[Unnamed Multiplayer Artillery Game, Open Alpha Test] Official UMAG Facebook Fanpage.

41 posts

Flag Post

zworps link.
Only 9 fans? We can do better.

Flag Post

There is a youtube clip posted on the fan page which is displaying some of the new features of the gold release.

http://bit.ly/umagfanpage

Flag Post

HAX HAX HAX HAX :O HAWESOME ZWORP!

I see an secret weapon ther, wonder what it is! :P

Anyways, soo much tanks, there an kill chicken! :D

Flag Post

HAHAHA at the end when he’s browsing the pannel, you can see the best players according to their ratio or xp/games. I’m first!!! OH YEAH

Flag Post

I TOOK PART IN KILLING AN ADMIN, YAY!

Flag Post

It’s true! I can vouch for him, I was there! ;D

Flag Post

CandyStand, you cheater, got all the fun before us! :P

Flag Post

Well, the good news is that it’s only about 24 more hours till you get some too! :)

Flag Post

HAHA, thats AWESOME. Can’t wait. :D

Flag Post

When you customize your tank wouldn;t it be better to always choose the smaller tank than the bigger one? I mean with the smaller one they have less chances of hitting you than with the bigger one, BTW can’t wait for it to be released

Flag Post
Originally posted by pandax:

When you customize your tank wouldn;t it be better to always choose the smaller tank than the bigger one? I mean with the smaller one they have less chances of hitting you than with the bigger one, BTW can’t wait for it to be released

actually, all the tanks have the same hit radius, so the graphics doesnt affect the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zworp:
Originally posted by pandax:

actually, all the tanks have the same hit radius, so the graphics doesnt affect the game.

the problem is though for the noobs they will probs just aim for the biggest tanks edges and if that radius is the case there gonna mess up YAY!!! im picking the big tank lol

Flag Post

Can’t wait till kongregate gets this ^^

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I Take back all my chants. apparently killing tanks and thier respective war chants are harrasment, I’m sorry for this. PLEASE IGNORE my posts from now on I can now longer play this game. As the objective is to kill enemy tanks and I’ve been told that would count as harrasment. Since Kong support violent games but don’t let you talk about your actions in them I no longer will be player this game. :( sorry guys but you lost your heroic chanter!

Flag Post

green elephants sure got a gift for gab but what he really lacks is pure skill ans p.s. dont bother every one allready knows buddy heh heh ……[;

Flag Post

Who on the face of this planet would be sad enough to join That?!?

Flag Post

c mon we all know those green efelants cant play

Flag Post
Originally posted by Candystand:

Well, the good news is that it’s only about 24 more hours till you get some too! :)

wat?! we get our tanks finally?!

Flag Post

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WHEN YOU SAID:

Flag Post

lol hes lying… hehe

Flag Post

no hes not lying, if you scorll up i\candystand actually says that i saw for myself

Flag Post

This is my first post ever =D.