[Sacred Seasons 2 MMORPG] Post your bug report(s) here.

890 posts

Flag Post

If you have encountered any bug, glitch, or any other errors you spotted in this game, then post here if you can!

For me, I’ve encountered the sound effect problem that it plays repeatedly when fighting Jade Demons. However, if you fight Jade Demons again, the sound that repeats is being erased. This needs to be fixed.

EDIT: Now my thread is being sticky. Whoever done this, I would like to say, thanks!

Flag Post

Can’t unequip the itens i equip
Can’t restart my char

Flag Post

@Zartz thats not a bug….

Flag Post

Hey bug: in this game i am walking on water… just cenary error but i fighted with an simple spider and looted 99999999 gold X-X

Flag Post

I died and respawned in plymouth and the town was all red refreshing it doesnt help. 8(

Flag Post

Same with me about the reed background, only when i got there it was like that… idk why but i could see bits and pieces, or buildings and stuff though

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadow_cub:

@Zartz thats not a bug….

Not even sure how not being able to unequip items as not a bug…

Flag Post

1. the beach cave dungeon doesn’t recover your health after finished, not sure if this was on purpose but it’s really annoying

2. on the same dungeon there’s a jade shaman/demon enemy that when attacks leaves a spike that makes some noise, the problem is that it won’t go away after battle, changing areas or turning sound off won’t solve it, you have to restart the game for it to stop

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

1. the beach cave dungeon doesn’t recover your health after finished, not sure if this was on purpose but it’s really annoying

2. on the same dungeon there’s a jade shaman/demon enemy that when attacks leaves a spike that makes some noise, the problem is that it won’t go away after battle, changing areas or turning sound off won’t solve it, you have to restart the game for it to stop

The noise thingy is happening to me to. But in another battle (in the same cave…and same noisy monsters) it hitted me with another attack and the noise stopped :) But the second (same) monster did the spike attack _

Flag Post

1. Play BG Music option does nothing; Play Sound option mutes BG Music but not combat sounds.

2. Mothman (is that what they’re called?) death animations don’t always run. In some cases when they do, at the end of the animation the mothman reappears in its normal living pose.

Flag Post

On my second fight with a drill crab I had no actions to choose from (i.e. attack etc.)
And now that I’ve spawned I missed the whole beginning. I don’t know about you but thats a pretty big bug

Flag Post

jade demon skill sound didn’t end after battle it just kept repeating

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheReaperGuard:

On my second fight with a drill crab I had no actions to choose from (i.e. attack etc.)
And now that I’ve spawned I missed the whole beginning. I don’t know about you but thats a pretty big bug

You have to click the enemy to be given attack options.

Flag Post

I upgraded my class to senior and Im still the same.I lost 500 gold for nothing! >:( I want a refund. :P

Flag Post

Cellar under mansion is a dead end…not sure what to do to get the rest of the key. Also it would be nice if your quests update when you complete them

Flag Post

Turning of Sound and Background music do not disable the battle noises, Mothman doesn’t appear “dead” after the death animation, in the Spider Cave in Farmtown, the red arrow appears on the 2nd floor before you clear the floor, you have to walk WAY out of the way to get to redoubt from town unless you enter and exit the silo (should just be able to walk up).

Flag Post

Sorry for the double post, but I forgot to mention: some enemy spells give you a buff, rather than a debuff. Witherbats give you +Res, splintercats give you +speed with Adrenaline spell, Razor Claws gives you +Def. Also, the many “poison” spells don’t seem to do anything at all.

Flag Post

I cannot unequip items.
The farmlands is only red with a couple clickable items such as pumpkins.
There is no background!

Flag Post

in the silo after a battle 2ed zone i got out of bounds and get get back in help

Flag Post

i got out but fix it

Flag Post

Iv had the same problem with the red thing ahs been happening to me but uts every where! Its the worst in server one in other servers its better. Inerver one every where is red (except for dungeons and inside of buildings). PLS FIX Guild is in server one. =(

Flag Post

There are loads of bugs.
Such as:
-On one of the loading screens it says "………… (Spring>Summer>Fall>Winter>Spring) – As you can see "Spring was used twice.
-If there is also a way to show the timer the character has in battle between each attack.
-I know i may be impossible but in some battles the game slows down. Only on certain Monsters though, It would be great to fix this.
If you could fix maybe just 1 of these the game may be just a little bit better :)
Adam x

Flag Post
Originally posted by adam13c:

-On one of the loading screens it says "………… (Spring>Summer>Fall>Winter>Spring) – As you can see "Spring was used twice.

This is not a bug.
It is saying that Spring beats Summer, and Summer beats Fall, and Fall beats Winter, and Winter beats Spring. The last Spring is needed to complete the cycle.

I’ve noticed the Jade Demon bug that others have mentioned above as well as not being able to unequip detrimental items.

Flag Post

i gota glitch some1 stole my account when i typeed zidinitial so can any1 tell me a reason?

Flag Post

242 damage. ._. From a level 2 bull in the fortress area.

Anyone mind explaining? I have a guild to back up what happened.