Suggestions and Improvements page 22

703 posts

Flag Post

2 new ideas

1. no raid page

2. make 100 butions for wr’s

Flag Post

Havent looked through previous suggestions (22 pages x-x), but it’d be swell if the Completed tab of Raids didnt show raids you didnt actually participate in (Ie: You added it, but it finished before you ever touched it ~ thus no loot).

Edit: Nvm. Just went a page back. Not showing no damage raids has been suggested ad-nauseum. As have many other great suggestions.
Shame the devs dont seem to care.

Flag Post

It would be cool if we could hide specific raids. Because when I hit fs or os I don’t want the raid cluttering up the top of my raid page.

Flag Post

Maybe have a collectible item conversion system. That way you’re not stuck with say, 11 blue sain tags while you wait for just 1 orange tag to pop up at random. Maybe a 3 to 1 or even 5 to 1 conversion rate would be nice. I’ve got literally dozens of tags of various colors, and I’ve yet to make a single thing in the lab. All for want of one specific colored tag.

Flag Post

if you look carefully, some of the collectables are “common”, some are “rare”, etc. the fact that you need one of each is rather stupid, but i very much doubt they will ever add a conversion method, since it will break their rarity idea.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I would like the recharge system for energy and hp to be improved. Stamina is fine, but energy and hp increment by 1 per interval of time, which I find way to slow. Can the energy and hp increase by 5 after wait period?

Flag Post

The spread on the WR this round is far too uneven. While rookie friendly, many of the later leaps are far too large.

I would suggest to stair it
1, 100k, 250k, 500k, 1m,
2m, 3m, 4m, 6m, 8m,
10m, 15m, 20m, 25m, 35m,
50m, 75m, 100m, 150m, 200m,
300m, 400m, 500m, 650m, 800m,
1b, 1.5b, 2.5b, 5b, 10b

Flag Post

I would like to have a attack with all button so then that the people who have over 100 stamana energy or honor don’t have to keep clicking and they just have to click once

Flag Post

I already have 4 Rylattu sniper rifle, can something be done about things we get from achievment packs? %)

Flag Post

since there are achievements for eqs-crew-etc , will there be any for ships?

Flag Post

noo… 0,1 m/ 0,5m /1m/ 10m/ 50m/ 100m/ 500m/ 1b / 5b/ 10b/ 50b/ 100b/ 500b/ 1t/ 5t/ 10t/ 50t/ 100t BAM

Flag Post

it’s fine as is, but a 5b mark would be nice.

Flag Post

TIMING OUT – for a game that relies on you waiting a certain amount of time before you can accomplish missions or fights, it is frustrating that it asks if you are still there, and times you out after awhile. I don’t see why it would matter if u have the screen running while you wait out your energy increases. Please work around this issue. Thx

Flag Post

Loading a raid should be changed a bit. Shouldnt refresh the whole page (yes, Im aware of the GM patch for this, but this should be fixed across the board on their end). Also, after loading a raid, it seems counter productive to give me a play now button just to reload the page/game.

Originally posted by ConGreat:

TIMING OUT – for a game that relies on you waiting a certain amount of time before you can accomplish missions or fights, it is frustrating that it asks if you are still there, and times you out after awhile. I don’t see why it would matter if u have the screen running while you wait out your energy increases. Please work around this issue. Thx

I much agree with this. Being “logged” doesnt really eat up much/any resources or bandwidth on their end when you arent doing anything. Overall this is more an inconvenience to us than anything.

Also the fact that clicking cancel on that popup logs you out is hilarious. Like yes. I just clicked a button when asked if “im here” because I wanted to be logged out >.>

Flag Post

ProTip: HTML5 is the way forward. Even adobe is largely killing off flash, with plans to completely end it.

A major benefit of HTML5, if done properly, is that it will allow this game to be mobile & tablet friendly, which is a massive marketspace. There are additional benefits like security (many of the issues that people abuse arent possible with HTML5, like speedhacking).

Flag Post

make new pvp named planetary asault
-give players planet (or make an chalenge to get the planet not too hard if you are going to realize this :D) and let them upgrade buildings with credits (realy i have 12 m and nothing to do with them) like facilities (collecting items)
-based on owned units items and ships (transport , ) ) and fleet

Flag Post

or aliance fights for planets still better than this useleess -chalenge rival of aliance thing

Flag Post

about the raid system there should be some enter link to the raid function without reseting the page or just click the link and auto join the raid without reloading the page

Flag Post

you know some window where you write in the link : )

Flag Post

if i understood correctly, what you want for the raid links already exist. On the raid window theres a little text box that says “paste raid url here” all you gotta do is right click the link someone sends on chat, click on copy link or copy url… something like that. and paste it on the little text box

Flag Post

I have a suggestion for a type of an in-game Galactic Encyclopedia.
Explaining the origins of raid bosses. They all look like they tell
a story as to why we are beating the crap out of them.

But I couldn’t find any immediate bios on them. If I missed a
link on raid bosses for LoTS, could someone please direct me
to it? Thanks. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vidiot966:

I have a suggestion for a type of an in-game Galactic Encyclopedia.
Explaining the origins of raid bosses. They all look like they tell
a story as to why we are beating the crap out of them.

But I couldn’t find any immediate bios on them. If I missed a
link on raid bosses for LoTS, could someone please direct me
to it? Thanks. :)

For ones that aren’t alliance raids, mouse over their data. They all have descriptions. I didn’t realize this till I got the G. Rahn data.

Flag Post

LABS:
Would really like to see a tab on Labs that allows you to see what you have collected,; to be able to list in desc. order
items you are close to collecting

Flag Post

Earning credits by buying facilities or planets that generate
credits. Just like when buying land in Dawn of the Dragons.

It could be a player buying a mining planet that generates
a steady income of credits over time. (as an example)

In Dawn of the Dragons I’m making in-game gold hand
over fist because of property bought and all pvp battles.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Legacy of a Thousand Suns too,
I am now a die hard fan. Just wish the earn credit ratio was
like it’s sister game.