Suggestions and Improvements page 15

699 posts

Flag Post

A fusion of unused ships for making a better one…like…melt 6 of em to get a good one..

Flag Post

When I was trying to get “nuts and bolts” to start my alliance armor collection I really, really wished I could disassemble an unused ship or two. Surely there must be some nuts and bolts there…

Flag Post
Originally posted by antjohnst:

Suggestion: Have a Facebook Vs Kongregate raid. Kongregate users face a raid with HP equaling the combined total HP of all facebook players.
Facebook users face a different raid (different picture, combined HP is that of all kongregate players)
We see a health bar for the counterpart-platform raid underneath the health bar for our raid, giving us an indication of how well each player base is going. First to defeat their raid wins, and both raids end. Winning side gets sweet victory hats + some loots, runner up participants can get a novelty prize.

Unbalanced? Probably. Maybe kongregate can get some more tactic slots and a HP multiplier if its an issue, but otherwise it encourages our player base to grow and fuels some fun rivalry.

I doubt that this will ever happen, but it would be a nice game mechanic to allow alliance vs alliance battles.

Right now, alliances seem like an afterthought, so a feature like this would make team play much more fun.

Flag Post

They should allow us to pay to change the role or attribute of either an officer or crew member.

Flag Post
Originally posted by occulture:

They should allow us to pay to change the role or attribute of either an officer or crew member.

And have several “Trinity” crew members?

Flag Post

the recent update that changed the vengeful shadow armor is a bit to drastic. I spent a week trying to collect the imperial finery armor, and the shadow armor gives barely less than that with almost no work.

I would also like to see a GS reward for topping the monthly leaderboards.

Flag Post

i just noticed that there were achievements for nearly everything but for number of ships you have. that’s kinda strange when you see there are for crews and officers

Flag Post

rli needs a search function for raids where people have posted red alerts would make it so much easier to find the raids u want

Flag Post

I’d like to see an improvement to a few lab items, probably in the form of additional experiments.

-Red Thunder, for one, is largely overshadowed by items (grants GS items) available in the shop. Perhaps a 3rd upgrade is in order (Thunderbolt>Red Thunder>???) for the honored legendary weapon.
-Blue Dragon Armor. By the time you have enough achievement points to assemble the blue dragon armor, it’s quite likely that you’ve already got something much better, so what’s the point? Perhaps a lab experiment in which you can improve the blue dragon armor (and there’s all kinds of colors out there to choose from) given it an incremental increase in power to bring it in line (I’m partial to Golden Dragon, but it could progress like alliance armors too, Blue>Red>Silver>Gold).
-Hujing of the First Emperor is a bit underwhelming at this point. I’ve already got better boots than that and I’m only level 120. You might create a set of the first emperor, each item of which makes the other items stronger rather than the normal ‘Chance for bonus damage; +for each X item equipped’. Rather “Improves attack and defense for each item equipped”.

Flag Post

you need to have the probability of getting anything from the facilities fixed i am getting real tired of getting crank troopers every freaking time

Flag Post

I am sick and tired of my lvl 3 shipyard(been lvl 3 since yesterday) has been giving me nothing but crystals, even when it was lvl 2 for over a week, nothing but crystals, even though there are 4 items except the crystals I can get, I still only get the crystals, and I am also sick of only getting sian assault or laser rifle, and the crank troopers, the loot I get from my facilities is extremely unvaried and I only get crap even though everything except shipyard and Academy are level 7.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fauerholm:

I am sick and tired of my lvl 3 shipyard(been lvl 3 since yesterday) has been giving me nothing but crystals, even when it was lvl 2 for over a week, nothing but crystals, even though there are 4 items except the crystals I can get, I still only get the crystals, and I am also sick of only getting sian assault or laser rifle, and the crank troopers, the loot I get from my facilities is extremely unvaried and I only get crap even though everything except shipyard and Academy are level 7.

I can understand whining about the rifles and troopers…but why you QQin ’bout crystals? They become stat points.

Flag Post

But it is 100 for 2 stat points. It almost took me 200 levels to collect one.

Flag Post

100 cristals for 2 stats point is stupid, indeed.
But selling item 1 by1 is even more failure …

Flag Post

I think the probability of facilities is fixed. Tier 1 items are the most common, and it becomes increasingly unlikely that to receive each tier above that. As such, the upper tier items remain rare. I, too, have gotten far more crystals than I’d like from the shipyard, but every so often I get golden suns or a ship and that makes it worthwhile.

That said, I’m not very fond of the academy. My officers and crew are already better than anything I can get there by virtue of having joined a clan and beaten Wahsh a couple times.

Flag Post

i think the most common is tier 4 and tier 1 is the most rare cause 1000 gs is at the tier 1 i’ve tried like 3 expedition always tier 4

Flag Post

OK so was just chatting in chat not to long ago and came up with an awesome idea we should have Alliance Missions. Using honor and maybe energy on some side story’s for the alliance would be cool I think and it would be a nice way to use some honor other then on raids. I think it would be a separate story line from the main missions but they could connect or reference each other at times.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zomok:

OK so was just chatting in chat not to long ago and came up with an awesome idea we should have Alliance Missions. Using honor and maybe energy on some side story’s for the alliance would be cool I think and it would be a nice way to use some honor other then on raids. I think it would be a separate story line from the main missions but they could connect or reference each other at times.

I think this would be nice, and it could involve some of the alliance raids we have to deal with. I get the feeling there’s a really interesting story behind Luna, Kang, and the Peacemaker…also with the Terminus group of raids. I’d love to see something like this.

Flag Post

Yes I would like to know more about Termius, and all the other Bosses that we attack though out the day, like Genesis,Walsh,Mastard(Just because)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xemnas95:

I think this would be nice, and it could involve some of the alliance raids we have to deal with. I get the feeling there’s a really interesting story behind Luna, Kang, and the Peacemaker…also with the Terminus group of raids. I’d love to see something like this.

And if you ever need any help writing a storyline like this look me up I would absolutely LOVE to help :D even if it was just a chapter or two I’d enjoy it :)

Flag Post

Add one officer slot to troop transport :D

Flag Post

I would love to see our facilities upgrade as we level. Like each time we get to pick a new title for ourselves our facilities get to level up with us. About each time we get a new title we have surpassed anything that we get from our facilities. Any troop, officer, armor, weapon, is all beneath me. Since I can only use one ship, and the only time which I use extra armor and weapons is in my galaxydome team, which surpasses facilities too. Facilities really become useless. I can level up before i acquire enough items to make them in the lab. Make the facilities more useful. I might as well keep them all at level 1 and just focus on the crystals.

Flag Post

How about being able to dress up your whole fleet with pvp/skirmish…??
Or enable gifting with non facebook accounts?

Flag Post

Improve belt items and belt slots.

Flag Post

Add a set-item-button. So that when we have an item set complete, we can click this “setbutton” to select which itemset we want to equip with one click from a dropdown menu, like vlarg, archimedes, conqueror etc.
Or even easier add the button setitems to the slot button in the profile screen. Just like “helmets”, “Chest”, “Consumable”, etc.