Suggestions and Improvements

699 posts

Flag Post

Just list any suggestions and improvements here. Please keep in mind this is an open forum therefore, any suggestion will do, but please try to refrain from pointless posting, bumps, spam, and anything else that should not be in this topic. Please refer to Kongregate’s Conduct Guidelines or here for more information.

Flag Post

the missons are not working for me……….

Flag Post

Allow you to add players via their profile.
Allow you to attack players via their profile.
More shop items.
A more in-depth profile, including wins and losses.
I will be adding on to this list as need be.

Flag Post

definitely some option where you can add your in-game friends to your list or at least have your alliance members be in your fleet. Dont see any chance for a fair play otherwise against facebook players… which is quite annoying fighting them in especially galaxy dome :/

Flag Post
annoying fighting them in especially galaxy dome

Amen to this, I challenged a guy who I could have easily destroyed. One problem: His friend was level 450 and annihilated me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rival:
annoying fighting them in especially galaxy dome

Amen to this, I challenged a guy who I could have easily destroyed. One problem: His friend was level 450 and annihilated me.

was a face-trap! XD

i know my comment is not helping here, but I believe that this problem will be the main issue for all players from any other site than facebook

Flag Post

Alliance and Raid chat could use a timestamp. Also, alliance chat could be “universal”, accessible from everywhere in game. Having to go alliance page to see if someone wrote something is breaking communication very much.

Flag Post

Great idea as well, Goekhan. The only fear I have is can they even implement anything new for us Kongregate players as the game is also on Facebook and shares the same servers? You’d think whatever they change for us would also affect them.

Flag Post

Well, they can make it a seperate window of some sorts. I mean, on FB for example, I assume you can see your fleet/friends at the bottom of the game, like any usual FB game. It could dock the same way. The same thing can even apply to FB.

Flag Post

The rate of energy regen sadly gets more of a problem the longer you play. I now have over 600 energy, and even following my class upgrade at lvl 100 its still 3:45 a point regen. Which from 0 to the full 605 is over 1.5 days. Given I wasnt expecting the class upgrade it came as a pleasent surprise to me, but imo it didnt offer enough to make it worthwhile, lvl 100 is quite a lot to ask for in exchange for a 15 second reduction in regen times. A class upgrade every 50 levels with a time reduction of at least 30 seconds (or perhaps a slowly declining rate of reduction, a full minute off for the first upgrade, 30 seconds for the next, then 20 etc) would work much better.

I appreciate this is broadly speaking a facebook game, and facebook games as a rule arent played particularly extensively by the bulk of the people playing them, so this perhaps wasnt/isnt a big issue there.

By bringing it here to a gaming site, where the playerbase will be significantly more active its not just a bigger issue, its the absolute single thing that will cripple its recieval by the Kongregate community, even if it requires a reset and a new server just for kongregate, the system needs updating, or to put it brutally your business venture coming here will fall flat on its face and die.

Flag Post

Suggestions:
-Option how much you want to sell.
-Facilities over level 7 should decrease waiting time
-A lot of bug fixes.

I will add more :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mati111:

Suggestions:
-Option how much you want to sell.
-Facilities over level 7 should decrease waiting time
-A lot of bug fixes.

I will add more :)

The max facility level is 7, unless you’re saying that you want more levels. But that would mean a lot more time and effort for not just the players but the developers too. Frankly, I don’t feel that more levels would be worth it; an item (consumable of course) that would shorten the refresh time but with a higher chance of recieving something like a crystal instead of a data cube might be worth it to some people (just to use the Comm. Array facility as an exammple). That would entail more work, I know, but it could be an item worth 5-7 GS and last for a couple of days. That would, in my opinion, be acceptable.

Flag Post

Suggestion: Something to make adding raids easier, maybe some lists that people can put their raids on, and they will be automatically taken off the list when done – or just allow your friends to see your raids automatically. I’m not sure of the best mechanism, but there’s gotta be something better than cut/paste

Flag Post

An actual point for PvP. Maybe a win/loss record?

Flag Post

People that opt’d-out in beta are still opt’d-out after the server split.

Flag Post

Just a quick wasy one. The OK button on the timeout message should refresh the game

Flag Post

Totally agree with the last suggestion. To add to that, I would love to see a static refresh button on the home page.

Flag Post

Agree too with the refresh thing, and refine the idea to being a refresh of just the game not the whole browser window, so that Kong’s chat doesn’t get interrupted. FB wasn’t such a big deal as here for refreshing the window because the chats there were independent of refreshing.

Flag Post

the “forum” link in the game takes a player to the main forum (http://www.legacyofathousandsuns.com/forum/) which may be confusing to Kongregate players, especially with the raid links all being for FB right now. This forum is easily missed. Can the Kongregate link take them here, or could a category for Kongregate be set up on the main?

Flag Post

There is a Raid Help sections for Kongregate on the main LoTS forums now.

It looks better organized than this forum with one raid topic for each raid.

The topics is actually quite old on it, but I guess they very recently became visible because they hadn’t been there before.

Flag Post

I think Lena was working on it last night. It looked like the topics were being copied over.

Flag Post

all raids have a use all, i dont like hitting the 1x 4 times, i would rather use all in one button push.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Crazyross:

all raids have a use all, i dont like hitting the 1x 4 times, i would rather use all in one button push.

I agree with this. A “use all” button would be a neat feature since that’s what I usually plan to do in raids, but keep the x1, x5, and x20 buttons, they are also nice to have for that rare situation where you want to divide up your stamina/honor.

Flag Post

Having some kind of tutorial to explain to you what is going on would be good. Just ending up on the home page and figuring out you have to press “Missions”, then running out of energy and not being sure what to do is a little weird.

Also fixing this bug which prevents progress pas the first area:
I completed the entire first area on Normal, but the second area on the galaxy map is still not open to me and says I have to do it still.

Flag Post

Also, the rewards are far too low, thereby making the game relatively uninteresting. You can only do less than one section of one mission every hour (10 energy lets you click engage 3 times and takes 50 minutes to recharge).

It has taken me 3 hours to accomplish Jailbreak, Engaging the Enemy, and 1/3 of Guarding the Guards because of the high energy usage and zero rewards relative to that. I estimate 6 more hours to even get through the first little area at this rate. That’s really slow.