Hexcelle Arena!

10 posts

Flag Post

IT’S OUT IT’S OUT IT’S OUT IT’S OUT IT’S OUT IT’S OUT IT’S OUT IT’S OUT IT’S OUT IT’S OUT IT’S OUT IT’S OUT IT’S OUT

Anyway, this one will function almost exactly like the old Hexcelle Combos thread, except maybe some multiplayer stuffs.
Also, an incredibly useful celle!
Missile surrounded with alternating tech and speed, to make a simple 7-hex. When combined with the snipe thought obtained from the Stay Away battle, it becomes a rapid-fire heat-seeking missile that automatically destroys most enemies before they can react. Also has a relatively low skill level of 82. Unfortunately, it will not seek enemies, though I’m trying to up my thought-programming l337 so that it will. Also improves slightly when the Sniper skill is obtained and used. Odeus can be killed fairly easily using two of these. Is apparently stronger than the Arena incarnation of Feone’s Gun, if you discount the lack of armor.
EDIT: Whoa, wrong there. Feone’s Gun is still uber-strong, but this thing seems to not be affected by lag as much (or something). Feone’s Gun is about as fast as a snail in the final boss fight with all my other dudes, but it’s incredibly strong normally. Go figure.
EDIT: Yeah, by itself, Feone’s Gun can cream Atleus in about 5 seconds. How odd.
EDIT: Aha, it was something wrong with behavior. Feone’s gun is apparently the best with sniping AI.

Flag Post

Hexcelle Adventure Sandbox seems to be the best for testing out new celles, and Arena is like a main game. Unfortunately short, but good. ALSO, Wurmish, congratulations for making it onto the beta tester list, I wish I had that privilege.

Flag Post

My baby feone wiped the floor with Feone’s gun with the same thought. Wow.

Flag Post

I’m starting to think that maybe certain abilities for Feone’s gun were downgraded somewhat in this game just to make the last battle harder. Either that, or Baby Feone is the strongest celle since Feone’s Gun, considering that Feone’s gun is near invincible.

EDIT: Of course, it could also be that Feone’s gun has a better thought to go with it. I dunno.

Flag Post

I tried a scrimmage with Baby Feone and Feone (both with snipe thought), and Feone wasn’t even dented. Bizarre.

Flag Post

i am usually inventing new cells when this came up. i think it’s a perfect place for people to test out any battle plans and trying new types of celles. I’ll tell you a secret, if you use only one missile celle and made a 7 shaped one(or straight lined one) it will make it go so fast it will zoom past the opponents, but don’t work well against groups, like the straight lined missiles in a group of 4.

Flag Post

if you have any questions of celle types, use them in skrimish and practice with hunter mode if it has only missiles, bomber if it only has bombs, and x bomber if it has a mix.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

i think if you use groups, use a lot of speed celles and give it some missile celles.

Flag Post

i played this game yesterday and beat it with a celle that looked just like feone’s gun o_o and i didnt even know that this guy existed…
beating up the final boss was easy, i changed my guy up after it evolved again and gave it six techs and more speeds but otherwise the same so it had a huge targeting radius, super-speedy gun firing, growing missiles, and a high speed and armored, and when i found while exploring after beating the game, they massacred my guy