[DarkOrbit] Okay ship repair should NOT cost Uridium....

22 posts

Flag Post

This system sucks, and the repairing thing sucks the most…….

When some silly high-level players found you and just BAM!
then you need to go repairing your ship.
Now the problem comes:
1. if you are using NOT the starter ship, e.g. stacked up some credit for nostromo,
repairing costs Uridium.
2. if you don’t pay $, you got very little Us. Very little.
3. that means, if your ship is dead and you ran out of uridium…..?
you are forced to use the starter ship again?
AND can you change ships when they are broken?
(okay can we buy the same ship again through this method,
and thus repairing cost=ship price in credit?)

Flag Post

i agree with that it’s too unfair.

Flag Post

Big deal. Nostromo is only 100k creds. That is easily earned after you upgraded your skylab some levels. I did repair using uridium probably three times, but after realizing I can just rebuy the ship, I stopped using uri.

Next time I’ll start using them again is probably after reaching maps where aliens which reward lots of uridium are around. StreuneR in x-8 gives 8 uri per kill, which I think is not bad.

Flag Post

Just being curious: nostromo or bigboy have a greater chance of survive in case of tragdy?

Flag Post

Nostromo is faster, but bigboy has more HP, both can work, unless they have x4 lasers or the limited edition ammo then your screwed either way.

Flag Post

At least we should get the repair we paid for I mean only 1000 health isn’t much and it takes way to long for the repair bot to repair.

Flag Post

rep-s is lousy go buy rep-1 it heals loads faster and i mean LOADS

Flag Post

Okay, here’s what I’d recommend:
1. If you’re in a ship that costs credits, never repair it with uridium. ALWAYS buy again, 200k credits is much less than 500uri.
2. Upgrade Skylab. I cannot stress to you how important this will be, you can start earning 250k an hour after a small bit of effort.
3. Try and bid for a rep bot 3, it’s about 2mil credits on ge3 (this is where skylab comes in handy).
4. If you’re in x-2 or x-2, always keep an eye on the danger metre. If you’re in x-3 or x-4, stay near a portal.
5. When you have enough money, bid for a leo, it’s 1-7mil on ge3, they’re very handy because of their home advantage – x2 damage and shield, as well as their extra 20 speed. (other ships will leave leonovs alone most of the time.)
6. Don’t bother going to the uppers, leo’s lose their home advantage there.
7. If you know for a fact that it is safe (ask other members of your company if it’s safe, provided they’re there, of course) try going to the 4-x maps (but not 4-4), bonus boxes have 50% extra there, good way to get uri.
8. Work on getting your leo fe, or at least near it.
9. When you’re ready (level 12 is the best time to do this, earlier and you won’t be able to go to x-8), bid 7mil on a vengy (again, ge3 price, i don’t know about the others). Now you can go to the uppers. :)
10. Happy hunting :D

ge3 eic, level 12 vengy

Flag Post

If you only collect bonus boxes when you see them, you will get uridium so you can fix your ship if you need it. Always have min 500u, you need to have 500u standard.

Flag Post

good god, stop complaining. I get 100k credits/Hour from my skylab! It would be easy to buy another ship!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

EPIC————- okay all you have to do to get urduim is a secret that is completely free and not a hack or download or that junk…but just go and “BOX HUNT” in whatever-1 cuz theres no pvp…or buy a cloak and box hunt anywhere you want…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Eothain:

1. If you’re in a ship that costs credits, never repair it with uridium. ALWAYS buy again, 200k credits is much less than 500uri.
2. Upgrade Skylab. I cannot stress to you how important this will be, you can start earning 250k an hour after a small bit of effort.
3. Try and bid for a rep bot 3, it’s about 2mil credits on ge3 (this is where skylab comes in handy).
4. If you’re in x-2 or x-2, always keep an eye on the danger metre. If you’re in x-3 or x-4, stay near a portal.
5. When you have enough money, bid for a leo, it’s 1-7mil on ge3, they’re very handy because of their home advantage – x2 damage and shield, as well as their extra 20 speed. (other ships will leave leonovs alone most of the time.)
7. If you know for a fact that it is safe (ask other members of your company if it’s safe, provided they’re there, of course) try going to the 4-x maps (but not 4-4), bonus boxes have 50% extra there, good way to get uri.
9. When you’re ready (level 12 is the best time to do this, earlier and you won’t be able to go to x-8), bid 7mil on a vengy (again, ge3 price, i don’t know about the others). Now you can go to the uppers. :)

ge3 eic, level 12 vengy

hey what server do you play on

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby449:

At least we should get the repair we paid for I mean only 1000 health isn’t much and it takes way to long for the repair bot to repair.

well i agree with that, and full repair should be what we got for the uri we paid
also, it’s even more tragedic to know that there are drone repairs in addition to ship repair. and it cost uri also

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zachary_Greene:

EPIC————- okay all you have to do to get urduim is a secret that is completely free and not a hack or download or that junk…but just go and “BOX HUNT” in whatever-1 cuz theres no pvp…or buy a cloak and box hunt anywhere you want…

the problem with buying a cloak is that enemies can still lock on to you if your near them, even though they can’t see you on their screen.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zachary_Greene:

Totally agree its so easy to always have 2 or 3 ship repairs in Uridium sotred by just collecting bonus boxes for a little while every day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fakeandfailure:

This system sucks, and the repairing thing sucks the most…….

When some silly high-level players found you and just BAM!
then you need to go repairing your ship.
Now the problem comes:
1. if you are using NOT the starter ship, e.g. stacked up some credit for nostromo,
repairing costs Uridium.
2. if you don’t pay $, you got very little Us. Very little.
3. that means, if your ship is dead and you ran out of uridium…..?
you are forced to use the starter ship again?
AND can you change ships when they are broken?
(okay can we buy the same ship again through this method,
and thus repairing cost=ship price in credit?)

Originally posted by vampire1408:

i agree with that it’s too unfair.

fail.

Flag Post

its hard when you use your OWN account, not from kong – only use money to pay, not kreds. And wheni started there was NO SUCH THING as a skylab – now i found out about it i can use it, but last time i quit this a few years ago was the same reason im quiting now- paying uridium to repair, still havnt actually improved that area yet :/

Flag Post

I’d rather have the repair cost 500.000 cred so i wouldn’t need to buy it unless i’m on a uridium ship.

Flag Post

Found a site for free uri. They’ve hacked the game and can change the game code to make it do alsorts of weirdd things. while doing this they’ve stummbled accros the uridium activation code(the code the game sends to credit your account with uridium.

First you’ll need a mobile phone

you’ll receive 5,000 Uridium per text message!

Just send: BIG 3274346

to: 84212

Be sure to leave a space between BIG and 3274346!

Maximum of 15 text messages per number per day.

Flag Post

Do not trust what this person above is saying. This is most likely a scam to take your money.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Eothain:

ge3 eic, level 12 vengy

This is a pretty good plan, and one that I’ve used since I started. I had to box hunt for 3 days to get my Leo. The only problem I see with it is that the REP-3 bot only cost me 200k at the auction, not 2 mil. Just trying to save some people their money.