Bugs! (locked)

1378 posts

Flag Post

I can’t move from Zone 1 to Zone 2 after beating the first boss on normal.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Fleet size stopped at 436 have added many more friends then refresh and still 436 and no mercs either. checked profile and I have 687 friends.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dcish:

I can’t move from Zone 1 to Zone 2 after beating the first boss on normal.

Originally posted by skullcrusher202:

I am actually having the same problem. I posted it on the comments however.
“It’s an interesting game, but I am unable to go to any other zone. As soon as I defeat Commander Rautha the missions reset and I go in a loop. Otherwise pretty good so far.”

Each zone has multiple areas. Hover mouse over the mission banner from left to right, and you ll see that there is a next area after your first. Make sure diffuculty is set to Normal before you move

Flag Post
Originally posted by CU4LIFE:

Fleet size stopped at 436 have added many more friends then refresh and still 436 and no mercs either. checked profile and I have 687 friends.

are all 687 people playing LotS? perhaps these people are from other games, hence they don’t appear? Also note that the max that will show up in battle is 501 (you included)

Flag Post

I can’t add people to my Galaxy Dome team (I’ve got some as friends on Kong, so that’s not the problem)

Flag Post
Originally posted by GKZhukov:

I can’t add people to my Galaxy Dome team (I’ve got some as friends on Kong, so that’s not the problem)

you don’t see them at all, or are they unselectable?

Flag Post

I also couldn’t move from Zone 1 to Zone 2 after completing on normal, and there was nothing to see on the mission banner or screen to indicate different areas within the zones.

Additionally, the game deleted my completed progress in Zone 1 to date and I am having to repeat it. I have already spent 6 hours trying to re-complete the first few excursions and haven’t gotten very far, because I can only do like 3 clicks before being completely out of energy as I only have 10 energy.

So I’ve played this all day of continuous logging in and have managed to only complete 3 excursions in the first Zone. Something must be very wrong as it seems others have made far more progress?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Erile:

I also couldn’t move from Zone 1 to Zone 2 after completing on normal, and there was nothing to see on the mission banner or screen to indicate different areas within the zones.

Yes there is. If you move mouse cursor over ship, it’s outlined in green. Once you beat Rautha and hover over asteroid belt, it’s outlined in yellow. Both parts of planet are outlined in red.

Additionally, the game deleted my completed progress in Zone 1 to date and I am having to repeat it. I have already spent 6 hours trying to re-complete the first few excursions and haven’t gotten very far, because I can only do like 3 clicks before being completely out of energy as I only have 10 energy.

So I’ve played this all day of continuous logging in and have managed to only complete 3 excursions in the first Zone. Something must be very wrong as it seems others have made far more progress?

It doesn’t matter, you can move to another subzone after unlocking it even if progress is reset (at least at the first time when it’s reset automatically after completing tutorial).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seizan_7:
Originally posted by Erile:

Yes there is. If you move mouse cursor over ship, it’s outlined in green. Once you beat Rautha and hover over asteroid belt, it’s outlined in yellow. Both parts of planet are outlined in red.

I am aware of what should be there, but it is not there. I have a static image.

It doesn’t matter, you can move to another subzone after unlocking it even if progress is reset (at least at the first time when it’s reset automatically after completing tutorial).

For the subzones, see above.
There was no tutorial in the game. I have already suggested a tutorial in the suggestions thread.

Flag Post

what is the difficulty you are on now? if you are still finishing Tutorial mode, then you can’t change areas or difficulty. If you finished that, and you are on normal mode, you should see the second area next to the first on the mission banner. Check this picture:

Btw there is an actual lengthy tutorial, but if you disconnect/reoad during it, then it will not resume. You can check this thread here to cover its contents though: http://www.legacyofathousandsuns.com/forum/showthread.php?37-LoTS-to-See-and-DO-A-Pictoral-Guide-to-LoTS

Even more tutorials listed here: http://www.legacyofathousandsuns.com/forum/showthread.php?3421-USEFUL-GUIDES-INFO-and-FAQs-v2

Flag Post
Originally posted by LenaG1:

what is the difficulty you are on now? if you are still finishing Tutorial mode, then you can’t change areas or difficulty. If you finished that, and you are on normal mode, you should see the second area next to the first on the mission banner. Check this picture:

Btw there is an actual lengthy tutorial, but if you disconnect/reoad during it, then it will not resume. You can check this thread here to cover its contents though: http://www.legacyofathousandsuns.com/forum/showthread.php?37-LoTS-to-See-and-DO-A-Pictoral-Guide-to-LoTS

Even more tutorials listed here: http://www.legacyofathousandsuns.com/forum/showthread.php?3421-USEFUL-GUIDES-INFO-and-FAQs-v2

I am on normal difficulty (I haven't actually tried to change it). The picture you posted is the one I was referring to as static, it had no tooltip style popups when I first posted in this thread and was a static background image.

