Bugs! page 7 (locked)

1378 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by adamandrik:

The utility “Bio-Rush Stimulant System” does not seem to be increases stamina by 5. Just a quick little fyi.

Found the same bug. no stamina change if you equip tue utility.

Flag Post

New one since the last update (April 4th). Attempting to sell a scout drone disconnects you from the server.

Flag Post

I did Warden Ramiro raid (red) a couple of seconds ago with 21 stamina left on my bar. Did the 20 Stamina attack and landed on -19 stamina. Dunno why, but you might want to look into that.

Otherwise good game ;)

Flag Post

Oh and i checked: I did not manage to attack him twice, at least not to the damage/exp report in the lower left half of the screen.

Flag Post

After leveling my Honor is being sapped and either reset to 0 or set very low (last time to 7)

Flag Post

My character seems to randomly unequip a piece of equipment, very annoying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShadedHunter:

New one since the last update (April 4th). Attempting to sell a scout drone disconnects you from the server.

I just got a scout today (4/7) and ran into the same problem. I tried to sell it three times before posting here; despite all the problems we’ve had since the beta, my impression/opinion of LoTS hasn’t changed in the least.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tenchi:

I just got a scout today (4/7) and ran into the same problem. I tried to sell it three times before posting here; despite all the problems we’ve had since the beta, my impression/opinion of LoTS hasn’t changed in the least.

Same problem here.

Flag Post

I have the same problem w/ selling a scout drone.
Another bug is that the description bubbles for some items extend beyond the game’s canvas, and are consquently cutoff.

Flag Post

Got my stam bar bugged today… had to buy stamina refill for 20gs cause of all the farm that was going on in the chat D:

Flag Post

I quite often get the error message: server on maintenance. Than i cant join the game anymore for several days (while getting the same error message) despite it clearly working (asked on the chat). Clearing cache, restarting, etc. did not help. Using firefox and flash player fully updated, OS is WinXp.

Flag Post
Originally posted by moeh03:

I quite often get the error message: server on maintenance. Than i cant join the game anymore for several days (while getting the same error message) despite it clearly working (asked on the chat). Clearing cache, restarting, etc. did not help. Using firefox and flash player fully updated, OS is WinXp.

How often did you try to reload the page? For me, it took up to 3 reloads in a row but it worked after.

Flag Post

more times than I care to count… :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rallik:
Originally posted by tenchi:

Same problem here.

Same problem here, anyone find a way to get around it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by moeh03:

Same problem. Waiting and refreshing doesn’t help.

Flag Post

I just lvled up and i got no stamina refill, although i got energy and honor refilled ( edit : at lvl 301)

Edit: 10/4/2012, Furthermore now i noticed something else, i used to get when i was lvl <100 that i had no stamina or healthpoints available to make a valid attack.Now i got this message again..!! that happened me at lvl 302.It begins to become annoying the whole situation…. spend my entire evening trying to catch up my lvl up and now getting again bugged.

Flag Post

I just attacked Dule, and it didn’t go through, so i kept trying, and then all my stamina was gone, with no damage to Dule and nothing to show for 380 stamina down the tube. T.T

Flag Post

I’ve got two “scout drones” in my inventory, I want to sell one but everytime I click on “confirm” to sell it, it disconnects me, I get the “connection lost. this is likely due to a timeout or server side shutdown”.
I have no trouble selling other objects, just the drone.
I’m level 115 and I’m using firefox 11.0 if that helps in any way. and I first noticed it maybe 10 hours ago, but thought it was a problem on my side.

Flag Post

oh and the drone never does get sold, it’s still in my inventory after every refresh

Flag Post
Originally posted by allianne:

oh and the drone never does get sold, it’s still in my inventory after every refresh

If i read this drone thing once more i will kill myself :O

Flag Post
Originally posted by allianne:

I’ve got two “scout drones” in my inventory, I want to sell one but everytime I click on “confirm” to sell it, it disconnects me, I get the “connection lost. this is likely due to a timeout or server side shutdown”.
I have no trouble selling other objects, just the drone.
I’m level 115 and I’m using firefox 11.0 if that helps in any way. and I first noticed it maybe 10 hours ago, but thought it was a problem on my side.

I have the same problem. Every time I try to sell one I get a disconnect message as well. Been going on for awhile. Didn’t think anything of it until I read this guys post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kudon:

Got my stam bar bugged today… had to buy stamina refill for 20gs cause of all the farm that was going on in the chat D:

just reloading the webpage did the trick for me…

Flag Post
Originally posted by LaformaBuddy:
Originally posted by Kudon:

just reloading the webpage did the trick for me…

Believe me i tried, i even reseted pc and tried on another browser, still got bugged…

Flag Post

My energy bar did not refill on level up.

I leveled up then before spending any E/S/H clicked on a raid link, which refeshed the game. When it loaded back up I had full stamina and honor but only 15 energy.

Immediately tried to refresh to eliminate what ever bug had happened but nothing changed, was stuck with 15 energy.

Flag Post

i’m having a totally different bug… some of my stat points seem to be coming off and well being lost… eg. pay with stat points to 51 stam. and it goes there… but the next day it’s back to 50… this only appears to affect my energy and stamina…