Bugs! page 29 (locked)

1378 posts

Flag Post

Snor Leep Ult does this when he procs

Weary Genius contributed 33,825 damage.
You have obtained: null.

I think he’s supposed to give me a Snor Leep Ult grenade

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by tufrabza:

maybe the zoywiki is wrong, but i attacked kelovar assassin / blitz / rautha’s head, says its suppose to give the modulator barrel for red thunder, but ended up giving me the enhanced powerpack very QQ T.T guess ill try some more…

Same hear, kelovar assassin drop powerpack instead of barrel.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dah9:

haven’t been able to locate small raids for over a week, locate button stays grey. yes i do have continuum transfunctioners

fixed

@anyone with Niflung issues: this should be now fixed

working on a fix for the tactic issue as well

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by tufrabza:

maybe the zoywiki is wrong, but i attacked kelovar assassin / blitz / rautha’s head, says its suppose to give the modulator barrel for red thunder, but ended up giving me the enhanced powerpack very QQ T.T guess ill try some more…

Originally posted by Liolei:

Snor Leep Ult does this when he procs

Weary Genius contributed 33,825 damage.
You have obtained: null.

I think he’s supposed to give me a Snor Leep Ult grenade

Originally posted by LEMouche:
Originally posted by tufrabza:

maybe the zoywiki is wrong, but i attacked kelovar assassin / blitz / rautha’s head, says its suppose to give the modulator barrel for red thunder, but ended up giving me the enhanced powerpack very QQ T.T guess ill try some more…

Same hear, kelovar assassin drop powerpack instead of barrel.

looking into these, there should be a fix soon

Originally posted by phoenix23:

I can’t locate any Green(small) raids at all. I can locate medium and up, but not small.

fixed

 
Flag Post

hen browsing through badges i noticed there are some for when you complete zones on nightmare. i have done that, but not been awarded the said badges for the zones ive completed on nightmare… thinking it is a bug

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by clddice:

hen browsing through badges i noticed there are some for when you complete zones on nightmare. i have done that, but not been awarded the said badges for the zones ive completed on nightmare… thinking it is a bug

i found my issue, sorry

 
Flag Post

please tell me how this works?
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/3nyow its a screen shot with someone who has 27million attack power, hack?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by pyrojip:

please tell me how this works?
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/3nyow its a screen shot with someone who has 27million attack power, hack?

Dude’s a Developer, it’s entirely possible he gets hax power from his exclusive equipment.

 
Flag Post

Hi the 2nd weekly bonus for commemorative slot maschine (day 6) promise 2 slot maschine but i only got one. My friend told me this happens to him too. Pls correct the loot overvier or better the Loot.

 
Flag Post

me too +1

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Bragison:

Hi the 2nd weekly bonus for commemorative slot maschine (day 6) promise 2 slot maschine but i only got one. My friend told me this happens to him too. Pls correct the loot overvier or better the Loot.

You have to refresh the game for the 2nd one to show up

 
Flag Post

thx little bit strange but ok

 
Flag Post

I just killed boar (with Kill-tech hyper destroyer) and i didn’t receive Atreyu’s Blade as reward. It was just after new patch was applied….

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by nikathome:

I just killed boar (with Kill-tech hyper destroyer) and i didn’t receive Atreyu’s Blade as reward. It was just after new patch was applied….

Atreyu’s blade is a random drop from defeating the mission boss

 
Flag Post

Never mind.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Liolei:
Originally posted by nikathome:

I just killed boar (with Kill-tech hyper destroyer) and i didn’t receive Atreyu’s Blade as reward. It was just after new patch was applied….

Atreyu’s blade is a random drop from defeating the mission boss

if info here http://zoywiki.com/index.php/LotS/missions/Puny_Human_Birthdays and/or here http://zoywiki.com/index.php/LotS/Atreyu%27s_Blade
is correct – you are wrong. it should be reward (not random!) for killing mission boss

 
Flag Post

No, that link just says that you can loot atreyu’s blade from the boar.
If it was a 100% chance, there would be a note like here for the sian valor medallions http://zoywiki.com/index.php/LotS/missions/Scaean_Gates

 
Flag Post

Thanks LEMouche, i think you are right.

Another minor visual issue after last patch – pop-up window with officers description is way too high. There are 15+ empty lines between spacial ability of officer (orange text) and description (white text). Most of the times pop-up window is bigger than game window.

 
Flag Post

Why is “Lightning Assult” only giving Exp sometimes and sometimes not?
Should it be like that or is it a bug?

 
Flag Post

@ Anubisgod

If your LSI is too high (6.5 or above, I believe), you no longer get exp from LA procs

 
Flag Post

Wu Tenchu does not increase the defense for each intellect crew like on its description, aka it dont works at all.

 
Flag Post

There Is A Bug Where The Graphics For The Purfume Bottles (Under Collect) Are Replaced By Graphics Of Other Kong Games

 
Flag Post

I have the same problem as Phoenix23, cannot locate small raids.

 
Flag Post

just loaded up tonight, and can’t click on…anything after I exit the announcement screen.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dasts:

Wu Tenchu does not increase the defense for each intellect crew like on its description, aka it dont works at all.

can you give more details, like how many you have equipped, on what ship, what numbers you see?

Originally posted by Alfonso07:

There Is A Bug Where The Graphics For The Purfume Bottles (Under Collect) Are Replaced By Graphics Of Other Kong Games

try clearing cache/cookies and update Flash player/browser.

Originally posted by Luckdragon:

I have the same problem as Phoenix23, cannot locate small raids.

fixed