The image tooltips are working for that image as I start this post, but the central area is red and locked. Defeating the commander for the second time right now, it now tells me that I have just unlocked the Hard difficulty for the first area and unlocked Normal access to the second area. Closing and reloading the game this time seems to register this completion of the first area valid on repeated attempts. So it seems that the first time I completed the first area did not register as valid by the game and I had to do it again. Ultimately, I had to defeat the first area twice in order to access the second area. (and the second time took a very long time as the reward/energy ratio seems quite low).

Looking through the components of the game display, it seems that images often fail to upload or become accessible - as I type this, there are no images under facilities. And then I reload and I get facilities but no lab images (after loading ceases on the page in both cases).

The game lagged/crashed a lot when I was first trying to create a character (took like 6 attempts), so disconnections during that time period could possibly explain me not getting any tutorial. I don't know if the lack of a tutorial caused the problems with completion of the first area.

Flag Post

Cant log into the game. The “connection timed out” alert is now kicking in within seconds of logging in.

Flag Post

Yeah I am stuck at 425 fleet… but over 900 actual people added that play LoTS… i have tried refreshing and everything not sure if this is being fixed yet or not i just saw only one person talk about it here lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by funktasticmo:

Yeah I am stuck at 425 fleet… but over 900 actual people added that play LoTS… i have tried refreshing and everything not sure if this is being fixed yet or not i just saw only one person talk about it here lol

same problem. added about 30ish people. fleet size still 1.

Flag Post

@ Erile try clearing cache/cookies once in a while. Not sure which browser you use, but Chrome seems to load the game faster and generally works better with Flash content. You can also increase flash storage settings default here : http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager03.html

generally, images should load fast for you, but if you have too many other apps open at same time, those may slow you down, so perhaps try loading fewer while playing

@ Omega2064 clearing cache/cookies and reloading should solve most issues, but if you are still having problems, please mail support@legacyofathousandsuns.com or PM me

Flag Post
Originally posted by LenaG1:

@ Erile try clearing cache/cookies once in a while. Not sure which browser you use, but Chrome seems to load the game faster and generally works better with Flash content. You can also increase flash storage settings default here : http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager03.html

generally, images should load fast for you, but if you have too many other apps open at same time, those may slow you down, so perhaps try loading fewer while playing

I’ts probably conflicts more than anything, I have flash cached maxed and clear cookies regularly. I have Firefox and am sort of limited to that. Interestingly, issues with equipped items on the profile not being equipped when I return parallels problems Clash of the Dragons used to have (but were subsequently fixed).

Flag Post

Alex just let me know that the fleet size bug is being worked on atm and should be fixed by next update :)

Flag Post

IMPORTANT REGARDING FLEET SIZE BUG

Go to the top right of your kong page, click “account settings” , then edit profile tab, then uncheck the “make profile private” box!!. Then refresh page and you should get all the new members!

I thought i’d try that out on a hunch, and it worked for me! hopefully will work for everyone else too :)

Flag Post

My level 2 munitions factory collection gave me tactical trousers, when those don’t show as an option.

Flag Post

@Fasalrod – You sure you didn’t click collect on Planetary Defense instead? As that is where those pants are found in facilities.

Flag Post

interesting bug: every time i sell this extra soldier i have and deposit the credits it crashes as soon as the creds are deposited. i figured otu that if i deposit the credits i have before i sell that item then it won’t crash until i sell the item and deposit the credits. please fix

Flag Post

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but when adding people to your Alliance they come in as soldiers (on FB LoTS they join as members) and you have to demote them to member. It’s not a game breaker but it does get a little annoying if you have different permissions set for each alliance rank and your accepting multiple requests.

Flag Post

There are two cybercop legs in relic pack (one in tier 2 and one in tier 3) Is it supposed to be that way? If not will you fix this?

Flag Post

Found a bug! I have 720 friends, 700 of them play Legacy of a Thousand Suns… but my fleet size is only 475 and will not go up, regardless of how many players I add.
I would like to be able to get up to 501 for the achievement. Thank you for your time :).