[Heroes of Kung Fu] Kong Wiki and Chat Commands/Emotes

26 posts

Flag Post

http://hokf.wiki-site.com/

There is a basic outline! I think it looks pretty nice.

If you want to spread it in chat, use the tinyurl version instead: tinyurl.com/konghokf

Click this link: http://hokf.wiki-site.com/index.php/Emote for a complete list of emotes/commands.

Flag Post

Just so everyone knows, there’s a helpful “help” button in the top right corner, so if anyone has free time and wants to put some stuff on the wiki..

Flag Post

I thought u were the wiki Lust? o.O

Flag Post

yeah I tote so too. an interactive wiki to boot. so u dun even nid to use search function, u just ask ^ ^

*gives back massage to “hokf wiki master” again

Flag Post

Haha. I am flattered. But I got tired of answering the same questions over and over.

Flag Post

Nice work!

Flag Post

Make sure to be as accurate as you can in explanations and details, otherwise people will still be asking. lol

Flag Post

So can I add to the wiki?

Flag Post

Of course. Keep in mind that vandalism will lead to you getting banned and ip blocked.

Flag Post

Emote page is done. If you want to make it “prettier” by all means go ahead.
:D
- Ellis

Flag Post

Wiki still needs a lot of work. If anyone would like to help out in editing info/adding info, simply make an account @ http://hokf.wiki-site.com/ and click on the desired category. All the players/editors would really appreciate it :D

Thanks!
- Ellis

NOTE: Please use the templates Slurpz has already put into place. If you do not know how to do this, simply type out the raw info in an organized manner and some of the other editors will fix it later on.

Flag Post

If anyone wants another template format for a specific reason, please let me know in this thread.

On another note, the wiki has had over 1000 visits since it was put up!

Flag Post

Just checked out the wiki and checked in to see how my guild and everyone else was doing. The wiki looks awesome and very professional. Everyone is advancing fast in HoKF and RaVage is looking good XD

All is well in HoKF land :D
-Ellis

Flag Post

I would appreciate if there appeared some info on attack speed and especialy skills affecting attack speed :-)

How does those numbers interact and stuff… I got a feeling that the skill bonuses are percents, but I cannot be sure…

Flag Post

There is already a discussion about that topic only that since it hasn’t been proven it’s not officially written on the Wiki
But you are welcome to check Talk:Game Mechanics

Flag Post
Server: Rebirth IGN: FateIsEscaped Game name: FateIsEscaped Kong name:FateIsEscaped !http://oi53.tinypic.com/npl57a.jpg!
Originally posted by Carius:

There is already a discussion about that topic only that since it hasn’t been proven it’s not officially written on the Wiki
But you are welcome to check Talk:Game Mechanics

I don't think that's accurate.

Talk:Game mechanics
level 29 player vs. level 43.
level 29 hit 10/25 on level 43. level 29 had 10% hit, level 43 had 30% dodge.
Effective: 60% dodge, up from 25%. 43-29 = 27. 35/27 = ~1.3%.
On the other hand, level 43 had +0% hit, level 29 had 8% dodge. level 43 hit 36/36.
level 43 has 4% break, 6% crit. breaking = 3, crit = 5. 5/36 = 14%. 8% more. 3/36 = 8%, 4% more.
level 29 had 4% crit. crit = 0
second set:
level 43 has 6% crit, breaking 4%, hit 0. level 29 has 16% dodge. 4 crits, 3 breaks. 36/36
level 29 has 2% hit, 1% crit. level 43 has 30% dodge. 12/36. 0 crits, 0 breaks.
67% effective dodge. Up from 30+5-2 = 33. 3% more. 34/27 = ~1.26%
4/36 = 11% crit, 5% more. 3/36 = 8%, 4% more.
third set:
level 43 has 6% crit, breaking 4%, hit 0. level 29 has 16% dodge. 4 crits, 2 breaks. 36/36
level 29 has 2% hit, 1% crit. level 43 has 30% dodge. 13/36. 0 crits, 0 breaks.
64% effective dodge. Up from 30+5-2 = 33. 30% more. 31/27 = ~1.15%
4/36 = 11% crit, 5% more. 2/36 = 6%, 2% more
fourth set:
level 43 has 6% crit, breaking 4%, hit 0. level 24 has 8% dodge. 4 crits, 3 breaks. 36/36
level 24 has 0% hit, 1% break. level 43 has 30% dodge. 13/36. 0 crits, 0 breaks.
fifth set:
level 43 has 6% crit, breaking 4%, hit 0. level 24 has 8% dodge. 4 crits, 2 breaks. 36/36
level 24 has 0% hit, 1% break. level 43 has 30% dodge. 12/36. 0 crits, 0 breaks.
[edit]=========
Conclusions: Seems as if each level difference = 1-1.5% more dodge. There is also something going on with hit rate, crits, and break rates.
[edit] speed
Well , there is a mob in SK fl10 who has special of speed +100. It's base attack speed in seconds is 12 (like duel), but after buff it goes to 6. So one would say that 5 attacks /minute = 100 speed. -> 1 speed = 1/20 attacks/minute, From that -
lets say games says speed: X (like one attack every X seconds). Then in a minute game performs 60/X attacks.
60/X divided by 1/20 gives us speed -> 1200 / X
Assassin 10 sec -> 120 speed
Duel 12 sec -> 100 speed
Gladius 14 sec -> 85.7 speed
Mystery 16 sec -> 75 speed
Destruction 18 sec -> 66.6 speed
Defense 20 sec -> 60 speed
Might help on effectiveness of various skills.
Can't be. Rapid strike gives -2 seconds for 3 rounds, followed by -1 for 1 round with +20 speed.
--Lust 11:40, 20 April 2010 (IDT)

