[Sacred Seasons MMORPG] Guild List and Information On How to Join

227 posts

Flag Post

Hello Sacred Seasons players! I created this thread for people to advertise their respective guild along with information of guild members, criteria of joining, level requirements, etc. Please follow the listed information below:

Guild Name: Post in the name of your guild
Guild Inviter: The name of the leader or members who can invite (guild members which are non-leader or vice leader with given invite ability rank)
Guild Level Requirement: If any
Guild Criteria: If any (Ex: Accept certain class only, certain seasons only, do certain arena runs only, etc)

The information above are the standard. Anyone can input extra guild information if they want (guild vision, mission, etc). If there are more than 2 advertise information posted which are from the same guild, the later one will be deleted.

It is important to remember that since this thread exists, no one will be allowed to create new thread to advertise on their guild (which happened on occasional time in this forum). It is advised that you do not create new thread, because it will save you the time instead of wasting it to create meant-to-die thread.

Hope this helps, may all of your guild get members as many as possible… Happy grinding!

Guild Name: unknown banndit
Guild Inviter: Pimp318, monsterpimp, King2King, nickkcin2. Or saadali99 ( I cant invite but i can ensure you in)
Guild Lever Requirement: 150+ Active and must be leveling at a certain pace.
Guild Criteria and Info: We do runs and are growing since we started yesterday. We have 15+ members all ready mostly 150+ we have fun!

Guild Name: Starfighters
Guild Inviter: Matty0808 (Matthewspencer08 on kong), DiditzZz (DiditzZz on kong), Deathwalker4 (Deathwalker54 on kong), Macbeth1972 (BriarKing on kong), csmcchrl, lhw0625, DarkXZero (NeoToxicBlitz on kong).
Guild Level Requirement: Not defined yet, preferably 200+. 150+ are still acceptable if BRA and DFA experience is abundant.
Guild Criteria: Only do DFA and BRA for grinding. Prefer arena grinding from duo to trio.

Guild Name: Dragon Slayer II
Guild Inviter: ringding321 (Please pm me so I can update this information!)
Guild Level Requirement: 100+
Guild Criteria: Prefer Fatal Fortress arena runs for fun
Guild Mission: Trying to get to the top list of Most Fatal Fortress run

Guild Name: the only guild uwant (strange names cough sarcastic cough, anyways please pm me the guild’s exact name!)
Guild Inviter: codycando
Guild Level Requirement: 140+ (110+ during christmas)
Guild Criteria: Not clear
Separate Guild Thread in here

Guild Name: Chocolate Lovers
Guild Inviter: Cutdiamond
Guild Level Requirement: Taking any levels, just to get started :) Will then start add level requirements
Guild Criteria: Have fun _ And make sure you love chocolate :)
Just want to get this clear though, I have only recently created it, and therefore we are small :)

Guild Name: Vampire Vigilantes
Guild Inviter: Mikeyha
Guild Level Requirement: 200+
Guild Criteria: Alot of BRA and DFA duo/Trio, including alot of good mass runs

Guild Name: Mischief
Guild Inviter: Argos74
Guild Level Requirement: 200+
Guild Entry Requirement: Will be brought to a guild members chat and be tested in an exploratory run to see what you’re like
Guild Criteria: Be consistently active! (Guild has 40-45 active members). Most important is attribute (Be Nice!). Subsequent ranks will be given according to the character level and comments from existing guild members (Starting rank is Initiate). Grinding a mixture of BRA and PGA mostly.
Guild Forum: Can be found here
Guild page on SS database: Can be found here

Guild Name: Glutamine Lovers
Guild Inviter: zaraki , Any of our several officers, glutamine, and our guild master gooky
Guild Level Requirement: 300+
Guild Criteria: Be very active as we have limited spots(48 active members as of now), also maturity,kindness is a must. People will be accepted based on the collective opinions of the officers.
Guild Preferred Classes: Thaumaturgist , Sun Witch , and Clairvoyant
Guild Forum: Can be found here
Guild Page On SS Database: Can be found here

Guild Name: Forever Forgotten
Guild Inviter: buggieboy , sniperman37 , Picco2808 , whiskey101 , Clive
Guild Level Requirement: 50+
Guild Criteria: be active, be nice, and help other guild members

Guild Name: DoomSlayers
Guild Inviter: PsychoFade (xxXPsychoFadeXxx on kong)
Guild Level Requirement: 100+
Guild Criteria: Be active, mature, show improvement within a period of time.

Guild Name: Empty_Guild
Guild Inviter: Morphiez
Guild Level Requirement: 1+
Guild Criteria: Be alive.

Guild Name: The Garden
Guild Inviter: Lancer873 or CinderClaw (Lancer873 and Countryboy71321 on kong)
Guild Level Requirement: None, but it may sway our decision.
Guild Criteria: Must be an active member of The Garden chat room on Kong.

Guild Name: Heros Unleashed
Guild Inviter: epicwarKING , Xblade191, Blake__ , michael334, wolfer153, Grant1996, And gatorlove
Guild Level Requirement: 150+
Guild Criteria: You have to be very active, If you want to join, Either Pm me, Blake_ or Xblade191

Guild Name: Free Ryders
Guild Inviter: Bowoneshi
What We Do: We are proud to be the 3rd place SVA runners. We do a lot of Arena runs. MUST BE ACTIVE.

Guild Name: WLA guild (will explain name if u join)
Guild Inviter: pyropwnr , Stormstunner , UndeadSpider
Guild Level Requirement: 150+
Guild Criteria: We are new guild, however we hope to start doing runs and guild grinds. Must be on a few times a week.
Guild Message: Thanks, hope to see you join! ^^

Flag Post

Guild Name: unknown banndit
Guild Inviter: Pimp318, monsterpimp, King2King, nickkcin2. Or saadali99 ( I cant invite but i can ensure you in)
Guild Lever Requirement: 150+ Active and must be leveling at a certain pace.
Guild Criteria and Info: We do runs and are growing since we started yesterday. We have 15+ members all ready mostly 150+ we have fun!

