[Heroes of Gaia] Glitches/Bugs

2009 posts

Flag Post

Figured this would be a good topic to have.

Also, I just broke the game. I typed “<3 lich kings” into global game chat, it showed up as a blank line and made it so no one could talk in chat. It required a refresh for everyone to get it working.

Flag Post

12:35 (server time) chat broke for me again. I could enter messages, but nothing showed up in chat. Don’t know what happened

Flag Post

also in the appoint castellan’s menu, some of the words overlap, so it’s hard to see 1) the name in the drop down menu, and 2) I assume it’s the spot where the current castellan’s name appears

Flag Post

Fame bug, the game said I needed more fame to capture another mine, but where it says

“Fame required:” It said

_@1something something long. Instead of how much fame I need

Flag Post

When trying to open a lucky box without a key it gives the message, “Inventory full,” when it is not. Message should say key is needed.

Flag Post

When maximum number of mines is reached and you try to occupy one more, the message showing how much fame is needed to occupy more is glitched.

Flag Post

Thanks for posting these bugs, keep them coming!

Flag Post

When I upgraded my bazaar from lev 1 to lev 2 it still showed only lev 1 items. When I refreshed the page it showed better items.

Flag Post

There are alot of extra squares in the adjustable text. Squares preceding stats, squares replacing monster strength, etc. If you need more detail just let us know and I/we will be happy to record specific incidences of it.

Flag Post

Text box sizes are a bit to small like they run out of space for all the text.

Flag Post

I was playing as an Orc since I heard they needed testing. I was going through the tutorial, and for one, when the dialog boxes for the tut are up, it doesn’t let you do much else, which is nice, but unfortunately, after building the barracks and hero’s tower, I get back to the task screen, and no tasks are present. Clicking in the highlighted areas where the buttons SHOULD be moves the tutorial along, but my UI continued to glitch around a bit as I tried to figure out what was going on. Result was such:

I will add that upon logging back in I could complete and acquire new tasks. And furthermore I seem to be unable to go through the tutorial again.

Flag Post

I have had an issue where it says that I have been rewarded with a lucky box (I get an email saying that) and then I go to the items and I dont have the lucky box that it says that I was supposed to have been given.

EDIT I even completed the quest that said I would be given a lucky box and I still did not receive said box.

Flag Post

Bug on the ‘Seize sulfer mine’ task. The objective says, ‘Seize crystal mine.’

Flag Post

When you send a hero to defend a guild members castle, the message displays NULL. Same for when you send a hero away from your castle.

Flag Post

On the search function I found a 6 star resource that was listed as lumber in the search window, but when I view it it says it is ore. Then, when I look at it on the map it is lumber.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Same problem as radtse.

Flag Post

same problem it’s 10:15, my watch seems to be around 10 minutes fast compared to server time. I assume you’re doing server maintanance or debuging

Flag Post

Same problem here. I think the main problem for me is this line:

[{isDeveloper:false,isMod:false,name:“Guest”,isAdmin:false,isGuest:true,level:0,avatarPath:"",points:0,chatAvatarPath:""}]

Flag Post

I tried going to the “official homepage” (the site that the official homepage link would lead me to) I get the nice loading screen,but it tells me that my “username cannot be empty” and then “unable to connect, please try again.” So, i’m assuming something is wrong with the cookies or however else you use to log us in.

Flag Post

Our dev BenV is trying to help the HoG dev team to fix some integration issues and evidently this is the result some failed changes. I also let Hegemony know it was borked. Hopefully this will all get fixed soon :)

War will have to wait :(

Flag Post

Did you type the heart of doom again AC.

Flag Post

I don’t know what to make of this, but I am seeing my castle’s interior when I go to main map. And other stuff seems off…

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/5390/wtfq.jpg

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zakal:

I don’t know what to make of this, but I am seeing my castle’s interior when I go to main map. And other stuff seems off…

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/5390/wtfq.jpg

Had this, too. Reloading solved it for me.

Flag Post

We are currently making upgrades to the Kongregate API in the game, we will get the game back up as soon as possible.