Suggestions and Improvements page 23

698 posts

Flag Post

When leaving an alliance, if you wont be able to join a new one right after*, there really needs to be a dialog to let you know you wont be able to join another alliance for X amount of time.

Learned about this the hard way, 2 days of not being able to dump honor. Basically kills leveling/fun. Off to another game for a few days ^^

*Theres apparently a cooldown from when you join a guild that you cant join another guild for the next 72 hours. So if you join a guild, dont like it, and leave… well, joy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arturx500:

if i understood correctly, what you want for the raid links already exist. On the raid window theres a little text box that says “paste raid url here” all you gotta do is right click the link someone sends on chat, click on copy link or copy url… something like that. and paste it on the little text box

it isnt vorking you cant insert it

Flag Post

New guild raid: Robo Rhalmarius.
Why? Because.

Flag Post

I’d like to see an option to turn the animation of the raids on / off. Haveing to use an external browser addon is something a lot of people wouldn’t think of unless they look in the forums.
Also i’d like to see a use for all the creds you amass after haveing upgraded the facilities to max.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AGMIN:
Originally posted by arturx500:

if i understood correctly, what you want for the raid links already exist. On the raid window theres a little text box that says “paste raid url here” all you gotta do is right click the link someone sends on chat, click on copy link or copy url… something like that. and paste it on the little text box

it isnt vorking you cant insert it

hmmmm my fault its working some how

Flag Post

galaxydome auto Equip team button schould be nice

Flag Post

There should be another way to increase fleet size, ie include fans. Kong caps friends at 5k which is the exact number you need for the fleet size max achievement. The problem is that this is not the only game where you get your fleet size / army from your friends.

Please give us another way to increase fleet size (I have no interest in spending 30gs per 3 friends, I have over 1k fleet size increase to do)

Flag Post
Originally posted by PbookR:

There should be another way to increase fleet size, ie include fans. Kong caps friends at 5k which is the exact number you need for the fleet size max achievement. The problem is that this is not the only game where you get your fleet size / army from your friends.

Please give us another way to increase fleet size (I have no interest in spending 30gs per 3 friends, I have over 1k fleet size increase to do)

u can delete the friends & readd them (they have to be ur friend for longer then 24h though)

and then it shall add another count for the same person

Flag Post

Wow, 23 pages of information!
Maybe the first post needs some index to follow-up or being revised for the new comers like me? ;]

In addition to this, my suggestion is:
translation volunteers for localization! (esp. the marvelous descriptions in character, story, quest and location..)
And we can have an Official Contribution Ranking board (O.C.R. board) here.. for the glory of princess Illaria!! (and Talia blush)
The best reward for translation is to share great experiences to friends, and sharing IS one of the best reward, I think :]

Flag Post

would there be a way of having a tab in the lab for everything you are currently able to craft? thay way if you’ve just finished a bunch of raids you don’t need to go looking through all the tabs to see if you got everything, you just go to one tab. just a general UI and player experience suggestion

Flag Post

@ strongbad123
I second that

Flag Post

New Sugestion

aren’t everybody tired to copy and paste url??

there could be a database, inside of the game, where you can find the actual “open” raids in the world.

“open raid” could be an option that you can active in the raids that you had summoned, and then everybody can participate.

if you prefer to play a raid with your friends or with your Alliance, then just share the url and dont clic on “open raid”

i think that could be very useful, insted of copy paste lists of 40 colonels for farming.

Flag Post

how about when you “outgrow” your facility equip. you could exchange them for stat points. for example —100 sian laser rifles for 2 points ?

Flag Post

It would be nice if there was some way to sort your gear by what set it belonged to.

Flag Post

im stating to think no one from developers read this

Flag Post

Can we please pull money ouut of the bank after we put it in, or nerf the way you gain money from PvP? I’m a bit tired of getting online to find 90% of my credits missing because three different people attacked me 8 times apiece.

Flag Post

A really good money maker for the devs:

-spend a 1000 suns for an extra crewmember slot on your ship
-spend 10.000 suns to get an extra general slot on your ship

Keep up the goon work 50 planets!

Flag Post

If you buy things the money not deposited gets used first, then the money in the bank. The only cost to the bank is that depositing costs 10% of what you deposit. So if you lose all your money to PVP attacks, it is because you are not being properly prudent.

Flag Post

Please add a delete button for items in your inventory. I’m tired of weapons with extremely low attack and defense that I can’t sell because I got them in a raid or from an expedition, cluttering up my inventory.

Flag Post

The small raid’s cooldown time is too long, public small raid usually die in less 10 seconds.
And summon a small raid by self usually have 72 hours cooldown, can you reduce it?

Flag Post

You’ve succeeded in improving and updating many facits of the game…..except for the facilities. It would be nice to have even more lvls than the max lvl 7 to have better items. This seems so easy to update, just add a credit purchaseable lvl 8, lvl 9, etc…

Flag Post

With one click we can store all our gold in the bank….
With one click we can waist all our saved up GS on a unwanted energy refill…

Would like to have something like a bank for golden suns, so players can autoclick on health-refills, without cursing themselves for spending 20 GS’s on a useless energy-refill..

This issue has been brought up many times now…There seems to be no intention from 5th to solve this frustrating matter whatsoever..( and indeed, it still is probably very profitable for them not to resolve this..)…but hey!

Spending the GS just looks to much like spending ingame virtual free credits.. apart from a 6X6 pixel image, there is no telling the difference…

Atleast position the confirmation screen in a different position or something..

( and no…I’m not mad because I fell for it..( atleast not on this game…:P )) I’m bringing this up because this issue has been posted many times on kong-forum, and there is no intention by the dev’s to resolve this whatsoever..

Flag Post

p’raps an option to auto buy health during raid, if you hand enough in-hand?
I realised how annoying it is, whilst taking on the current WR (Raging Snowman) and every 6 hits having to click 2 buttons extra. This really is the bane of man.
Also! Maybe, instead of set buttons, also a “custom hit button”, so you can hit more than 20 at a time. It scales the damage equally, so you don’t take reduced damage from the raid, but it would speed things up immensely.
Vinz out~

Flag Post

I would really like a separate storage place for all the armor and weapons you still need for the lab and so, because the inventory is getting seriously complicated …

Flag Post

I’d like to see the damage you’ve dealt to a raid, in the scrollable raid list, to pop more; I find the regular-weight dark red on that fairly dark background to be rather harder to read than I’d like, especially in low-light situations or with the brightness set low on my monitor. Perhaps a white/yellow bold font would be better.