[Sacred Seasons 2 MMORPG] SS2 Suggestions ( if any)

625 posts

Flag Post

i have 2 suggestions for ss2.

1)It would be much better if there was an unequip button.

2)95% of the game has only gold items and the 5% belongs to the silver items therefore should put more silvers item.

Flag Post

2 things

escape of battle button.
and
button to logout or change server!

Flag Post

- logout button
- more ways to get gold
-unequip button

Flag Post

- a gender change quest! (it’s a MUST especially with gender exclusive classes!)

Flag Post

1) More ways for Gold
It’s rediculous how we get 75 gold at the start and then we have to buy the rest. Give us like a daily quest that gives 25 gold or something. Everything available (that is good, at least) costs gold. Give us some more. Or at least some way for us to earn gold other than paying real-life money for it.

2) More things to buy with Silver
5 Silver weapons? One drink? (that is also very over-priced) Come on… I’m broke in real life, and I’m sure a lot of other people are too, who are also playing this. Not everyone can afford Kreds.

Flag Post

Definitely, definitely . . . MORE WAYS TO GET GOLD (other than spending real-life money)!!

Flag Post

put in hats and clothes make a silver store and make it like when u sell smething u get choice of either silver or gold tht u get

Flag Post

1.more ways to get gold
2.silver item store
3.logout button
4.players in area list, so you can find people easier

Flag Post

It sucks that we allways hit the same (depends on the def, res and row).
we have to hit random +-(0%-15%) of the normal hit.

Flag Post

A 5 or 10 minute warning before you shut down the servers would be nice. A friend mentioned a notice was given last night, but has not been done consistently. Many people get irritated when they are booted randomly or get killed in dungeons because they can’t attack end a fight.

Flag Post

I think a small ammount of silver when completing a dungeon would be a good addition to the game. Being rewarded at the end of a dungeon, it is still decently challenging to recieve, and it would be alot harder than getting money every fight, and alot less complicated (possibly). Well, just throwin my two cents in =D

Flag Post

Also i want ot move with arrowkeys

Flag Post

It would be nice if you could sell multiple things at once

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lyseria:

2 things

escape of battle button.
and
button to logout or change server!

Well, to tell you the truth, it is notorious for players to be annoyed by leechers in SS1 if there is an escape button. When there is an escape button, of course, they can find out if it’s either to be safe or too hard to battle. As for log out button, yes, that’s one of the things I wanted to see. Without it, it almost made me feel like my game is unsaved, but as soon as you closed the window or program, your game still automatically saves, which makes sense, but logging out of the game is even more convenient enough and secure all your personal account’s status.

Originally posted by xXavierx25:

- logout button
- more ways to get gold
-unequip button

For gold, the only way you can get a lot is either buy it from the world store or get lots of it from transferring your character from SS1 to SS2 if you did it in time before the launch. The un-equip button would be nice.

Originally posted by yasensn:

- a gender change quest! (it’s a MUST especially with gender exclusive classes!)

Too many people asking for gender change, so there’s no way for the developers to make the option or ability to change your character’s gender. If you pick the gender that you don’t like, I’m sorry.

Originally posted by Stev3n:

1) More ways for Gold
It’s rediculous how we get 75 gold at the start and then we have to buy the rest. Give us like a daily quest that gives 25 gold or something. Everything available (that is good, at least) costs gold. Give us some more. Or at least some way for us to earn gold other than paying real-life money for it.

2) More things to buy with Silver
5 Silver weapons? One drink? (that is also very over-priced) Come on… I’m broke in real life, and I’m sure a lot of other people are too, who are also playing this. Not everyone can afford Kreds.

I almost forgot about Jonas from SS1, and you’re right. I always forget about Jonas quest back then, since I think it was a waste of time, plus the quests are too easy. Although daily quests may sounded nice for SS2. Much like Remnants of Skystone, you get gold from completing the quests, so that makes sense; however, if there is a daily quest chances are developers won’t earn that much of the money from revenues, so I think it’s best not to have daily quests for some reasons, but that’s my opinion.

Originally posted by thecman49:

Yes, I got annoyed on how the developers have not learn on how to sell multiple supplies in one time. Most of the CRPGs I have played have the ability to sell many things in one shot, so no problem. But for SS2, it has earned a big problem, plus the developers have earned a simple mistake.

Flag Post

some way to know where the paths are.
I keep clicking and clicking but often I don’t move because I think I’m clicking path and I’m clicking a dark wall.

Perhaps a couple arena type quests if they don’t exist. they seem popular on SS1

faster movement

Flag Post

I want to be allowed to change my login. It wont let me .

Flag Post
Originally posted by thecman49:

and it would be nice not leaving the store after selling something. the rejoining after every single sell is just bothersome.

Flag Post

look i need more gold i cant buy a decent weapon and i cant afford buy kreds so you either make more quests that give gold or make more weapons sold by silver or this game will blow for people who dont want to buy kreds

Flag Post
Originally posted by yoder10:

Also i want to move with arrowkeys

Hear, hear. Clicking your destination loot-RPG style (a la Diablo, Dungeon Siege and Torchlight) is fine if you have clearly defined paths, but not so much when you click what you think is road and turns out to be an item, or you have to click past a tree in the foreground, or you find it’s more difficult to go south because your cursor changes to text at the bottom of the screen.

Flag Post

offer another week in which people can transfer ss1 to ss2, i was unaware about the option to transfer becaused i stopped playing ss1, and when i found out about ss2 it was to late.

Flag Post

One other thing: There should be some differentiation between dropped items that are vendor-only items and those that can be used in quests. With droprates this low, people will be reluctant to sell anything because it might be useful later.

Flag Post

Please re-implement the Hex code/HTML notation for character colours.
Need an input box, because currently, one can’t choose pure white, or any mid-range/tone gray. (There is also no easy way to choose the same colour twice.)
Or Instead, have an option to switch to a simplified colour wheel or pallet (a la SS1), wherein you can choose specific shades and colours.
Why limit Customization?

Flag Post

unequip buttons are not needed. just equip something when u have something in your hand.

Flag Post

There should be more knives. There is only one in the world store and 3 overall in the game. Also there should be more ways to get gold. Maybe daily quests or more gold quest.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BrknHrtBrkr:

Please re-implement the Hex code/HTML notation for character colours.
Need an input box, because currently, one can’t choose pure white, or any mid-range/tone gray. (There is also no easy way to choose the same colour twice.)
Or Instead, have an option to switch to a simplified colour wheel or pallet (a la SS1), wherein you can choose specific shades and colours.
Why limit Customization?

That’s one of my thoughts of why they have removed the customized and most easy way to change colors like we did in SS1. Why change what we grew up with; why change what we’re used to before?

Originally posted by Brute1120:

There should be more knives. There is only one in the world store and 3 overall in the game. Also there should be more ways to get gold. Maybe daily quests or more gold quest.

Probably there will be no more knives in this game for some reasons.