[DarkOrbit] This is the UNOFFICIAL, Kong-only Dark Orbit Forum

93 posts

Flag Post

We created this forum so that Kongregate users can talk about strategies, alliances, weapons, etc. with one another using our standard forum interface. However, this forum will not be maintained by Bigpoint (the developers of Dark Orbit). So, please use this to chat amongst yourselves, but if you have questions for or need help from the developers, please use their official forum, which you access with the in-game link, since they won’t be checking this one. Have fun!

(Also, please note that you must use the in-game link to get into the forum, since it uses your Kongregate credentials to give you access – you won’t be able to log in to their forums if you just browse directly to it)

Flag Post

hurray, they finally release it to Kong! make some achievements! :D.

Flag Post

help me i’m new just joined yesterday

Flag Post

I have an idea, badges to DarkOrbit!

Welcome, Pilot! Badge – (Easy, 5 points)
Complete 3 missions

Pilot Destructor Badge – (Medium, 15 points)
Destroy 30 ships

Welcome To The New Space! Badge – (Hard, 30 points)
Reach level 10

Flag Post

Darkorbit doesn’t work for me :( when i press start it keeps connecting me and i waited an hour and nothing happened… what to do?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vajin:

Darkorbit doesn’t work for me :( when i press start it keeps connecting me and i waited an hour and nothing happened… what to do?

Restart again your browser, or just clear Cookies.

Send a photo to view the trouble.

Flag Post

IS there a way to sign in with an account you already have?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadow9859:

IS there a way to sign in with an account you already have?

No, no is possible.
Updates comes in the next month.

Flag Post

Hey guys, i need some help, i can’t play on server global america 2, i select it, it take some seconds and gets all blank. :/

i tried in another one an dit worked.

EDIT: nevermind guys, working again, thanks anyways. :P

Flag Post

I wish I could sign in in my actual account :/
By the way, I’m Trekker47, eic and play on ge3.
This is such a great game, I’m a lvl 12 vengy :D

Flag Post

how do i empty my cargo bay?

Flag Post

Go to your base (It’s the big red-grey thing on the map, just click on it to set autopilot) when you get there click the button with the two arrows at the top right of your screen. That opens up the cargo-selling screen, it’s pretty straightforward after that.

Flag Post

this game is very enjoyable but expensive

Flag Post

Welcome! RoseThorn2
This username has been blacklisted. Please select another one.

….
I’ve never payed before.

Flag Post

what if bigpoint added more types of ships, like for example, a cargo ship with 2 laser spaces, 3 generator spaces and a cargo bay of 2000. and costing something like 50000 credits

Flag Post

I was wondering when they would Kongregatize this game. Sad that it’s made the weekly hotlist. It is really not a good game, I’m surprised it’s still around.

Flag Post

it seems horribly easy to get killed. I think its players in big ships doing 10k to 100k damage :(

Flag Post

(-To sign in your account-) Before you click on a server, right click and press ‘back’. this should bring you to the main screen of darkorbit. :)

Flag Post

Bids usually go for very high. dont waste your time bidding if you have less than 100k credits. otherwise bid for items that nobody needs anymore. Generators, CPU’s, or LF2, Repair Bot 2. those will give you alot of money so bid around 12k each of those items.

Flag Post

..kingdom of rules :|If they speak in non english, first time warning, if still use non-enligsh in channel,
kick them with the reason"Non-English Text". jee and opinions have to be kept…to yourselves

Flag Post

I already posted this in another thread, but it’d actually be better here, since this is a strategy topic.
Anyway, here’s what I’d recommend:
1. If you’re in a ship that costs credits, never repair it with uridium. ALWAYS buy again, 200k credits is much less than 500uri. The best credit ship is nostromo, I’d say.
2. Upgrade Skylab. I cannot stress to you how important this will be, you can start earning 250k an hour after a small bit of effort.
3. Try and bid for a rep bot 3, it’s about 2mil credits on ge3 (this is where skylab comes in handy).
4. If you’re in x-2 or x-2, always keep an eye on the danger metre. If you’re in x-3 or x-4, stay near a portal.
5. When you have enough money, bid for a leo, it’s 1-7mil on ge3, they’re very handy because of their home advantage – x2 damage and shield, as well as their extra 20 speed. (other ships will leave leonovs alone most of the time.)
6. Don’t bother going to the uppers, leo’s lose their home advantage there.
7. If you know for a fact that it is safe (ask other members of your company if it’s safe, provided they’re there, of course) try going to the 4-x maps (but not 4-4), bonus boxes have 50% extra there, good way to get uri.
8. Work on getting your leo fe, or at least near it.
9. When you’re ready (level 12 is the best time to do this, earlier and you won’t be able to go to x-8), bid 7mil on a vengy (again, ge3 price, i don’t know about the others). Now you can go to the uppers. :)
10. Happy hunting :D

ge3 eic, level 12 vengy

Flag Post

Yeah its gonna be good to get achievements for d.o
any one play on the uk server?
Super*Duper*Tiny_X!
lvl 15 fe vengy

Flag Post

oOriginally posted by Monds:
Restart again your browser, or just clear Cookies.

Send a photo to view the trouble.

DUDE the COOKIES don’t clear them just simply eat them.

Flag Post

Well it is sorta hard to make acheivments on a game that is online and wasn’t made at this site so ya abd ckiller there not cookies the food cookies as in your computer they are just files but can get infected quite easily

Flag Post

From what I’ve heard at the BP, they cant really give achievements because it is easier for some plyers than others. Shoot alien? get someone who’s FE to help you. get a certain ship? someone could just buy Urid and use that. I’ve been playing DO for a while, not on this site, and I am a lvl 13 FE Goli on USeast in EIC, and I say DEATH TO MMO AND VRU!