Speed 100 or Speed -20 are figured this way, I figured out.

[Speed - ]
Seconds * (1 + X / 100)

[Speed + ]
Seconds / (1 + X / 100)

The game keeps track of partial seconds, but the character only attacks when he gets the full second.

Flag Post

Actually it’s only a matter of “Talk” since it’s not sure. Once someone will figured out exactly how the speed system work he will be invited to write about it. And Fate if you feel like it go write you own part in this discussion so someone could use all the available work to complete an article.

Flag Post

Come and check the wiki frequently. Now we have covered Monster from Stockade Keep and a whole system that covered most of the armour available.
There is 144 pages on the wiki so far. There have been a total of 27,377 page views, and 1,765 page edits since HoKF-wiki was setup. That comes to 3.90 average edits per page, and 15.51 views per edit.

Flag Post

Just a few corrections
Qi Kingdom Gives you a HP and MP Boost, here http://hokf.wiki-site.com/index.php/Qi, it sayys Bonuses only HP
Chu Kingdom gives a “Opportunity of Advanced Item” and Breaking Hit
Zhao Kingdom gives “Defense” and Extra Attack

Flag Post
Originally posted by dangaurd:

Just a few corrections
Qi Kingdom Gives you a HP and MP Boost, here http://hokf.wiki-site.com/index.php/Qi, it sayys Bonuses only HP
Chu Kingdom gives a “Opportunity of Advanced Item” and Breaking Hit
Zhao Kingdom gives “Defense” and Extra Attack

Corrected

Flag Post

um do you think this will tell me where to find better weapons?

Flag Post

They are no particular spot to find you’re weapon.
I would recommend you to do Instance, they got Higher drop rate than regular monster
If you have a secondary equip with lots of MF (Opportunity of Advance Item) you have better chance of getting Green, Blue and Purple in the Unappraised item.
You can check quest some say that you can get weapon for your classes, particularly the Challenge against Bosses Lv.XX although they get harder the higher level you get.
For better Armor you can check in instance for some particular set that correspond to your Game Play.

Hope you will find this useful

Flag Post

Come and check the wiki frequently. Now we have covered the whole Death Valley and the Armor Set that came from this instance. We are looking forward of having the Armor Set from Dire Windtrail.
There is 156 pages on the wiki so far. There have been a total of 35,299 page views, and 2,104 page edits since HoKF-wiki was setup. That comes to 4.15 average edits per page, and 16.78 views per edit.

We are also looking for some new editor
Page that need some help:
*Assassination Skills
*Game mechanics
*Destruction Skill
*Weapon & Armor
::That need to have regular update on the possibilities.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Wikipedia stats roughly 3 months after creation:

There are 515 total pages in the database. This includes “talk” pages, pages about Hokf, minimal “stub” pages, redirects, and others that probably don’t qualify as content pages. Excluding those, there are 161 pages that are probably legitimate content pages.
55 files have been uploaded.
There have been a total of 43,924 page views, and 2,251 page edits since Hokf was setup. That comes to 4.37 average edits per page, and 19.51 views per edit.