[Stick Arena: Ballistick] how to get your stolen account back

31 posts

Flag Post

I have seen a lot of accounts stolen and people should know how to get them back.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jjmini2:

I have seen a lot of accounts stolen and people should know how to get them back.

I had my account stolen once

Flag Post

I had exactly 3 acc’s stolen and a mod got t back. hopefully, he could be ip banned.
scammng is illeagel, and rude to this game, i learn my lesson.

never give your password

Flag Post

Wow noob. First of all double post second of all talking to yourself? Cmon man! Also you can’t get stolen account back unless you hack it wich is not reccomended.

Flag Post

oh and don’t forget, please dont hack because it bugs and starts a new virus and
get you banned.

don’t hack not use ’em once. they bug your cpu

(p.s. my friend darknight12 hacks if you see him say “stop”!)

and like there isn’t enough hackers already, hope you don’t use hacks.there
are like 5,200,879 hackers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sportsmaster19:

Wow noob. First of all double post second of all talking to yourself? Cmon man! Also you can’t get stolen account back unless you hack it wich is not reccomended.

still you problably have like 3 acc’s stolen just like me lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by libertyspikes:
Originally posted by sportsmaster19:

still you problably have like 3 acc’s stolen just like me lol

Please don’t double post. Press the Edit button.

Flag Post

My real account was Jonboy387, it got stolen

Flag Post

IF UR SCAMMED THERES NOTHINH TO WORRY ABOUT (unless you registered in xgen).Just go to ur kongregate SAB account and go to ballistick shop and manage account.It will show their password(a lot of ppl dont know this so u should thank me).Then go to ur normal acc and type in ur pass and go to manage acc. change ur password as quick as you can before they log on yours again.first type a fast pass(example:qqq) and THEN MAKE A HARDER TO GUESS PASS.ive been scammed by a labpass person

Flag Post

First off, dont give your pass out
If you own a lab pass, email your receipt or transaction number, along with your correctly spelled user name, to shop@xgenstudios.com.

Flag Post

1. if it had Labpass send the reciept number to “shop@xgenstudios.com” 2. if u verified your email address to get 500 free cred and u lost ur acc go to this link “https://secure.xgenstudios.com/ballistick/recover.php”
^ that was my thred on forums.xgenstudios.com :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Choas81:

1. if it had Labpass send the reciept number to “shop@xgenstudios.com” 2. if u verified your email address to get 500 free cred and u lost ur acc go to this link “https://secure.xgenstudios.com/ballistick/recover.php”
^ that was my thred on forums.xgenstudios.com :D

thx, that will be useful to people

Flag Post

How exactly do people get their accounts stolen? The only way i can think of is giving out your pass..

Flag Post

I had my DarkHound43 account stolen and cant get it back D: if you know a nice mod willing to help a.s.a.a.p that would be great. I fucking hate hackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by bob14333333333:

I had my DarkHound43 account stolen and cant get it back D: if you know a nice mod willing to help a.s.a.a.p that would be great. I fucking hate hackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol. your fault for giving pass. they won’t care.

Flag Post

Very good job, you gave your password away!!! Now its gone, blame them.
Wrong, your fault, you believed a scammer. Mods wont help you.

Flag Post

Dont give your pass away!

Flag Post

Easy way to get your account back(If you email verified it via Xgen)you can just click “Recover account” and then that’s it. Done.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ryoob:

Easy way to get your account back(If you email verified it via Xgen)you can just click “Recover account” and then that’s it. Done.

Originally posted by Choas81:

Very good job, you gave your password away!!! Now its gone, blame them.
Wrong, your fault, you believed a scammer. Mods wont help you.

If its cleary hacked though you had a good pass. its ok.

Flag Post

My acc got stolen it is very good is their anything i can do he even changed the email plz help

Flag Post
Originally posted by IAMAGAMER1234:

My acc got stolen it is very good is their anything i can do he even changed the email plz help

Please use proper grammar. There is no way you can change the email on the account. All there is is this — https://secure.xgenstudios.com/ballistick/recover.php

Flag Post

My account UTGH LEVEL 17 HAS STOLLEN I THOUGH HE WILL GIVE ME A KREDS THEN HE STOLE IT…WHAT DO I DO I REPORT HIM BUT SOMEONE BOT LISTENENING HOW TO REPORT AND MY UTGH ACCOUNT LEVEL 17 ARE BACK

Flag Post
Originally posted by AUTGH:

My account UTGH LEVEL 17 HAS STOLLEN I THOUGH HE WILL GIVE ME A KREDS THEN HE STOLE IT…WHAT DO I DO I REPORT HIM BUT SOMEONE BOT LISTENENING HOW TO REPORT AND MY UTGH ACCOUNT LEVEL 17 ARE BACK

This has nothing to do with stickarena… um you figure that out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AUTGH:

The threads SAB. nub/

Flag Post

im loco_miller_mrk2 and this player on tdp4 team battle(12312344) stole my account and i cant get it back from him he wont give it to me until i give him kongregate kreds can somebody help me?