[Fantasy Online] Have you ever wanted to Polymorph? (locked)

19 posts

Flag Post

?

Flag Post

what is polymorphing

Flag Post

acle, www.google.com.

And Polymorphing would be AWESOME+++.

Edit: If you will make it not gem cost.

Flag Post

lol even the developer is confused

Flag Post

If its fun… or useful.

Flag Post

Well I think that polymorph would be a great idea, but i think there should be 1 type of polymorph per “class”, for examle, the “warriors” (Strenght) could be bears, the “mages” (Intelect) could be a dragon, and the “archers” (Agility) could be something else and each form gives you diferent buff, for expamle, the bear could give you +1000 armour + 5 strenght and +5 stamina, the dragon could give you + 10 intelect and +20 magic damage and they also could give new spells when you are into polymorph… etc

Sorry for my “bad” english I am from Mexico

Flag Post

It might also be cool to have negative poly morphs, like crabs, for some reason.

Flag Post

cool idea, and mrazzle, bad polymorphs would be good for bragging, like “i beat the hardest monster in the game with the worst morph in the game”

Flag Post

Try the Harry Potter morphs, where everyone morphs into their own unique patronus charm. Like sirius had a giant black dog. Harry has a stag. etc.

Flag Post

Smohsin I think has a good idea. For that to work though, I think the character creation screen at the start would have to be more in-depth to decide the player morph.

But polymorphing would be awesome. If it’s implemented well it would be the first time I think I’ve seen it used in such a way.

Flag Post

This could be extremely beneficial for overequipping gear if it gives bonuses to main stats. Especially if that bear/dragon/tiger (for archer) idea is accepted but you don’t have to stick to just one polymorph.

Flag Post

Polymorphing seems like a great idea! But there would have to be a way to separate them from other creatures. I suggest that a nametag be added over their character, and maybe for the NPC’s.

Instead of costing gems for polymorphs, it could relatively take the same idea as the rest bar; you’d have to let it rest for a bit before you can use it again. Also, instead of having to destroy the monster to become it in polymorph form, looting a card from it would be a good replacement, and you can sell it in the market and make profits :).
-Bloore

Flag Post

I once polymorphed a man in Reno just to watch him fly.

I want to be able to turn into echotheory. Then I’d turn into a pebble. That would rock.

Flag Post

real funny Kanini

Flag Post

lol kainui, same. Anyway, i agree with Bloore about the looting a polymorph island, but then they will either be spam in the market, or way overpriced. *ahem*gems*ahem* I think that you would complete a quest, level 15-25, to learn polymorphing from a master wizzard, and kill special monsters in his Garden of Epicness.

-Queso, Papas Fitas, BOO-YAH!

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathtyrant:

This could be extremely beneficial for overequipping gear if it gives bonuses to main stats. Especially if that bear/dragon/tiger (for archer) idea is accepted but you don’t have to stick to just one polymorph.

What if morphing would be only allowed while naked, that makes sense, if you turn into dragon with heavy armor on, what do you think might happen? Also you cant equip while morphed.

Flag Post

How the hell could a warrior with no magical ability learn to polymorph?
Mages should be able to polymorph. That is all. :P

Flag Post

i agree with magealt. warriors are all strength, how the hell can they learn to turn into something? but if mages do get to polymorph, i think warriors and archers should get some more skills. even tho i don’t care about warriors and archers cuz im a mage, it would be fair lol.

Flag Post

I can see why Magealt and StrickenLengend think mages should only be allowed to polymorph, it makes sence. For it to be fair and to make some items less useless polymorphing could be and enchantment put on players by after they give an item to a mage (eg. dead canary, luck 8 skull ect.) these items would reflect the polymoph. for example, a skele doll could give the player a skeletal enchanment so he/she can turn into a skeleton. ect.

Each of these would have diffrent abilitys, dead canary/bird polymorph could fly over certian obsticles such as fences ect.

As a mage does this enchantment to the player – the fighting style of the player does not matter.

The polymorph could be permanent, and ranked up by mages from future updates and if people want to change it they could pay gems. similiar to leveling up, this way it could be available to all players, whilst still earning money for the developer.