wat is the best game ever have u played? page 2

91 posts

Flag Post

Flag Post

I would say starfighter disputed galaxy or transformice, transformice is constant fun because of the random maps and always makes me laugh. Starfighter disputed galaxy lost its multi player long ago but its still very fun and if your in to space games you should love it.

Flag Post

I agree with zim. Star fighter was brilliant but it could’ve been so much more if they fixed the terrible multiplayer and just made weekly updates or such..

Flag Post

Tanki online is pretty good, it will run on just about any computer no matter how old and requires nothing but a decent flash player to play.

Flag Post

of course cyclomaniacs….

Flag Post

Warcraft, Blackshot, Left 4 Dead, Transformice

The best flash games I’ve played are:Die in a Carpet Fire, Meat Boy, Spikes Tend to Kill You

Flag Post

This game
so under rated ppl get angry bc like all games you start out as a noob and have crappy things but you rank up fast and its super fun and great game play for multi player action i used to like umag im not saying its a bad game but i played it for a year so its time to stop well… actually well over a year. Aces of WW2 is a 3D dogfighting MP game but its still in beta give it a try if you like good graphics and great fun and the best part of all the game chat hasnt been lost to trolls, o yeah dont forget to rate it but plz….be honest if it sucks to you rate what you will, but if its a good game and you just suck at it dont be a jerk and rate a 1 bc you cant get anywhere. remeber rating a game isnt based on if your good at it or not its about the game play and many other aspects not your own individual skill.

Flag Post

lord of ages is a good game because i like how the game works. My faverote games are multiplayer games so i can play against other players (example world rebellion 2) however i also like some 1 player games as they are a fun way to get away from the world
PLEASE REPLY ON WHAT U THINK

Flag Post

Hey, buddy, I’m Parallax. I’d like to recommend you a great game, Dragon’s Call. Epic storyline, brilliant artwork and awesome gaming systems, all these can be found in this classic western fantasy style game. What are you waiting for? Come on to join us now, and I’m looking forward to adventuring with you on the StilLand.http://kgs5.dc.gamedp.com/scene/mentor/jumpreg.php?n=12444

Flag Post

dude totally transformice

Flag Post

on kong : Mardek rpg:chapter 2
transformice,definitely
out of kong:R.O.B.L.O.X , Its for kids but,some adults , like me,still like it

Flag Post

I’m amazed. Nobody mentioned Master of Magic, Master of Orion 2, or XCOM. Those are the 3 best games IMHO and I’m trying to blend them a little (less so XCOM for this project) into a full Empire game. If someone wants to adopt the game engine I’m making to play Master of Magic, we’ll grant free license. All 3 games can be found on abandonware sites. Here’s some game info

Flag Post

Comban Combat & Epic War 3

Flag Post

Final Fantasy 3 ds

Flag Post

Anything on

Flag Post

Nitrome.com
(I acidentally tried to post the link as a picture in the last comment)

Flag Post

lol captions i lov tat

Flag Post
Originally posted by xela248:

For me, the best game I’ve ever played is the Monkey Island series. Guybrush Threepwood is absolutely fantastic and the places and situations? Brilliant. On Kongregate, the best game I’ve played is definitely The Company Of Myself.

me too monkey island was funny and easy to play

tdp4,when has been released and i played in evil zone,the game was funny and secure.but so hard to levle up and get awesome weapons.the first time i played i get a medal of 500 kills in tdm xD,i was so adcited

doom 1 this game its awesome :F

Flag Post

Kongregate top 10:
1:Book of mages: The dark times
2: Godfield
3: When the Bomb Goes off
4:Murloc RPG: stranglethorn Fever
5:Murloc RPG 2
6:The Game
7:Replaying The game
8:Grindquest
9:Ghost Hacker
10:Farm of Souls
Overall top 10:
1: Minecraft
2: Football manager 12
3: League Of Legends
4: World of Warcraft
5:WC3 TFT
6: Book of mages: The dark times
7: Godfield
8: Victory racing
9: Railroad Tycoon 3
10: When The Bomb Goes Off

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

kingdom rush

Flag Post

On kongregate i’d say the sonny series, last stand especially that newest one was like a mini version of fallout ^^, and caravaneer outside of kong i’d say fallout new vegas, the COD series, and GTA series

Flag Post

Dwarf Fortress

Flag Post

Neverwinter Nights I think.

You can build your own world and them be the Dungeon Master of your own world and players round the world can visit your realm and you can be a God.

Flag Post

what about your favourite game you have played on Kongregate?