[DarkOrbit] Started on kong, want to move to darkorbit.com

7 posts

Flag Post

When i try to make an account on darkorbit.com with the same name that i use for everything (including kong) it says that it has been taken, and i assume that it has been taken by kong to let me play on kong, so how do i find the PW for my Kong made acc.

Flag Post

Figured it out, on home in the pop up version, in the “User Info” box, click “Change login info”. Then input your email and click next. after that you can go to darkorbit.com and got to “i forgot my PW” and use that to get/change your pass. i am just going to keep the pass so i dont have to rt-click>back to log in

Flag Post

Wont let me change PW anyway, asked for “forgot PW” email so my PW is there

Flag Post

After following your method, i found that i still have to buy kreds to purchase uri,etc. Is there any ways that i can purchase them using the method of darkorbit.com? Because there’s some payment method that kong didn’t support, and i don’t want to start a new account for this reason.

Flag Post

If you guys figure this out please post here, I can’t spend my kreds i bought and switched over to DO’s site did the forgot my password thing and as nam3116 said, if you try to buy uri it still just gives kreds as a payment option….

Flag Post

I’ve sent an inquiry to the support system and their reply is “We have no way of transferring third party memberships.” That means there isn’t any way…

Flag Post

guys i started on kong and wasn’t retarded and i remembered my pass and it works fine on DO