[Unnamed Multiplayer Artillery Game, Open Alpha Test] UMAG Constitution

119 posts

Flag Post

UMAG Constitution:
I. Every tank must kill each other with integrity and honor(with the ocasional swearing for motivation). Also, its a game, have some fricken fun.
II. No tank is allowed to be a jerk/idiot/etc.
III. Noobs* are to be taught and nourished, inorder to reverse the process of nubbing**. If it seems the person is too far in the process of nubbing to be saved, then kill it while its still in a lower stage.
IV. No tank is allowed to be butt-hurt over getting killed, teamed, and etc.
V. Guests*** are not real people, thus they are not real tanks.
VI. Every tank must put the death of all guests as first priority before all else(except for a nub).
VII. Every tank must treat guest advocates as if they were guests themselves.
VIII. Teams deeply frowned upon in rated games, but can’t be stopped. Though if you team, you will be identified as a noob, in the beginning stages of nubbing. Anyways, FFA and chaos is much prefered.
IX. Nubs**** are not real people, atleast not anymore. Their death is also first priority before all else.
X. Clans are sacred, betrayal in a clan, will lead to the constant death of the traitor(though, like teams, clans are also frowned greatly upon). Also, being in a clan, will make you recognized as a noob, in the beginning stages of nubbing.
XI. Amendment X is to be upholded by all if aware of the traitor, even those who don’t belong to the clan that got betrayed.
XII. Me and who ever signs this Constituion is freakin’ awesome, no matter what you say!

Guest***-a creature that comes into UMAG and Kong through the dark arts. They are not people, and they polute our
games. They are annoying, and if you ever come i contact with one, it is your first priority to destroy it.
Noob*-The middle stage in the nubbing process. These are still people, to a certain extent, and can be saved.
Nubbing**-the process of a person becoming a nub.
Nub****-they were humans at one point, but along some point in gaming, they transformed into a horrible creature, possibly even worse then a guest. Signs of a nub are extremely excessivel offensive swearing, being a huge noob, suiciding, and disconnecting in purpose right before getting killed. It is first priority to destroy these.

Signed/Approved by:40 Tanks
Janthepolish
Lanson
ebredding
Dthdealer_
candiria
Bestless
Crutch77
conartist626
Deadly_Chrome
ViZi
Midevilboy
cousineaua
twins77777
luckydog777
tankilla44
halox7
GummySnacks
scibob
Olaffiej
RadMan1234
Ratiqu
jack9001
Nick12506
lFredl
534Nz
DerangedKitsune
hummer72
Aharance
dboisrockin08
scottyourban
sinnerxx
incrediboy
DintandDarkzack
Zeth11
MoN8
GoldenMushroom
pandax
Wikebine
salokcin
sylux16

To sign/approve you must post so, new amendments will be considered only by upholders of the Constitution.

Flag Post

I sign said constitution. =D

Flag Post

Why kiil guests?

Flag Post

This_Is_Lame. Foundry= always 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 times better than you

Flag Post

im good with it except Guest discrimination, change that and i’ll sign up

Flag Post

I have a dream that one day, guests and players and can hold hands together as one!

Flag Post

anyone who has half a brain cell nowaday knows that 80% of guests are actually kong players who (logged out→go umag→ log in) which makes them guest :P

Flag Post

im guessing the guest hate comes from the fact that they don’t get death/kills :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by weelee123:

anyone who has half a brain cell nowaday knows that 80% of guests are actually kong players who (logged out→go umag→ log in) which makes them guest :P

Even more of a reason to hunt down guests. If they too lazy to log in Kong and risk being a guest on UMAG, then they are a guest advocate, and deserve the same treatment as a guest:Death.

Flag Post

We must stand together. We must stand against the guests. Listen to janthepolish’s wisdom or we will all be doomed.

Flag Post

I agree

Flag Post

i would like to point out to all that being oppresive towards guests does help Kong. By targeting guests and what-not, you persuade them into signing up with Kong. This is a plus, i myself have probably persuaded 5-10 guests into signing up with Kong(though 2 of 3 of them want to kill me). Put blantly, we are helping Kong by being oppresive towards guests.

Flag Post

I’ll sign to that.

Flag Post

Oppressive constitution means an oppressive mindset means you will piss people off for doing what they want in a game. I declare this doomed to ridicule for it’s aggressive stance on several things. I log-out to test how the dirt-bomb weapon works without completely ruining my kill:death ratio but it’s pretty hard as i get targeted first when I do that. Not very fun. Many of the points in this constitution conflict with point ‘I’. You can figure out the rest..

Anyway i’m currently off to go throw dirt clogs at ppl and have fun without rules. :D See you there.

Flag Post

“IX.Amendment VIII is to be upholded by all if aware of the traitor, even those who don’t belong to the clan that got betrayed.”

Is not an “amendment” because it is not amending anything, it is a first draft.

Flag Post

The prophet Dthdealer_ has spoken on the matter. What more reason can one need?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ebredding:

The prophet Dthdealer_ has spoken on the matter. What more reason can one need?

A good point in the Constitution, and it not going back on itself, making a black hole destroy it and it thus becoming null and void, maybe would be good.

Ciao, mah boi!

Flag Post

I agree.

Flag Post

Ok, i updated it some, added 2 amendments, also, for some who don’t have a sense of humour, this is a joke.

Flag Post

/signed :D

(with some exception while really depressed (yes I have those days)).

good luck and have fun umag players!

Flag Post

Signed with respect

Flag Post

Signed

Flag Post

Signed dignantly

Flag Post

signed, with the blood of guests

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deadly_Chrome:

signed, with the blood of guests