[DarkOrbit] Uridium not on account after purchase

12 posts

Flag Post

I just brought two packages of Uridium via the Bigpoint checkout, one for 290 kreds and one for 25 kreds, in total, 80,000 Uridium should be on my account, however it’s not.

Could someone please explain why, as I would like to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

Thanks, Neotoxicblitz

Edit: There was an error message after the purchase just saying that the transaction failed basically, yet it took the kreds from my kong account.

Flag Post

Neo, a lot of other people are having this problem, i suggest Mailing Bigpoint something about this

Flag Post

I left a shout on the Bigpoint kongregate account. If I don’t get a reply in the next 24 hours I will email them from the main site.

Flag Post

ok, make sure to tell them other people are having this problem as well

Flag Post

Well four days later and they still haven’t rewarded me the 80,000 Uridium, I sent one last email, and if that doesn’t work I don’t know what to do.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NeoToxicBlitz:

Well four days later and they still haven’t rewarded me the 80,000 Uridium, I sent one last email, and if that doesn’t work I don’t know what to do.

You lose the real money when you purchase it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Monds:
Originally posted by NeoToxicBlitz:

You lose the real money when you purchase it?

I lost the Kreds when I purchased it, so in not so many words, yes I did lose real money.
I brought the 225 Kreds package, and I already had 100 Kreds on my accounts, so that’s how I got the Uri packages, but I still haven’t been rewarded the Uri.

Flag Post

NeoToxicBlitz – I talked with the developers about this situation last night. We’ve heard a few reports of this happening and they’re looking into the problem and should make sure that you get credited with the Uridium.

Flag Post

I can’t believe you spent kreds on this archaic, poorly designed game. But hey, whatever floats your dingy. Hope you get your stuff back, that’d piss me off ROYALLY

Flag Post

Thanks very much Phoenix, I appreciate the help, I also got an email back from kong, maybe it was you, explaining the situation. I hope that it gets sorted soon, I would hate to find out other players have had the same problem, as it is very frustrating. I kind of need it at the moment, running low on Uri and slowly but surely my drones will die off as well..

Dingo, as you said, whatever floats your ‘dingy’ =)
I have never used Kreds on any game apart from this and Sacred Seasons, and I think one Kongai card, but I may as well use them on a game I am addicted to right?

Neotoxicblitz-

Flag Post

I don’t mean to complain, but I still see no sign of Uridium being rewarded to my account, no email, no update, not even an announcement on the main site.

Could someone please contact them if you’re also having the same problem, they need to sort this now, if I do not get my Uridium soon, my gameplay will go down hill very quickly as I am running low on the stuff.
They should pay attention to this forum,

Originally posted by Phoenix00017:

We created this forum so that Kongregate users can talk about strategies, alliances, weapons, etc. with one another using our standard forum interface. However, this forum will not be maintained by Bigpoint (the developers of Dark Orbit)

Silly really..

Thanks, Neotoxicblitz-

Flag Post

This happened to me as well. thought it did not take my kreds i still have them but i want to USE them and am unable too did it EVER take kreds?