds by mistake
and couldn’t add them after .) Add an ignore list.
Equip items should have its own button. Character button should only show your current hp, SP, stats, EXP towards
Skills should be classified in logical order (alphabetically or by unlock order) instead of being random since
that wastes time in battles. Add hotkeys. Screw all the anti-bot measures and add things random events like in
RS (a NPC that appears and actually rewards a player randomly, but failure to answer a simple question would log
Add a real log out window (instead of game over). Allow server changes. Remove all the ingame adds (buy gold,

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Ok there’s already too much in this post. Just know that I certainly won’t play SS again if the game stays in its actual testing version. Give your opinion on the matter or comment mine.

And about the impertinence of the badges on kong, it’s all relative. A 10% SS addict will find them really easy as all the other 90% will find it boring and time*wasting.

Flag Post

That last post was incredibly pointless =/

Flag Post

haha, thank you very much, alot of good opinions i am sure many people share. you should post this on the sacredseasons.com forums though. don’t know how often jamiey actually checks kong forums

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deathraider2:

Runescape=8 year olds

Flag Post

you’re making the game like runescape, WoW, ragnarok-like then. =(
I liked SS because of its uber simplicity.
anyway, jamieyg3, WHEN WILL THE ARENA RESET??!

Flag Post

@kaicha i completely agree to this topic this game does need ALOT of work

Flag Post

the stuff about hotkeys will never happen cuz jamie hates bots

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deathraider2:

Funniest thing I ever read I played it when I was 8

Flag Post

I think all the things in this post is in the game…

Flag Post

Ok, so, for me, what should be added is a txtbox in the world store where we will input how many of the item we want to buy.
This option is specifically useful when buying HP and SP potions during hp and sp breaks in arena runs.
Instead of clicking the BUY link millions of times (exagg, ryt?), why not put a number in a txtbox and click the BUY link once and for all? ^^

see pic below

Flag Post

Btw my post from a year ago or so was sarcasm

Flag Post

YOU PEOPLE COMPLAINS TOO MUCH GO AND AKE YOUR OWN GAME

Flag Post
Originally posted by kaicha:
Sorry, my computer dosen’t auto-format texts for Kong forum… bear with me the crappy version i posted… (or repost it if you can)

The good stuff first:
Ok, here it goes:

- errr… it’s free?

1. The story!

2. Gold = FAIL

Eliminate gold.
This will allow ALL players to have a chance at obtaining the best items, providing they play enough.

More items.

Duh. Armour, Helmet, Shield, Boots, Gloves, Accessory, etc. More items mean more diversity. It’ll allow

3. Classes

shouldn’t be a factor by the way. (IE + attack power, – attack speed)

Skills.

(er… none so far) classes. So assigning hotkeys to the important ones or allowing customization should
solve that. Also, they should be proportional with stats, instead of a fixed amount. By this, I mean that

class can have, to not overcrowd the game. Mainline skills should be upgradable with level ups or training

Balanced stats.

* So actually make the stats worth what they are. OR make them very effective (Ie: a formula where the attack
* Also SP should be proportionally gained with the other spells. Don’t make ridiculously high SP spells;
* Speed should influence the timer, so that a good speed would mean a quick timer. Adding other stats could
* Weapon, armour, skill bonuses shouldn’t be added to the char’s stats, but added next to it
* Level ups should provide with a minimum of stat increases. Adding a certain amount of HP and SP,
* Take away Attack or Magic for classes that will NEVER use it. This will also remove those double

Build a good PvP.

* Offer large silver amounts for the best PKers every week or so, in each level tier.
* Construct a rating based on the people you vanquish and their level. Then, show it whenever you mouse over a player’s stats.
* If you wish to keep this game “safe” (can’t lose items you have), then offer random prize drops dependently on the level tier whenever you win a battle OR if the PvP becomes a non*safe zone, then the loser can lose its most valuable item (equipped) to the winner
* Much more… just the PvP should hook people to the game imo.

Guilds

on cooperative quests.

Minigames

General interface

NPCs as well as Arenas.

5. General interface

More and better quests.

for 5 gold.

Details

I hate games that state the obvious. I KNOW I just hit 300 damage. Duh. So instead, put a disable window for
and couldn’t add them after .) Add an ignore list.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

And about the impertinence of the badges on kong, it’s all relative. A 10% SS addict will find them really easy as all the other 90% will find it boring and time*wasting.

That’s a crap load of infomation there.. but interesting :3

Flag Post

If your going to complain the game isnt more like Runescape or Final Fantasy GO PLAY RUNESCAPE OR FINAL FANTASY IDIOT

Flag Post

How lame. He want the game to turn into crappy Runecrap or Final Fantasy. Go to hell, you lame kid. You want to make SS1 something TOTALLY different. “Capture the Flag”, k. And how would battle be? Shut up and quit whining about crap. You’re level 24 and know NOTHING about it. Items are well sorted, by LEVEL, if you haven’t noticed, smarty pants.

“Gold = FAIL

I wasted my time, really, WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT? JAMIE IS GONNA MAKE MONEY FROM DONATIONS? GO BURN IN HELL. Make a better game yourself if you think SS sucks.

Edit: And bring mikeyha there. why in the world did you bump a Nov 2010 thread?

Flag Post

i thought it said november 2011

Flag Post

thanks for sharing.

Flag Post

I demand lock.

NOW