[Fantasy Online] Noob build

4 posts

Flag Post

Before i screw it all up, wanna advise me on a build? I’m not noob to MMOs, just this one.

I would like to go with Bows or the Cutlass. Can i use bows up until i get the cutlass or the black pearl quest thing or whatever (some of the info is hard to understand).

And could you clarify for me what the Cutlass does and what my options are at that point?

Flag Post

Agi sucks atm, can’t buff yourself with attack, no good armor, only way to play is overequipping and overequipping.

Flag Post

I tried a full agl build, had 2 ninja rings and all skill pts. on agl. I did about the same as my warrior build, with the buffs, but had better hp and def. After about 5 mins of the full agl build i quickly reset my skill pts. and went back to warrior.

Flag Post

I think the only way a full Agility build would be feasible is if you were purely going for dps in a party, and only if you could get full buffs (both AP buffs, etc. etc.) Even then, I’m not sure it would work too well.

Currently I’m level 11, and have points a couple of points in stamina for better armor, strength for more AP and better weapons, and 4 in agility for extra crit and dodge, and to unlock the 2% crit buff. As it stands, I’m probably going to just increase stats until I can learn the best skills (40agil, 36strength, 30stamina [will increase later for better armor] and the rest into int.). It’s gonna be a hell of a grind, but what MMO isn’t. :\