[Unnamed Multiplayer Artillery Game, Open Alpha Test] make a new account

12 posts

Flag Post

i mean when i first started i sucked now i have played for a while but i wantt agood score is it possible for me to make a new account so i can do better if u cant could u please help me so i can ?

Flag Post

All of us sucked when we started.

Flag Post

Zach, zworp recently changed the Kongregate client so that, essentially, you can’t create UMAG-specific accounts anymore. This was done mostly as a convenience thing* (if you’re logged into Kongregate you get auto-logged into UMAG) but, as a side effect, people are now effectively “locked” into playing with their Kongregate names. If you want to “reset” your stats, you’ll need to create a new Kongregate account for use with UMAG.

• I’m actually not 100% positive of this but I believe zworp’s said something, to this extent, in the past. It may also have been intended to reduce the number of Guests, somewhat, by auto-creating UMAG accounts for people trying the game while logged into their Kongregate accounts.

Flag Post

What Yajin has just done there, essentually, is turn something simple into a life discussion that will engulf the whole world and devour all our faces.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tiginator:

What Yajin has just done there, essentually, is turn something simple into a life discussion that will engulf the whole world and devour all our faces.

Like always. Over-constructive.

Flag Post

You are over exaggerating. It will eat your face first, since it doesn’t like trolls. And then my Quilava will kill it, saving the universe.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nano5002:

You are over exaggerating. It will eat your face first, since it doesn’t like trolls. And then my Quilava will kill it, saving the universe.

Wut? It?

Flag Post

Hey now guys, we all know that IM the only one who can save the universe (like I already did). If I saw nano’s Quilava, I would just shoot it with my gun… simple and effective.

I think Zachman makes a point: maybe there should be a stat reset option. XP does nothing, and then new players wouldn’t have to average-up their stats so much once they learn to aim and use the weapons.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kurush:

All of us sucked when we started.

I’m sure that some of us knew what we were doing when we started…or at least figured it out after a few shots…Anyone play Tanks?…5 player epicness…lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by flashgordon303:

Hey now guys, we all know that IM the only one who can save the universe (like I already did). If I saw nano’s Quilava, I would just shoot it with my gun… simple and effective.

I cast Flare, you are now blinded and cannot aim the gun. Quilava sets you on fire and you die a slow, painful death while I laugh evilly.

Muahahahahahaha!

I then enact my plan to rule the saved universe using the power of living cheese.

Flag Post

It’s entirely possible that some (many?) people spent a considerable amount of time as Guests before creating accounts so, to be fair, no, not everyone “sucked” when they started (their UMAG account). Even now, despite the Kongregate auto-account change, you can still play UMAG as a Guest, while not being logged into Kongregate, if you really wanted to (something many people checking out the game probably don’t know).

I would agree that an account reset option wouldn’t hurt (for the sake of allowing people to keep their name, if they really want to start over from scratch).

Flag Post

hey man im playing on my friends account because he was at my house playing so is it legal to play if not how do u make a real account