[DarkOrbit] Repair vs buying new ship

10 posts

Flag Post

If you die you have to use 500 uri to repair. In these forums, some say just buy a new ship. But my question is, does this mean you still keep all your extra kit, or do you have to buy all these again as well, by extra kit I mean Lasers, Ammo, Generators, Rep Bots, Storage Doubler, etc??

I can’t find a simple answer to this so always use the 500 uri to repair even though I have enough credits to buy a new ship – appreciate any help.

I have a Nostromo with 6 lasers, various speed and shield generators, RepBot 3, storage doubler, etc

It’s a great game that you have to be patient with.

Flag Post

you keep all equipment, use only uridium for uridium ships, and buy credit ships if you have an credit ship

Flag Post

i own nostromo but i always get free repairs
non premium account
non uri spending player
BUT I ALWAYS GET FREE REPAIRS!!!

Flag Post

As far as i’ve experienced so far the ships that cost Credits are repaired for free, the ones that cost Uridium cost uridium or repair credits to repair

hope that helps :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by zoneslash:

As far as i’ve experienced so far the ships that cost Credits are repaired for free, the ones that cost Uridium cost uridium or repair credits to repair

hope that helps :)

thanks man!!!

Flag Post

Actually now it seems they’ve changed it so you can always recover your ship for free, though of course uridium helps you get a faster-repairing repair bot :)

Flag Post

if u get an repair for free u spend 1 repair credit u start off with 20 repair credits(i think) and every time u die u use 1 to freely repair ur ship if u don’t have anymore repair credits then u have to use 500uri

Flag Post

it is 10 repair credits… ( I don’t play through kongregate, I play through bigpoint, but the servers and quests and everything is the same…)

Flag Post

reps are always gunna cost you something nomater what (time,uri,rep cred,or Cr) it cost time with premium acc altho you rep 2 times faster and they cost no uri or rep creds its still time and if you not premium it will cost uri, Cr,or rep creds and time but if your in a Cr ship say a BigBoy it will cost you 500 uri 1 rep cred or 200k Cr but if your in a uri ship say a leonov it will cost you 500 uri or 1 rep cred and time if your useing a Cr ship and you buy a new one it is at full HP so it dosnt cost you time and you can get back out in space and kill things so good luck and good hunting

Flag Post

lol

Im an old darkorbit player and i never played it on kong but so far as i know

Dont repair the ships that r worth credits!!!!!!!!!!!! only those ones for uridium!!!
if u dont have enough credits just buy a pheonix (0credits ship) and earn it to buy the ship again
Even if u have repair credits!!! just dont rapair the credits ships cuz its a waste