[Sacred Seasons MMORPG] For those who are new to Sacred Seasons, READ THIS!

34 posts

Flag Post

Alright, I had enough of people saying “Add sell button!” or something, and it’s really annoying lately. I want to make everyone to be more honest and simple of playing Sacred Seasons and have fun with friends. Now, I decided to make rules to make this sub-forum clean, simple, and convenient.

READ THE RULES before you start saying something!

1. Do not make the same repeated threads, such as “Add sell button” or “Game is too laggy” or anything same topic related that makes an endless cycle. It’s very annoying, plus it attracts my mind and kept asking people to stop this and it seems like there are many same threads that says the same thing way too much, so this time it’s time to clean up this childish non-sense. We want our attitudes to be more honest and grown up for sure, so please grow up!

2. Do not use CAPS in the game, this will cause the bot admin saying “No Swearing!” Not only Caps is swearing out loud, but it’s very annoying, plus it does not help with your friends or partners after all.

3. Swearing is not allowed in the game, plus all the racial slurs. Even with non-adult language words like “idiot” is not allowed in SS (referring to SnoozerBear’s post). Now I know most of the offensive racial slurs on every foreign language, so if I found out who’s using such words people who have never heard of before, I can ask Jamie or Glutamine to make new rules.

4. If you’re thinking that you want to level up your character fast as possible, you need to ask your friend to help you out. However, this is not guarantee if you’re going to the high-level monster dungeons or arenas, since this can easily blast your character into pieces. Even with partners in high-level dungeons still doesn’t work.

5. (Referring from Zaraki’s reply) As for a “Sell Button” option this will not be added in the future due to the nature of items in the game (you can not get the same weapon twice, ever), accessibility of silver, and of course the profitable nature of gold weapons. If they were refundable for even a 25% refund it would only benefit people not willing to buy gold in the future, which doesn’t exactly equal profit to Jamie.

6. If you like to know your partner(s) or friend(s) in-game account (abbr. ign), send a private message to him/her by typing “pm/ (insert username)” or click “PM” on one of your partner(s) or friend(s) profile, so that nobody can hear you from what you’re saying. That way, it’s a safe bet for those who don’t want to get teased or bothered by trolls or flamers alike.

If there any more rules, let me know and I’ll update it here. I love to help them out.

Last Update: Friday November 27, 2009 13:51

Flag Post

Good rules, I completely agree with Rule number 1 & 4 + 3. But I haven’t ever seen that caps in the game is included as swearing…. Corrects I think you also meant Glutamine not Gurantime.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Huhega:

Good rules, I completely agree with Rule number 1 & 4 + 3. But I haven’t ever seen that caps in the game is included as swearing…. Corrects I think you also meant Glutamine not Gurantime.

Oh yeah, you’re right. I tried to remember her whole name, but it seems like I can’t spell it right. Thank you for spell check. I’ll edit it and correct it now. :)

Flag Post

Makoto, i completely agree with you. Sell buttons will never happen. I think another rule you could consider would be about leeching and character names. I am sick of topics about leeches and everyones igns and classes…
maybe you could consider adding them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xJTCx:

Makoto, i completely agree with you. Sell buttons will never happen. I think another rule you could consider would be about leeching and character names. I am sick of topics about leeches and everyones igns and classes…

maybe you could consider adding them.

I can accept this, but the problem is, what’s igns means? Can you answer what is igns means?

Flag Post

In Game Name

Flag Post

Sticky!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Yeah, it means in game name.
All the topics you get asking what peoples names are and levels and types, theres lots of them…

Flag Post
Originally posted by bloodstar23:
Originally posted by mchlmltn:

Not to sound offensive, but I’m being blatantly offensive without reason and am likely the youngest person in this thread

fixed

XD i love how you can edit peoples posts when you quote…

Flag Post
Originally posted by DiditzZz:

In Game Name

What do you mean, In Game Name? I don’t get it, and I never heard that term.

Not to sound offensive, but you sound like a total pain in the bum to me. I’ll just go play a REAL MMO and let you kiddies play.

No, I’m not. I’m not a real pain to anyone else such as you. I’m here to be more honest with everyone in this sub-forum. I’m trying to make things a little more better and less annoying.

Originally posted by xJTCx:

Yeah, it means in game name.

All the topics you get asking what peoples names are and levels and types, theres lots of them…

Never asked anyone’s names, levels, and types. I’ve already seen the “Sacred Seasons Players” thread, so I don’t think there is that much of the problem. It’s just like in real life where you’re not suppose to tell someone your age unless you’re with your friends or family. As for the MMO games like SS, I think that does do the same thing in real life if you don’t know what’s the person you know about.

