[DarkOrbit] The pvp...

11 posts

Flag Post

I was having a great time until some jackass with a giant ship blew me away on the second map. Until you can toggle pvp on and off, screw this game. It has great potential, but encouraging douchebags with inferiority complexes is crap.

Flag Post

I agree.
The pvp needs to be turned off on x-2.

Flag Post

the reason why i resigned the game.it didn’t take much time to realize this pvp system is suck.I hear they say “pay money!pay money!to play this game!”

Flag Post

The PVP has been turned of on the First map. If you knew the game before that its a huge change. You can now Stay on x-1 as long as you want and build a decent ship. No more Big ships that kill you in an instant.
And you can collect bonus boxes like crazy to buy better ship.

Flag Post

They disabled only PVP by your own company. Enemy players keep terrorizing first map as before. Yes, you can see them from a distance. But they are way faster then you, so big ships still killing you again and again.
About gathering bonus boxes: It will take years to gather enough uridium for at least lasers set.

Flag Post

You can only see enemies at a distance in X-1 when you’re below level 6, so you’re still far from safe at level 6 or above. Anyway, my current plan is to build up the Skylab (takes some days) till I’m bringing in 250K credits / hour (which is the maximum you can transport across to your ship as a non-paying player), build up my credit balance, and bid in the auctions to get some decent equipment.

Flag Post

I already have skylab, but well… even when i pay 1million credits for an item that costs 10k uridium it’s not enough. I don’t know how high bids are, but i’m not sure it is possible to gather such money.

Flag Post

i suggest getting like 50mil-ish and for goli a like 100mil-ish

Flag Post
Originally posted by Meatpie_SS:

You can only see enemies at a distance in X-1 when you’re below level 6, so you’re still far from safe at level 6 or above. Anyway, my current plan is to build up the Skylab (takes some days) till I’m bringing in 250K credits / hour (which is the maximum you can transport across to your ship as a non-paying player), build up my credit balance, and bid in the auctions to get some decent equipment.

i can get 300k/h + 10min with a nostromo and 600 promerium

Flag Post

@ Kipar what server are you playing? On the US servers no enemy can fire a single shot on your X-1 map.
I am really sure of this because I have driven a big ass Goliath out of 3-1 with a bunch of Phoenixes and bigboys :D

Flag Post

Sorry, I thought rules are same for all servers. I played Russia server.