Flag Post

I will join this guild today at new year XD

Flag Post

i will join and im a db lvl 151 today and now 153 i am currently active on this game and ussaly play at least 3-5 hours a day and lvl at least 2 lvl,s a day at lvl 153 meaning i do about 200k a day. i will join if u let me

Flag Post

I can add something to my FAQ about this thread, if you are interested. :)

Flag Post

Great you guys. Your able to join. Just pm /w (user) the ones above for admission

Flag Post
Originally posted by xxXPsychoFadeXxx:

I can add something to my FAQ about this thread, if you are interested. :)

Please add :) Thanks

Flag Post

Guild Inviter: Matty0808 (Matthewspencer08 on kong), DiditzZz (DiditzZz on kong), Deathwalker4 (Deathwalker4 on kong), Macbeth1972 (BriarKing on kong), csmcchrl, lhw0625, DarkXZero (NeoToxicBlitz on kong).
Guild Level Requirement: Not defined yet, preferably 200+. 150+ are still acceptable if experience is abundant.
Guild Criteria: Only do DFA and BRA for grinding. Prefer arena grinding from duo to trio.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DiditzZz:

Guild Inviter: Matty8008 (Matthewspencer08 on kong), DiditzZz (DiditzZz on kong), lhw0625, SJOKER (SJOKER on kong), the rest will be updated later on
Guild Level Requirement: Not defined yet
Guild Criteria: Only do DFA and BRA for grinding.

Sure i’ll join, 165 Savage but, do you accept 165 as you said in lvl requirement: Not defined Yet…

Flag Post

Most of our guild members prefer duo to trio bra grinding, so we would prefer level 200+ but because the survival probability of each characters in DFA or BRA are not defined by levels, that is why I put in “Not defined yet” (although mostly according to the leader and vice leader’s discretion).

Edit: I just edited my post, go have a look on it, decide, and then pm those inviter names and see if they online in SS (or on kong). Tell them you got this guild info on forum (give them the link if you are willing to, helps them on the heads up cuz mostly are non-forum user).

Edit 2: We’re on mass guild reorganizing (deleting inactive members, giving ranks, etc) so membership might not be possible this time

Flag Post

I see so many people in our guild wanting to grind in UW, I can’t say no all the time :P

missluana still needs a rank

Flag Post

[Added the link to my FAQ]

Also, pretty nice thread/guide Didi. I may post something later. :)

Flag Post

Thanks, also if you’re willing to help me, could you please help me post guilds as much as you can? preferably those who posted in this forum (their thread died and its tiresome to search through whole forum for them) and sacred seasons forum too. I’ll do my best to post all of them here…

Flag Post
Originally posted by DiditzZz:

Thanks, also if you’re willing to help me, could you please help me post guilds as much as you can? preferably those who posted in this forum (their thread died and its tiresome to search through whole forum for them) and sacred seasons forum too. I’ll do my best to post all of them here…

Okay, I’m in. :)

Flag Post

Guild Name: Chocolate Lovers
Guild Inviter: Cutdiamond
Guild Level Requirement: Taking any levels, just to get started :) Will then start add level requirements
Guild Criteria: Have fun _ And make sure you love chocolate :)
Just want to get this clear though, I have only recently created it, and therefore we are small :)

Flag Post

Guild Name: Vampire Vigilantes
Guild Inviter: Mikeyhas
Level Require: 200+
Criteria: Alot of BRA and DFa duos/Trios alot of good mass runs

Flag Post

DFA*

Flag Post

Mischief
Around 40-45 active members. Most important attribute: Be Nice! Also be 200+ and be consistently active. Starting rank Initiate, subsequent ranks dependent on character level and comments from existing guild members.
Grinding a mixture of BRA and PGA mostly.
Guild Forum: http://argos.ipbfree.com/index.php?showforum=9
Guild page on SS database: http://208.43.8.166/~mmo/guildMembers.php?guildID=30407
Inviters: Anyone at Guild Master, Vice Guild Master or Throne Angel. Though we do like to have a chat and a exploratory run to see what you’re like.

Flag Post
Guild Name: Mischief
Guild Inviter: Anyone at Guild Master, Vice Guild Master or Throne Angel.
Level Requirement: 200
Criteria: Be nice, consistently active.

Paste the whole thing, Didi.

Flag Post

Guild Name: Glutamine Lovers
Guild Inviter:Any of our several officers, glutamine, and our guild master gooky.
Guild Level Requirement: 300+
Guild criteria: Be very active as we have limited spots(48 active members as of now), also maturity,kindness is a must. People will be accepted based on the collective opinions of the officers. Some preferred classes include Thaum,SW,Clairs.
Guild Forum: Can be found Here
Guild Page on SS Database: Can be found Here

Not really expecting to find members via this topic, but just contributing :)

Flag Post

Guild Name: Forever Forgotten
Guild Inviters: me, sniperman37, Picco2808, whiskey101, Clive
Guild Level Requirement: 50+, will be 100+ at the end of this sunday, due to lowest level in guild being 100
Guild Criteria: be active, be nice, and help other guild members

Flag Post

hey buggie boy i will join ur guild

Flag Post

Me too im lvl 66 lol i started playing about a month ago lol

Flag Post

o i’m lvl 88 if ur wonderin

Flag Post

lets say u wana join my guild you would ask me and i would send u an invite its just that simple