Flag Post

When you play on games website especially one such as kongregate (where people can chat), and where in that site you are playing games that needs to create ‘in game account’ such as sacred seasons (this is where people mostly create different usernames than the one they have on kongregate), usually other people would go around asking ‘whats ur ign’. Thats where the term comes in.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DiditzZz:

When you play on games website especially one such as kongregate (where people can chat), and where in that site you are playing games that needs to create ‘in game account’ such as sacred seasons (this is where people mostly create different usernames than the one they have on kongregate), usually other people would go around asking ‘whats ur ign’. Thats where the term comes in.

I see. Now I get it. I took time to look at the term or abbreviation you’re saying, and I got it in my head. I thought IGN is the public game website, but I soon realize that IGN means in-game account although I would personally think INA sounds more appropriate to me, but it doesn’t matter though. Thank you for your reply. I’ll update my rules right now. DiditzZz and xJTCx, sorry I didn’t understand the abbreviation for the first time, but now I can forgive your replies.

Flag Post

Here is my question, do you call a mod when leechers are surrounding you leechers is people that follow you and when you go in a battle they come in and ruin your exp, im getting sick and tired having too rush into plagued grounds whenever i’m getting leeched. Can you please talk too me about this it is really annoying!

Flag Post

Whenever i want to help my nooby friends and i call them into battle. It says i’m “flooding” and i get pissed when i get kicked.

Flag Post

Usually the only time people ask someone for their IGN, is when they request help and you want to help them. That way you can put: /add The Person’s IGN.

Not to sound offensive, but you sound like a total pain in the bum to me. I’ll just go play a REAL MMO and let you kiddies play.

I think, that, when he said we should grow up, it was targeted at fools like you, your childish, and let me guess, a general “Pain in the bum”… mchlmtn, you didn’t even have the decency to call him, a pain in the neck to refrain from using a more… crude phrase…

By the way, just for the record, mchlmltn is not the youngest here; I am. He doesn’t like to act his age does he now? Either he’s immature, or I’m very mature; Pretty sure it’s the former. I agree with you Makoto, I think all of these recurring threads about game improvements are a pain in the neck! Talking about how Jamie could improve the game, probably won’t make it any the more likely to happen! Just shut your mouth, and play the game. If you do not like the game, then don’t play it! It really is as simple as that.

Posting that you want this or want that is a symbol of your own immaturity, and stupidity!
This, http://www.kongregate.com/forums/21/topics/66618?page=1#posts-1502755 , for example, is annoying! Yeah, even if everyone joined his guild, what could they do? Let me guess, try to beat the creator in a Guild vs. Guild battle then beseech upon his good will to add a sell button? Jamie does not even read his shouts probably, check the forums, or even play his own game!

I’m glad that Makoto brought this up; I’m sick and tired of the intense level of immaturity in these forums, it’s astounding! People don’t think before the speak, and never check even their spelling or grammar; they don’t care.

Flag Post
Originally posted by iwoveu:

Here is my question, do you call a mod when leechers are surrounding you leechers is people that follow you and when you go in a battle they come in and ruin your exp, im getting sick and tired having too rush into plagued grounds whenever i’m getting leeched. Can you please talk too me about this it is really annoying!

Well, if you have a high level friends, then it shouldn’t be that much of the problem. However, if the lechers is with you, tell him/her to leave or go to the different server with the lowest possible population. That way, nobody can get you other than your friends. If you want your friends to be on the lowest population on any server, make sure he/she is one of your friends on your friends list otherwise you won’t teleport to him/her.

Originally posted by SnowTrooperI9:

Whenever i want to help my nooby friends and i call them into battle. It says i’m “flooding” and i get pissed when i get kicked.

Never heard of this before, but the only thing I see it being flooded at that time is Bear Invasion quest. Bear Invasion quest is extremely difficult fight, since all the bears have higher HP and other stats than what you players had. Of course, it’s impossible to beat this quest alone unless you have a couple of level 200 friends but the chances are low due to the heavy amounts of newbies in the dungeon, in which I hate it for the most. Sometimes they add me for no reason, so I just decline it without any hesitation.

Thank you, SnoozerBear. I’m glad you’re saying that I brought these rules up. I know that SS forums has more rules than I have here, but at least I have an courtesy of having the sub-forum rules. I’m not sure if this is going to be sticky, but at that time only administrators or moderators here can allow to make sticky if it is necessary to do so.

Flag Post

Indy111 has been appointed admin or moderator

Flag Post

^ what on earth?

Flag Post

Appointed admin/mod for Kongregate or SS?

Flag Post

SnoozerBear has been appointed janitor or forum idiot

Flag Post

Kongregate I’m guessing

Imitating indy isn’t helping, though. :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by ParalysisTerror:

Kongregate I’m guessing

Imitating indy isn’t helping, though. :/

Sorry… It was a joke I didn’t mean to make it worse. By the way did you mean the one about the admin or the one about me being appointed janitor? If you tell me which one I’ll delete it, or both.