[Sacred Seasons MMORPG] Sacred Seasons FAQ [Read last post] (locked)

27 posts

Flag Post

I have a question: I keep on pressing the arrow keys but my character wont move HELP ME!!!

Flag Post

try clicking where you want ur character to go. it works much better

Flag Post

Add this for people who require a guide and perhaps this as well, if you want.

And you misspelled “going” on “I’m experiencing some problems with my account. What should I do?”

Flag Post
Originally posted by ParalysisTerror:

Add this for people who require a guide and perhaps this as well, if you want.

And you misspelled “going” on “I’m experiencing some problems with my account. What should I do?”

Fix’d. Thanks for the links, ParalysisTerror. I’ll add them right away.

Flag Post

Question: What do you have to do when you have unnecessary lechers with you?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MakotoShinobi:

You server swap! Or run very fast away to lose them if they follow you around; then head back to your original location.

Flag Post

What I do is let them die. I go to a hard dungeon and wait; the monsters will kill him/her.

P.S. Should I add this to the FAQ?

Flag Post

Yes!

At first I thought he said “lechers” and I was like “LOLWUT?”
He forgot to add another e….

Flag Post
Originally posted by xxXPsychoFadeXxx:

What I do is let them die. I go to a hard dungeon and wait; the monsters will kill him/her.

P.S. Should I add this to the FAQ?

good idea i shouldve thought of that

Flag Post

may i ask a question everyone? this is a nooby question though
which is better Savage or Snow Bandit?

Thanks in Advance!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aquilas:

may i ask a question everyone? this is a nooby question though

which is better Savage or Snow Bandit?

Thanks in Advance!

You can go here and compere the two classes.
Savage —> http://www.sacredseasons.com/classes/savage/
Snow Bandit —> http://www.sacredseasons.com/classes/snow-bandit/

Thanks for that question though; I’ll add a link to the FAQ.

Flag Post

Thank you for adding my question to the FAQ. Another question I wanted to ask is that is it best for the arenas to have at least level 150s’ for Bleakwoods and Bellroot arena? This is one of the questions I like to ask for, since I’m thinking a lot of people wanted to gain a lot more experience with the help of higher level friends.

Flag Post

Thank you for adding my question to the FAQ. Another question I wanted to ask is that is it best for the arenas to have at least level 150s’ for Bleakwoods and Bellroot arena? This is one of the questions I like to ask for, since I’m thinking a lot of people wanted to gain a lot more experience with the help of higher level friends.

Can you be a little more specific please? I’m not sure I’m getting what you really mean. =S Thanks. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by xxXPsychoFadeXxx:

Can you be a little more specific please? I’m not sure I’m getting what you really mean. =S Thanks. :)

Here’s my question to clear things up: When doing Bleakwoods Arena (BWA) or Bellroot Arena (BRA), which level is best suited for teammates?

Flag Post

But it depends on how many teammates there are, 2, 3 , 4 or 5. So whatever level you assume is the best for a group, it may not be as accurate as you thought it would be, especially with gold weapons/armor compared with silver weapons/armor.

Flag Post

But it depends on how many teammates there are, 2, 3 , 4 or 5. So whatever level you assume is the best for a group, it may not be as accurate as you thought it would be, especially with gold weapons/armor compared with silver weapons/armor.

Yeah, it depends on the number of your teammates. 3-4 100lvl users would probably be enough, while 2-3 200lvl would be very effective too.

Flag Post

There is another problem with many new players lately. Many asked “Add the sell button”, and there is no sell button for this game due to the fact that developers seems like need more money for development of making a game. I don’t know; I need more info about this.

Flag Post

Ask the staff to sticky this, psycho. <3

Flag Post

There is another problem with many new players lately. Many asked “Add the sell button”, and there is no sell button for this game due to the fact that developers seems like need more money for development of making a game. I don’t know; I need more info about this.

Sorry guys, I haven’t been on this for a while.

@MakotoShinobi I’ve seen many threads about a “Sell button” just like you. Hopefully, they’ll add one in an upcoming update. Now about the profit. I’m not so sure that the sell button has anything to do with profit; jamieyg3’s earning money from players who pay for gold; I don’t think that the sell button has anything to do with that, really.

@ParalysisTerror Good idea. I’ll ask an admin now. ;)

Flag Post

I can sticky this. Just add more HTML for links. Also it needs to be extended. I can add some suggestions about this at a later time(like the whole leechers thing can be significantly changed..)

Sorry for not being too detailed, I promise I will add my own suggestions in the near future :)

Flag Post

Adding to what zaraki has said, looking at other FAQ style things on other forums (like the Arts Forum) will provide a good background for maintaining this and how to set it up.

You will want to rely purely on HTML, and remove the italics on the questions to make them easier to read.

Proper spacing is important, and try to split up the questions into things like Gameplay, Quests, Guilds, Misc, etc.

Flag Post

You might as well want to have this referral link to my newly made rules thread: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/21-sacred-seasons-mmorpg/topics/66371-for-those-who-are-new-to-sacred-seasons-read-this

This thread I have made is still needs more rules in progress. Help is very much appreciated.

Flag Post

I can sticky this.

Are you sure? I thought only staff members could sticky threads.

Flag Post

I can sticky this.

Forum moderators can sticky topics too.

As for a “Sell Button” option this will not be added in the future due to the nature of items in the game(you can not get the same weapon twice, ever), accessibility of silver(I have 15 million+ even after buying 4 weapons costing 3 million each..You don’t have to have that much, but getting silver shouldn’t be a problem) and of course the profitable nature of gold weapons.

If they were refundable for even a 25% refund it would only benefit people not willing to buy gold in the future, which doesn’t exactly equal profit to Jamie.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zaraki:

I can sticky this.

Forum moderators can sticky topics too.

As for a “Sell Button” option this will not be added in the future due to the nature of items in the game(you can not get the same weapon twice, ever), accessibility of silver(I have 15 million+ even after buying 4 weapons costing 3 million each..You don’t have to have that much, but getting silver shouldn’t be a problem) and of course the profitable nature of gold weapons.

If they were refundable for even a 25% refund it would only benefit people not willing to buy gold in the future, which doesn’t exactly equal profit to Jamie.

Then maybe just add a sell button for gold items? Considering I actually bought kreds so I could get the crystal bayonet and it is pointless now considering the level 140 weapons are supposed to be coming this weekend and I plan on getting one.