[DarkOrbit] WTF ship got destroyed

26 posts

Flag Post

When i turned this game on my ship said it needed repairs but it didn’t get destroyed.

Flag Post

had this right now too …lost connection while flying and maybe someone killed me because i couldnt log off ^^ so dont worry… sh*t happens :D

Flag Post

Repairs are free up to level 5 and phoenixes are frees anyways, so get destroyed, doesnt matter.
Stay on the first map and get stuff from bon us boxes. No one can kill you there anymore.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TripFontaine:

Repairs are free up to level 5 and phoenixes are frees anyways, so get destroyed, doesnt matter.
Stay on the first map and get stuff from bon us boxes. No one can kill you there anymore.

no they arn’t i had to pay to repair my ship and i was below lvl 5 and i get destroyed on the first map by ship so shut up u noob

Flag Post

on the x-1 Maps you cannot be attacked by other players any more, if your stupid enough to get destroyed by the NPC’s on the X-1’s you shouldn’t be playing this game.

If you have issues, then just buy a Cloak, and upgrade your Skylab, once you do that you wont ever have any Credit issues, so you can just buy a new ship with Credits instead of Wasting Uri on a repair.

Flag Post

I got an fully upgraded lab…
And i’d just forgot when it was done upgrading what to do to make a lot of Cr. again…
Can u tell me again? Need a refresh.

Flag Post

You learn something new every day.. I didn’t know repairs were free only up until level five. Thanks for the info, of course it doesn’t matter to me, but it pays to know I guess.

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkgoarg:

no they arn’t i had to pay to repair my ship and i was below lvl 5 and i get destroyed on the first map by ship so shut up u noob

Not feeding the Troll

Flag Post
Originally posted by SoulDecay:

on the x-1 Maps you cannot be attacked by other players any more, if your stupid enough to get destroyed by the NPC’s on the X-1’s you shouldn’t be playing this game.

If you have issues, then just buy a Cloak, and upgrade your Skylab, once you do that you wont ever have any Credit issues, so you can just buy a new ship with Credits instead of Wasting Uri on a repair.

You can get attacked on x-1 by other companies and also when they do show up they are almost always in a goliath and your screwed, also cloaks costs Us which cost money and dont go whining about auction because you got a 1/100 chance of winning that.

Flag Post

problem not solved.
still got killed in x-1 maps
and it’s me who have to pay for the loss after they said “pvp disabled in x-1”
crap.

Flag Post
Originally posted by crazyphysicist:

problem not solved.
still got killed in x-1 maps
and it’s me who have to pay for the loss after they said “pvp disabled in x-1”
crap.

PVP is disabled on the US servers X-1 maps not everywhere.

Flag Post

Wow this topic had alot of posts…….well anyway Y don’t the developers put the update on the other servers.

Flag Post

If you die you have to use 500 uri to repair. Some say just buy a new ship. But my question is, does this mean you still keep all your extras kit, or do you have to buy these again as well, by extra kit I mean Lasers, Ammo, Generators, Rep Bots, Storage Doubler, etc?? I can’t find a simple answer to this so always use the 500 uri to repair even though I have enough credits to buy a new ship – appreciate any help. It’s a great game that you have to be patient with.

Flag Post

Ummm well then u wasted alot of uris then.U get all ur stuff back and if u die with lots of stuff it will just go to ur ummmmm inventory or something like it .

Flag Post

yes, you do keep all of the equipment you have on your ship. you just have to re-equip it.

Flag Post

Dude you probably were being a wimp and when somebody attacked you you exited the screen. And if not JUST REPAIR IT!!!

Flag Post

Huh i never knew u would die if u do it.Anyway I"M IN A NOS SO I"D RATHER BUY ANOTHER ONE THAN REAPIR IT.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Angelicaaa:

I got an fully upgraded lab…
And i’d just forgot when it was done upgrading what to do to make a lot of Cr. again…
Can u tell me again? Need a refresh.

to make money off of skylab, just turn off your seprom refinery (as of the time i write this, you cant sell seprom) and let it produce promerium. then send the promerium to your ship (because they wont be cool and let you sell directly from skylab). max i can think of you can make is about 1 mil every 4 hours.

Originally posted by pukekawa:

If you die you have to use 500 uri to repair. Some say just buy a new ship. But my question is, does this mean you still keep all your extras kit, or do you have to buy these again as well, by extra kit I mean Lasers, Ammo, Generators, Rep Bots, Storage Doubler, etc?? I can’t find a simple answer to this so always use the 500 uri to repair even though I have enough credits to buy a new ship – appreciate any help. It’s a great game that you have to be patient with.

if you own an elite ship, pay the 500 uri to repair it. if you own a credit ship, buy a new ship. you keep all your equipment.

Flag Post

@jkid119 i make 2 mil every four hours

Flag Post

Honor increases the money you get from selling materials.
Base price(1+(Honor/500000))

Flag Post
Originally posted by NeoToxicBlitz:

You learn something new every day.. I didn’t know repairs were free only up until level five. Thanks for the info, of course it doesn’t matter to me, but it pays to know I guess.

the fact that no, repairs are only free when you have rep creds, premium or GG extra hitpoints

Flag Post

no offense but you should just stop complaining its called fun. dont get sso mad when you die. im a lvl12 vengeance and i have fe speed config, red rocket launcher and 7 flax. 50,000shield. 190,000hp and up. try working for you uridium. i didnt come hhere to brag… i came here to advertise!
click here to see about darkorbit android apps! http://en.board.bigpoint.com/darkorbit/showthread.php?p=2632559

Flag Post

and to the guy who said he can make 2 m in 4 hours…. thats nice but i can go to 1-7 and get 400,000 creds per alien kill there 10m in 4 hours try that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Absolute_0:

wat material would this be

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingofrsjr:
Originally posted by Absolute_0:

wat material would this be

that would be promerium