Bugs! page 31 (locked)

1378 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by 7Fazi:

Minor one:
utility from “pi’s set” is actually spelled “psi hawk” instead of “pi’s hawk” (unless it’s intentional)

will look into it and verify

Originally posted by Sebre:

I don’t know if you can do something but…
I can’t connect to the game from work (I would like to come during breaks and lunch times) but I got “Server down due to maintenance Please check back again soon.”
The server isn’t down 8 hours/day everyday..?
I think the game gave me this reply because I can’t connect fast enough… Is there something you can do?

if your work has a corporate firewall its possible they are blocking certain ports or content, not allowing you to connect to some games.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Sebre:

I don’t know exactly how many Golden Sun I had (around 10, I think) some days ago (I don’t check them everyday) but I’m sure I had more than 1. I didn’t buy anything (other than facilities upgrades) but today I only have 1 GS :s
Can you do something?

you did some Expedition purchases on the 21st. You also did various GD ticket purchases on the 27th & 28th

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LenaG1:
Originally posted by Sebre:

I don’t know if you can do something but…
I can’t connect to the game from work (I would like to come during breaks and lunch times) but I got “Server down due to maintenance Please check back again soon.”
The server isn’t down 8 hours/day everyday..?
I think the game gave me this reply because I can’t connect fast enough… Is there something you can do?

if your work has a corporate firewall its possible they are blocking certain ports or content, not allowing you to connect to some games.

You are the only game I can’t connect to…
It takes around a minute or so for Kong to “connect” (plug icon passing from red to yellow) and at the exact moment when the plug turn yellow I got the message.
Maybe with a retry/reconnect button instead of refreshing the entire page?

As for my GS, I know about the Expeditions but I got “scammed” by the GD. I read it cost GP not GS u_u Writing the FULL name of the unit would have save me those suns :’(

 
Flag Post

same here, i cant connect to the game, it says “we have lost connect with you commander” but i see my place in the background and with the disconnected notice at top

 
Flag Post

My Shipyard facility stopped it’s countown @ 15:47. Is this a bug or is it because I upgraded?

 
Flag Post

I’m unable to get Orange collect items even though I’ve seen them being obtained. They just won’t register. Can anyone help?

 
Flag Post

U sure they weren’t brown? I though I was getting orange too one time but they turned to be brown later..

 
Flag Post

Eternal Tale contributed 236,775 damage.
Eternal Tale contributed 236,775 damage.

I had a double proc from Atreyu(officer) against the Colonel Mustard alliance raid. Mustard is only a 10-man raid and not epic or colossal

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Drgoa:

I’m unable to get Orange collect items even though I’ve seen them being obtained. They just won’t register. Can anyone help?

They dont show up in inventory: check fusion depot.

 
Flag Post

I can’t locate small raids.

 
Flag Post

Where is my money going, one day i had over 14k and the next i had like 3k

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by brubes2005:

Where is my money going, one day i had over 14k and the next i had like 3k

I believe you lose money when you lose a duel. So I think you are being attacked.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by xyonedax:
Originally posted by brubes2005:

Where is my money going, one day i had over 14k and the next i had like 3k

I believe you lose money when you lose a duel. So I think you are being attacked.

Indeed. That’s why you need to deposit your money in the bank. Your choice: keeping 100% of your money in your pocket where anyone who attack you can steal it or deposit 90% in the bank (there’s a 10% fee).

 
Flag Post

FUSION DEPOT angst
I am having an awful time trying to place items in the slots for the fusion depot – endless clicking, scrolling down and up again to see if it has
landed in the slot …
I have also refreshed many times.
It’s frustrating, I have Orange Xtals I need to use …
I also try to carry them over, centre them on the slot very carefully, then drop; don’t move mouse for a few seconds, but still, no joy!
HELP

 
Flag Post

ok refreshed again and it finally worked
YAY! Got c.100 A on everything.
Must’ve been just lag

 
Flag Post

hello I have a major bug problem with my home computer trying to play both dawn of the dragons and legacy of a thousand suns suns. I open the games but I constantly get a kongregate error authentication notification of the game screen. I want to know what is the problem so that I can fix it and I somehow know it is on my computer only as I can play on another computer. Please help me.

 
Flag Post

apparently Galaxy Dome costs GS now… when was that talked about?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CSA_Slaughter:

My Shipyard facility stopped it’s countown @ 15:47. Is this a bug or is it because I upgraded?

try clearing cache/cookies and reloading game

Originally posted by Drgoa:

I’m unable to get Orange collect items even though I’ve seen them being obtained. They just won’t register. Can anyone help?

check your Lab/experiment items and the Fusion depot for crystals

Originally posted by Liolei:

Eternal Tale contributed 236,775 damage.
Eternal Tale contributed 236,775 damage.

I had a double proc from Atreyu(officer) against the Colonel Mustard alliance raid. Mustard is only a 10-man raid and not epic or colossal

will look into it

Originally posted by Czapka:

I can’t locate small raids.

fixed

Originally posted by pandoraswoe:

hello I have a major bug problem with my home computer trying to play both dawn of the dragons and legacy of a thousand suns suns. I open the games but I constantly get a kongregate error authentication notification of the game screen. I want to know what is the problem so that I can fix it and I somehow know it is on my computer only as I can play on another computer. Please help me.

try clearing cache/cookies and make sure flash & browser are updated. If you use ad blockers/NoScript or similar add-ons, please whitelist dawnofthedragons.com & legacyofathousandsuns.com.

Originally posted by strongbad123:

apparently Galaxy Dome costs GS now… when was that talked about?

you get free tickets every day. After finishing your free tickets, you can purchase extras if you want, or else wait for next day’s refill. It has been working like this for a long time, we didnt change something

 
Flag Post

I appear to lack the ability to summon small, large and colossal raids.

 
Flag Post

Dauntless Warrior contributed 23,575 damage.

The Sian Interceptor helm is broken, it does that damage on colossal raids (tested it on Wahsh)
Tested my other SI gears individually and they all did the correct damage(20% of my damage). I don’t have the boots to test though.

On non-colossals SI gear only does about 3000 or so on a 20-hit.

and yes Wahsh is a colossal size alliance raid for you doubters out there.

edit: I was able to confirm this bug existing on other colossal size raids (vlarg relic hunter)
Dauntless Warrior contributed 1,150 damage.
Synactha contributed 22,302 damage.
Call That a Gun… contributed 250 damage.
Killer Kid contributed 10,000 damage.
Doomsday Man contributed 1,782 damage.
Liolei dealt 263,996 damage! Lost 15 health.
Earned 92 credits and 1 experience!
on a 1-stam hit
Dauntless warrior should be capped at 150 on non-colossals and 150,150 colossals
the same Sian interceptor helm, did this to a psi-hound (non-colossal)
Dauntless Warrior contributed 150 damage.

So it was probably an accidental deletion somewhere in the damage against colossals

 
Flag Post

Okay, I can do colossal, I just didn’t have any orbs, can’t do small or large though, for sure.

 
Flag Post

I just got this:
Dauntless Warrior contributed 23,575 damage.
Dauntless Warrior contributed 575,377 damage.
what?

 
Flag Post

just like midlifecrisi im not able to summon small raids any idea about that Problem?

 
Flag Post

I can’t seem to summon any small raids, and i haven’t summoned one in a long time. I have everything i need.
IGN: GamerDood

 
Flag Post

Purple Archimedes Mark II Plans aren’t added to my inventory when I loot them.
IGN: Luci85