Bugs! page 51 (locked)

1378 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by thatonegirl93:

i can’t seem to summon any small(green) raids

you have a live Master Hao

Flag Post

I can’t summon small raids and a few minutes ago, I had -19 stamina after hitting a colossa… So I have to wait until it reach 0 before I can attack again.

Flag Post

Bug with Zone 14: i have Lu bu, but can’t do missions!

Flag Post

I drop Munitions Factory Plans (Warwalker) but don’t see this unlock in falicity tab. I try drop this again but i can’t (10+ Pati with OS).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kaogic2:

I can’t summon small raids and a few minutes ago, I had -19 stamina after hitting a colossa… So I have to wait until it reach 0 before I can attack again.

raids should be unlocked

Originally posted by Zhmur:

Bug with Zone 14: i have Lu bu, but can’t do missions!

what error are you getting? are you not able to enter the mission zone at all? if so make sure you finished all areas of the last zone

Flag Post

I’m finish all zones a long time ago, start finish collections. Enter in zone 14, hard mode. And when press Engage – see this

Flag Post

yes, i see the screen shot- and it shows you don’t have an UPGRADED Lu Bu (just like you need an upgraded Talia for the thugby zone, etc)—— so upgrade him, if you want to do the hard, legendary and nightmare levels
I forget where you get his sword, but the Sian valor medal can be gotten off any of the NM quest bosses in zone 9

Flag Post

I, ign “y”, just got this old “fixed” (sadly not really) error code again when i attacked the Noir II mission boss on nightmare difficulty when I was 3xp close to level 1742. All 570 energy points were removed. :( :( :(
Now i will have to most likely syringe in the next level since I would profit from a 1083-3xp = 1080xp boost. :(
Please have a look at this bug again!

Flag Post

My T3ch-D3m0n Items keep disappearing! I switched both my ax (main hand) and armor (chest) and now they are gone. PLEASE fix.

Flag Post

I just looted 2 Bethany’s with 30m dmg, and the loot screen says “It’s nothing” … this is a bug right?

Flag Post

dna, it is a bug, but it doesn’t really affect gameplay. It happens when you try to loot a raid that was already looted but for some reason didn’t disappear.

Speaking of display bugs, equipping Cyberstorm Gloves with Lena’s Hippolyta (and other sword or whip-like off hands) shows two left hands.

Also, there is a typo in the Munitions Factory: the Sussurran plan is named ‘Munitations Factory Plans’.

Flag Post

I have completed all of the missions up to and on Zone 9 on NM and everything before that as Nightmare. I don’t have any of the plans for the facilities, and when I go back they all say that they are completed. I hope this is a glitch else, I am really going to hate restarting if theres no way to fix it. Help, if any, is needed.

Flag Post

My Small raids always lock (

Flag Post
Originally posted by hecster:

I have completed all of the missions up to and on Zone 9 on NM and everything before that as Nightmare. I don’t have any of the plans for the facilities, and when I go back they all say that they are completed. I hope this is a glitch else, I am really going to hate restarting if theres no way to fix it. Help, if any, is needed.

might need to reset and redo some of those areas

Originally posted by Spown_:

they should be fixed now

Flag Post

Txt

Flag Post

The game crash when i try to craft mycroft(for the stats not the officer)

Flag Post
Originally posted by terox:

for me as well!

Flag Post
Originally posted by fw190lanc:

for me as well!

Also the collectibles are gone after the crash, without any SP being added. This also occured when Schism was summoned the last time. Please fix it!

Flag Post

for me as well!

Originally posted by Destructa:

for me as well!

Also the collectibles are gone after the crash, without any SP being added. This also occured when Schism was summoned the last time. Please fix it!

tech team will look into it as soon as possible

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spown_:

I cannot summon my small raids too, they are always locked by some reason (to be more specific on the summon raids tab it says the following: “Rune (Small) is Being Used”). Please fix it as well

Flag Post

Wow, just realised I posted on the wrong forum, “Rune is being used” intended for Dawn of the dragons. Sorry about misleading you :(

Flag Post

they should be unlocked now

Flag Post

Game crashes when trying to craft points via Mycroft. Crashed twice now.
3rd try worked.

Flag Post

ny game crash whan teying to craft sp from mycort and my coolction decered dy i think 8 because i have 94 times evenable

Flag Post

I run the alliance BOB or Band of brothels. Weve gotten about 3 apps the last week that we can not accept. they come up under the applications. we hit accept and then it goes away. but the person is not on the roster? and as soon as i refresh it goes back to square one of the being on the application list. Myself and a few of my officers have tried and stil nothing. Also the people applying have no idea either.. Please help.