[Unnamed Multiplayer Artillery Game, Open Alpha Test] xDeda's stats calculator

80 posts

Flag Post

I just wanted to inform everyone of xDedas UMAG calculator with is a tool to examine your stats.

http://deda.dk/umag/

Flag Post

Edit – The calc’s down.

Flag Post

Indeed!How great for lazy people who want to stalk!

Flag Post
Originally posted by zworp:

I just wanted to inform everyone of xDedas UMAG calculator with is a tool to examine your stats.

http://deda.dk/umag/

Originally posted by xDeda:

Wow, what an awesome tool!

Great Tool . Thanks xDeda.

Flag Post

cool tool, but the estimator is bad, said 14 games to lvl 26 and it took 5, dont know how to fix that though, i like it to see who im playing with, fun tool, thanks deda!

Flag Post

Wow, what an awesome tool!

i know, right? <3

Originally posted by Beverice:

cool tool, but the estimator is bad, said 14 games to lvl 26 and it took 5, dont know how to fix that though, i like it to see who im playing with, fun tool, thanks deda!

its estimate, so its like exp/game divided by exp remaining for the estimated amount to get that rank

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beverice:

It works best when you’ve played some more games, it just takes your xp per game and finds out how much xp the rank requires, and calculates how many games it would approximately take to get that amount of xp.

Flag Post

WHY DOES IT KEEP FORBIDDENING ME!!! >_<

Flag Post

it’ll work once…then the next time it forbids me…ridiculous…

Flag Post

Keeps forbiddening me too….

Flag Post

lol…did you try to put that in quotes? or did you want it bold?

Flag Post

Very cool

Flag Post

oh sure…HE can use it…why am i excluded :*(

Flag Post

Sorry, experiencing some stupid problems. O_o
I think my host is retarded. I don’t know why it does this.
Edit: Talked to my host, they are working on it. Just give it some time.

Flag Post

Sorry, experiencing some stupid problems. O_o
I think my host is retarded. I don’t know why it does this.
Edit: Talked to my host, they are working on it. Just give it some time.

So I see… Wow, they say “possible problems:”. I’d say dreamhost, but if servage fixes it, it’s all good.

Flag Post

Yeah, i actually compared the two of them. I went with Servage. This is the first problem i’ve had with ’em in a year.

Flag Post

well it works for me now but… i can only get my stats i cant see how many games i need to win to get the kd i want and same with the level…

Flag Post

Yeah, i actually compared the two of them. I went with Servage. This is the first problem i’ve had with ’em in a year.

not to bad then
works for me now

Flag Post

Works for everyone again.

Flag Post

:D thanks…it makes me happy _

Flag Post

Hey xDeda. This is a very good calculator you got here for UMAG. Great job! Now I use it to keep track of how many experience I need to make it to the next level. I must inform however that the calculations seem incorrect now. I am currently at level 37, but the calculator records it differently, as if my stats were reset. It may have to do with our stats being reset at UMAG. Of course, our experience points and rank have not been changed, yet the UMAG calculator does so. Is there a bug within this? Are you able to fix this? Hope to hear from you.

Flag Post

Stataen. Your stats in fact WERE reset as of yesterday…exp is the only thing that remained the same

Flag Post

Approx games for next rank does not work, of course, since it was based on xp/game.
I am sorry.

Flag Post

Deda, is there any way you could fix this? Or is it quite complicated?

Flag Post

I could only do this, if i had the amount of games you guys have played, before the reset. I didn’t bother to save them, though. :P

Maybe because there was like 10k players at that time. >_>