Bugs! page 24 (locked)

1378 posts

Flag Post

all my loot is delete i dont ge anything if you will no fiix that now i dont get nathing i work 22 h i cry now.

Flag Post

I got no Loot from the cerebral destroyer WR, though i did over 700mil Damage

Flag Post

Same issuse here. I hit WR for 700m tier and looted nothing.

Flag Post

I also hit around 714mil and looted nothing :(

Flag Post

guess there was a bug in the 700-800mil range that will be straightened out after Wed’s maintance
http://www.legacyofathousandsuns.com/forum/showthread.php?8154-No-loot-on-cerebral-raid

Flag Post

I get two officer boxes(or something like that) from WR, but when I click them, the game gives me one officer and the other box just disappear. Please fix it.

Flag Post

i did to 700 ml they need to fix that

Flag Post

Same. 700+ mil and no loot rewards at all?

Flag Post

783Mil and nothing here either

Flag Post

700+ also w/ no loot

Flag Post

i think they need or fix that or given us 500 GS

Flag Post

LenaG1
I cannot summon personal raids. there is no cooldown .
ty
IGN Shiro

Flag Post

I noticed after the maintenance that when my the count down on my energy bar reaches 0:00 that my ergy bar refills completely instead of just gaining One energy.

Flag Post

Why would you point that out? That’s a “good bug” lol

Flag Post

is it normal that all my oppenents for galaxy dome are at least 100 levels above mine or when in level range they have a much higher gd rank? how am i supposed to get a hit? lost around 500 gd points in the last 4 hours.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LaformR:

is it normal that all my oppenents for galaxy dome are at least 100 levels above mine or when in level range they have a much higher gd rank? how am i supposed to get a hit? lost around 500 gd points in the last 4 hours.

When you reach a certain level you get migrated into the next level range of opponents so that you can’t be hitting level 10s and 20s when you’re level 1000.

Farm stats and buy better gear.

Flag Post

I see that we’re back to crashing when you try to deposit your money and watching it disappear each time you have to reload

Flag Post
Originally posted by gabriel5477:

I see that we’re back to crashing when you try to deposit your money and watching it disappear each time you have to reload

That’s less of a bug and more of a problem in the design – prevents you from depositing money that you don’t have, crashes the game to stop you. Same with stat crafts: if you accidentally doubleclick a stat craft or click right after you run out, game crashes.

Flag Post

first i spent all my daily gdome passes, and then won a bunch of them in duel and they never showed up in the gdp counter,, so where did they go ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by cyr426:

first i spent all my daily gdome passes, and then won a bunch of them in duel and they never showed up in the gdp counter,, so where did they go ?

If I recall correctly, they simply said to just reload the game. Your won GD passes will show up after refreshing. Annoying, yes, but you will get them.

Flag Post

LAG OR SOMETHING CAUSED ME TO CLICK ON NATALIA KEPLEX FOR STAT POINTS WHEN TRYING TO CLICK ON “GREAT WALLGUAN FOR STAT POINTS

LOSING A LETTER, A VALOR MEDAL, and NATALIA KEPLEX v1….UNACCEPTABLE.

Flag Post

Thats your fault…. if you made a mistake, then do not complain to the devs saying it is a bug.

Flag Post

Blue dragon helmet makes your face dissapear

Flag Post

The Mr Justice raid doesn’t show damage inflicted—what the Hell is it, a regenerating raid? This is beyond ridiculous that it doesn’t show damage inflicted as though no damage was inflicted at all! Fix this bug NOW!

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheCajunPhoenix:

The Mr Justice raid doesn’t show damage inflicted—what the Hell is it, a regenerating raid? This is beyond ridiculous that it doesn’t show damage inflicted as though no damage was inflicted at all! Fix this bug NOW!

You’re either lagging or haven’t pressed the “View More” button to refresh logged damage.