[Heroes of Gaia] Google Chrome

20 posts

Flag Post

The freaking leave castle button always make the screen spaz out when im on chrome. WHYYYYY!!??? I cant stand it. Internet Explorer is too slow, and Fire fox always crashes on me. I cant win.

Flag Post

sorry to say this but all browsers have their problems with this game. each person has their own preference as to which browser to use. say like me, Google chrome doesn’t work right for me. IE seems to work ok at times and Firefox is just laggy. but i use Firefox b/c it has the least amount of problems for me. my best advise to you is to make sure your browser is up to date. same thing goes with your flash player. try clearing your cache, web history, and any other internet related files. you should also try running less internet applications while playing this game too. flash games consume a lot of your bandwidth. hope this help with your gaming experience.

dmat

Flag Post

Meh, on my junk cpu chrome works best, just be patient every time it says “loading infinite %” and after about 20~120 seconds it’ll move, although for web browsing outside of gaia i highly suggest firefox.

Flag Post

you can use Peacekeeper to compare how well browsers work on your computers. For me, chrome works best.

Flag Post

Thanks for that Peacekeeper link. I use chrome most often. Firefox tends to overload the slowest computers that I have played on (it made an old dell sound like a jet engine).

With Chrome though, I can even play on my slow laptop :)

Dmat gave great advice though.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, Peacekeeper does not test flash. As for the different browsers, Firefox tends to use a lot more memory than chrome or IE due to numerous memory leaks and other issues. Chrome doesn’t handle flash very well, so it can cause all kinds of oddities when running HoG. IE itself seems to run flash applications the best (for any length of time), but has all kinds of quirks and other issues.

I don’t use IE for browsing, but I usually use it for HoG since it tends to give me less issues than the other 2 browsers. However, I don’t have much experience with Safari or Opera, so they might provide a better playing experience.

Flag Post

For Firefox memory problems, I’m using the addon MemoryFox and it helps quite a bit. Especially after that last big HoG patch where they moved some of the castle interior around.

Flag Post

Every time i use chrome it goes with a blank screen for most games

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chainsaw24:

Every time i use chrome it goes with a blank screen for most games

Perhaps you haven’t installed flash, or maybe you might have accedently clicked yes on a random pop up, disabling your flash?

Flag Post

IE8 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!
I have never had any problems except lag on my crap computer and heroes disappearing about once a week on my good computer!

Flag Post

Chrome has got better now. I can play games but now i cant really sign in with it. I hhave to use ie if i ever go on kong

Flag Post

Chrome has got better now. I can play games but now i cant really sign in with it. I hhave to use ie if i ever go on kong

uhh why did you bring a topic from july?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SnailGame:

Thanks for that Peacekeeper link. I use chrome most often. Firefox tends to overload the slowest computers that I have played on (it made an old dell sound like a jet engine).

With Chrome though, I can even play on my slow laptop :)

Dmat gave great advice though.

Totally use that as a excuse why the game has glitches! I would! Just say your laptop is to slow! :P

Flag Post

because bmping is cool

Flag Post

sorry bumping*

Flag Post

sorry bumping*

btw learn how to edit your post instead of spam :P

Flag Post

internet explorer and firefox sucks go chrome to win

Flag Post

lol, just so you know Shinigami, all of these (besides yours and mine) are from one year ago. :)

Flag Post

is it made yet?

Flag Post

Triple Necrobump? What’s with these guys..?