[Fantasy Online] Pirate Island

7 posts

Flag Post

Pirate island looks boring…… I thought it would look like a pirate island with palm trees and stuff but its just an open land :P…. It looks nothing i imagine it would be…

Flag Post

Agreed, do have a terrible mapping too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RustyBread:

Pirate island looks boring…… I thought it would look like a pirate island with palm trees and stuff but its just an open land :P…. It looks nothing i imagine it would be…

Not all islands are fancy-pancy like those hollywood-built carribean movies. Why would the island in the middle of a storming sea be likely to have trees and landmarks anyway? It’s time to live in the more probable world where treasure is harder to find than under a big W.

Flag Post

How do you get to Pirate Island?

Flag Post

After you’re lvl 12, go to crab coast and go west, you’ll see a pirate on a jetty, talk to him and he’ll take you there

Flag Post

Thanks Gaiijin :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by WanderingSpike:
Originally posted by RustyBread:

Not all islands are fancy-pancy like those hollywood-built carribean movies. Why would the island in the middle of a storming sea be likely to have trees and landmarks anyway? It’s time to live in the more probable world where treasure is harder to find than under a big W.

my treasure is under a big X, not a W…