Error 2032 Platform Racing 2

19 posts

Flag Post

I have been playing Platform Racing 2 for the past month or so and just recently i have been disconnected form servers, and now not able to get on at all because of the 2032 error. I talked to people on the chat about it and many of them were also complaining about this error. I would like to know what this error is and why it keeps happening. If anyone has any answers or comments to this forum, please post.

Flag Post

I can’t save my level because it says ‘error 2032’

Flag Post

I know! It sucks! I was making a really cool level and it took me 3 hours to make it, and when I tried to save it said error: 2032. YAAAAAAAAARGH!

Flag Post

It happend to me a few times, but it is so annoying.

Flag Post

lol play something else or read a book or anything until it’s fixed

Flag Post

If i try to save my level it says error 2032 but yet its gets saved anyway…
If i try to log on it says error 2032 and yet it logs me in!
If i try to rate a level it says error 2032 and rates it anyway!

WOW!
Although my PM thing wont work because of error 2032 weird…

Flag Post

I made a brand new account and i still get error 2032… soo… Whatever that means…

Flag Post

Error 2032 EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! Y.Y

Flag Post

I would probly say it is not the game that is messed up, but your computer might not work to well for Platform Racing 2. If you really want to play it though, you could probly do it on a different computer.

Flag Post

It’s your computer . Error 2032 normally
occurs when your computer can’t sync up with the
server due to Internet connection or parental settings.
But in some rare occasions it is because of
the server crashing or overload on the website

Flag Post

What? no errors… www.Flashgameerrors.com

Flag Post

Damn error 2032 happened 2 times this month already

Flag Post

GOD THAT STUPID ERROR
WHO ELSE IS MADD >:(

Flag Post

i think it happens when your lvl is too big…

Flag Post

are u playeing on pr2

Flag Post

OKay, I will send Jiggmin A PM if he doesn’t fix this sooner. He will be losing many fans, despite the ones that don’t have error 2032. I don’t have access to any level, and the only one I did get access to, got erased. Any solution to this problem? And no, restarting and reloading won’t work. Some other techy solution? :) XOXO
- Kaitlyn Lauren Audrey Alexander (Katiekitty123)
PR2: Nikko*Alexander
TRY MY LEVELS ;)

Flag Post

I want to play mini don’t move on platform racing 2 and error pop up said:error:Error:2032

Flag Post

Its so annoyong!!!!
I just made this awesome greek mythology art lvl and every time i try to save my work it always says error 2032, i dont know what to do!!!
>:(

Flag Post

I am joining my account… Logging in… After 5 minutes: error: Error #2032 WtF o_O?