[Fantasy Online] Fantasy Online Badges

16 posts

Flag Post

The game has comed far and I think we should get some bades.
Write our ideas and the kong staff maby see it ;-)

Flag Post

i could think of a couple badges but the game is to easy :D

Flag Post

Maybe they can do completing a quest-type badge, like Sacred Seasons.

And Cookies, what a great point you brought to the conversation.

Flag Post

they should make badges like:fantasy quester(complete all quests) and your not a noob any more(complete all quests on noob iland) hope u like my ideas

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkgoarg:

they should make badges like:fantasy quester(complete all quests) and your not a noob any more(complete all quests on noob iland) hope u like my ideas

This game has no “all quests”.
Plus, no API stats for these.

Originally posted by Peter110:

No thank you. This game is good, but it shouldn’t get badges. Many people see this as another energy game like Dream World that charges money. I think we should let this game be “if you don’t like it, don’t play”.

Flag Post

completing all quests on this game would be hard because on pirate island, some quests are required to use a lock pick, which can only be bought at the gem shop or the market (for a very high price).
You would also get the people that would complain about people using kreds to get gems for the gem shop. They would complain that it would make it too easy. Same thing happened with BTD 4.

Flag Post

I don’t think badges for this would be a terribly bad idea. It is at least 86% less of a pain in the ass than Dream World…

Flag Post

ya like kill so many of each and a boss killer (kill all the bosses at least once)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:

No thank you. This game is good, but it shouldn’t get badges. Many people see this as another energy game like Dream World that charges money. I think we should let this game be “if you don’t like it, don’t play”.

Many people also see this as an enjoyable game, hence it’s very good rating.

Flag Post

But the game is probably going to be continuously updated so their cant be an all boss or all quest badge

Flag Post

Any badges would be similar to the Sacred Seasons badges, I would imagine.

Flag Post

Maybe x coins, complete x amount of quests, and reach level x

Originally posted by Tukkun:

Well why would Dream World have badges?

Flag Post

Just as tukkun said on Anti-Idle:The Game,

PLEASE, I SAID THAT THIS GAME WILL NEVER GET BADGES. Badges will make updating the game a nightmare, don’t you think? For example, if a medium badge is made that requires you to reach level 300, and right now it’s worth a medium badge, but in the future, when there are more features, you can reach level 300 in 5 minutes? Or achievements for killing monsters in the Battle Arena, but then the Battle Arena will be removed? Also, if you only play for badges and find no fun playing this at all, go play something else. Adding badges to this game will make many people play “just for the badges”, they won’t find fun, and will downrate this game. That will be bad for both me, and the players. So please, if you love the game, do NOT petition for badges! And by the way, developers don’t add badges to their games, greg does.

Example:Quest Do-er Finish all quests but what if there are a TON more quests added? That would make it unfair.

Flag Post

I actually kinda like this game too and it actually would deserve badges to boost its traffic. Honestly this isn’t even comparable to Dream World, since you can still play as much as you want with an handicap, while DW totally forbids you to play. Anyway I did leave the game because of how it charges for money. I don’t care about the equip or the energy system, but it kinda irks me I’m not able to access TECHNICAL features without money. Even the bank is overall reasonable, since you can buy it once and have it forever; the only thing that annoys me to the highest extent is the fact that I have to pay to reset my skills. I like to play around moving my stats, but to do that I’d have to pay 1$ each time; that actually prevents me to assign points anywhere and I’m not able to be competitive going up in the levels.

Flag Post
Originally posted by master525:

Just as tukkun said on Anti-Idle:The Game,

PLEASE, I SAID THAT THIS GAME WILL NEVER GET BADGES. Badges will make updating the game a nightmare, don’t you think? For example, if a medium badge is made that requires you to reach level 300, and right now it’s worth a medium badge, but in the future, when there are more features, you can reach level 300 in 5 minutes? Or achievements for killing monsters in the Battle Arena, but then the Battle Arena will be removed? Also, if you only play for badges and find no fun playing this at all, go play something else. Adding badges to this game will make many people play “just for the badges”, they won’t find fun, and will downrate this game. That will be bad for both me, and the players. So please, if you love the game, do NOT petition for badges! And by the way, developers don’t add badges to their games, greg does.

Example:Quest Do-er Finish all quests but what if there are a TON more quests added? That would make it unfair.

Pretty much all the points you raised are either bad badge ideas or unlikely situations which involve what would be horrible game design.

Flag Post

i don’t want this game to be similar to sacred seasons in my opinion everytime an mmo gets badges it turns out to be a horrible idea