Bugs! page 37 (locked)

1378 posts

Flag Post

ign dead,
cannot summon green raids

 
Flag Post

ign stain88,
can’t summon green raids

 
Flag Post

cannot summon ANY raid…. and no they are not on CD
anyone know something that would help?

 
Flag Post

I’m pretty sure I’ve been on reward day:0 for quite a few days now…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dracogena:

cannot summon ANY raid…. and no they are not on CD
anyone know something that would help?

Buying orbs helps

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dracogena:

cannot summon ANY raid…. and no they are not on CD
anyone know something that would help?

Originally posted by stain88:

ign stain88,
can’t summon green raids

Originally posted by thephesant:

ign dead,
cannot summon green raids

fixed for all 3 of you

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by :

ign: orane
can’t summon small (green) raids

fixed

 
Flag Post

I finished zone 10 and i cant play zone 11

 
Flag Post

thx lena :)

 
Flag Post

Seems I am missing the CC Sentinel raid data, even after completing Z8
Ign blotz

 
Flag Post

Hi,
I’m having a serious problem with some hidden items. Many are easy to pick up, but some are almost impossible, for example, Advanced Deathmechanics 5. In my Achievements, contained 30 Reaver in all I did at least FS and every time my ship had:

- Lork Jral Bul (1)
- Nis Val Plon

- Rylattu Engineer
- Rylattu Reveler
- Rylattu Sniper
- Space Invader

So it’s frustrating, 30 Reaver and no Ad5, then what is the problem? I need Jral2? is bug?
I also have the same problem with Red Thunderstorm item 3. In other hidden items I had no problem, some are difficult, but nothing like those two.

thx

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Swordo_man:

Hi,
I’m having a serious problem with some hidden items. Many are easy to pick up, but some are almost impossible, for example, Advanced Deathmechanics 5. In my Achievements, contained 30 Reaver in all I did at least FS and every time my ship had:

- Lork Jral Bul (1)
- Nis Val Plon

- Rylattu Engineer
- Rylattu Reveler
- Rylattu Sniper
- Space Invader

So it’s frustrating, 30 Reaver and no Ad5, then what is the problem? I need Jral2? is bug?
I also have the same problem with Red Thunderstorm item 3. In other hidden items I had no problem, some are difficult, but nothing like those two.

thx

Some are harder to get, but that’s not a bug. You need to overhit sometimes and it will take time. I needed a week of constant OSing overhitting Vespas for Death Mech4 so it’s just hard, but not impossible

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by blitzkidz56:

Seems I am missing the CC Sentinel raid data, even after completing Z8
Ign blotz

fixed

 
Flag Post

Seems like our Justice raid isn’t dying properly…it shows that it has failed with 700k life left, though I’m pretty sure that someone has put it out of its misery a while back and it had a tonne of time left; and given the size of our alliance, a raid with a dot of health won’t go unnoticed. It doesn’t seem to add up.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by knighterist:

Seems like our Justice raid isn’t dying properly…it shows that it has failed with 700k life left, though I’m pretty sure that someone has put it out of its misery a while back and it had a tonne of time left; and given the size of our alliance, a raid with a dot of health won’t go unnoticed. It doesn’t seem to add up.

Justice is the only raid which regenerates over the time. If no one touched it for a while it’s health went up again.

 
Flag Post

IGN Kurios,
I cannot summon (small) raids.

 
Flag Post

IGN Jen
I can’t summon ANY raids

 
Flag Post

Me neither

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dequinik77:

IGN Kurios,
I cannot summon (small) raids.

Originally posted by kibester:

IGN Jen
I can’t summon ANY raids

fixed

Originally posted by ndnada:

Me neither

you have many live ones right now, all the raids of that size should be locked till those die

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by blitzkidz56:

Seems I am missing the CC Sentinel raid data, even after completing Z8
Ign blotz

Same here, IGN Ashrael.

 
Flag Post

Summoned a small raid yesterday but it didn’t appear because of slow internet. Today it still isn’t there but the CD is
IGN Brishna

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Ashrael:
Originally posted by blitzkidz56:

Seems I am missing the CC Sentinel raid data, even after completing Z8
Ign blotz

Same here, IGN Ashrael.

you should have it now

Originally posted by Brishna:

Summoned a small raid yesterday but it didn’t appear because of slow internet. Today it still isn’t there but the CD is
IGN Brishna

fixed

 
Flag Post

Vanessa the Lamenter officer (level 4) against normal (difficulty) Cerebral CEO
Vanessa’s Lamentations contributed 182,552 damage.
Vanessa against Nightmare (difficulty) birthday cake
Vanessa’s Lamentations contributed 142,577 damage.

Vanessa’s description says Extra damage against normal and hard raids if Pumpkin Pie is in the ship.
The bug is I don’t have pumpkin pie in my ship, or even own that officer.
So Vanessa is doing extra damage against normal raids without requiring that officer.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LenaG1:

you should have it now

Thanks!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Ashrael:
Originally posted by blitzkidz56:

Seems I am missing the CC Sentinel raid data, even after completing Z8
Ign blotz

Same here, IGN Ashrael.

Aaand same here! ;)