Suggestions and Improvements page 24

697 posts

Flag Post

Suggestion: A mute or block button for the player
message board. I want to play the game, not have
a flame war with a player who thinks he’s hot spit.

Flag Post

I had an idea maybe it has been mentioned before but . for those of us that are avid spenders on this game or even those that aren’t you should do a golden sun items selling event where a couple times a year you have an event to sell excess GS gear for instance with the Santa bag and $50 spent i got 6 Santa helmets, 6 tops ,4 boots,2 pants, 3 gloves 4 thought that count, 5 defense pudding ,3 Rudolph helmets and 3 eternal Xmas present granted i cant possibly use all of these at once unless i used them in galaxy dome so this event would allow users to sell sun gear for a portion of what they were bought for but only do this event a couple times a year perhaps even randomly produce a percentage so 25%-60% of original worth at random ( since you devs love RNG) just a thought you would probably want to make it so the suns from items sold didn’t count towards achievements

Flag Post

on another note a menu that shows you the loot you have received from the last 50 raids or so so that if you forgot where you got something you dont have to search for it

Flag Post

a craft all button on the collection tab in lab

Flag Post

Ran into a slight problem with Alliance management. If a Leader of an Alliance wants to leave then there is no way to do so without disbandin that Alliance. Maybe if we can get an option to transfer leadership to another person in the Alliance it can fix the issue. It would be kind of like promoting a member to be an Officer or something along those lines. Thanks for your attention. :)

Flag Post

OK, can a option to sort raids by health % please be implemented? Seriously, it sounds like it would be very simple and easy to do but super bloody helpful. I keep on missing out on raids because I can’t see the low health ones.

Flag Post

Since I started, which happened to be during the Kraken WR, I have only ever seen one RS or WR that was scheduled for a weekend. Not to point this out but there are some people that work on the weekdays and dont have time to spend on a raid like that during the week. Now people tell me that most WRs happen on the weekends but I have no experience with that so I am hoping this reaches someone so that you can take into account that people use the weekdays to live their lives.

Flag Post

My suggsestion is a raid button that lets you choose how much stamina, energy, or honor you want to use. Also another suggestion is to be able to choose what loot you want, not just from random.

Flag Post
Originally posted by art12345:

My suggsestion is a raid button that lets you choose how much stamina, energy, or honor you want to use. Also another suggestion is to be able to choose what loot you want, not just from random.

There are not enough facepalms in the world to convey the pure fail of these ideas.

Now, for a suggestion…bring the recent UI update from DotD here, and I mean for raids – the biggest downside I see to this game is the horrid mechanic for looting raids. DotD had it right by overlapping the ‘Claim’ button with one of the ‘Loot’ buttons – now it doesn’t need to overlap. You all work for the same company; it doesn’t seem like it’d be that difficult to implement here…then again, I’m not a coder so I wouldn’t know.

Flag Post
Originally posted by art12345:

What do you mean choose how much stamina/energy/honor you want to use on the raids? You have choice already. 1/5/20 hits. That’s one. Second you forget that there are things like tactics so it’s impossible to foresee when one of those will proc or not, therefore it’s impossible to tell how many hits you will need to os the raid before you actually hit it.

Flag Post

A good thing is auction, player at high level has much money, and low level players can be sell your rare stuff…

Please, if you can, reduce crystal for 2 stats.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Doug_Fany:

A good thing is auction, player at high level has much money, and low level players can be sell your rare stuff…

Please, if you can, reduce crystal for 2 stats.

The thing is that higher level players don’t need lower level players rare stuff. But I agree with crystal reduction.

Flag Post

It would be great if you could sort raids after when you joined, so you don’t have to spend so much time finding them in your list, if you run out of stam before you OS.

Flag Post

Today I changed alliances for the first time since starting my own. I discovered that I need to kick out about 90% of my alliance before I could disband, and I have no idea why. Clearly, they were all going to have to find a new alliance anyway once I made up my mind as leader to join a new one, but why did I have to kick and kick and kick and kick until I could finally get out of the alliance? It just seems like an asinine rule, maybe one that wasn’t even intentional. I’m sure the problem doesn’t really come up often, but it is damn inconvenient when it does.

Edit: Crystals also need to either be more like 10sp for 100, or 2sp for 25 crystals or something (maybe both, like loyalist tokens?), because with two months of maxed facilities claimed almost as often as humanly possible, I have only gotten two skill points total from all the crystals (I’m close to four total, but come on, 4 in 2 months? That’s terrible.) It’s not like there’s really anything decent to get from the facilities anyway, other than the suns from the shipyard, so could you at least make crystals a little less of a drag? I’d almost rather save the crystals for bragging rights because the 2 sp every 100 is worth is pretty close to worthless.

Flag Post

Agent select by specific bonus?
What you thinking?

Flag Post

rolleyes

Flag Post

The background for the new loot screen seems a bit busy. It might just be me, but it kind of bothers my eyes. Meanwhile, the old version was very clean and uncluttered. Example (old on left, new on right):

So, could we make the grid in the background less obvious, or maybe make the loot tiles more opaque? Either one should cure the problem.

Flag Post

An “auto-summon” option for Small (10-person) Alliance raids would be handy.

For example, in my Alliance, the Small (10-person, low HP) raids die almost as soon as they are summoned. Then, you get members complaining if Officers aren’t constantly checking the War Room. An option to automatically summon a new Small raid immediately after the previous one has been killed would solve that.

I don’t think that this option would be necessary for the larger raids (e.g. 50-person or higher), though.

p.s. The new loot screen still makes my eyes hurt.

Flag Post

Make the next upcoming World Raids front homepage
news for all to see.

Including a link on the homepage for the WR as it happens. :)
In the official forums I think I’m seeing new ones when someone else
puts an unrelated comment in a WR post that’s months old.

Old WR stuff should be locked. Just a suggestion.

Flag Post

Please create more ways to earn more credits. :)

Flag Post

Could you make it so that when your on the raid page, whenever you loot or cancel a raid, the page doesn’t reset to the top? Its really bloody annoying rescrolling through everything. Same deal for the mission page. Stop resetting it to the top.

Flag Post

Having a way to turn off animations for various raids would be great for older/slower computers. As is, some raids cause high degrees of lag.

Flag Post

It think It have to be a special loot lable column with a special items for raid summoner. In that case there are much reason to spend a huge pile of credits for buying transfunctioners and summoning different raids, not just a Bashan, Colonel or Colossa (statistically).

Flag Post

Would be great to have something like some expedition packs for gold. After I started playing a couple of weeks ago and took part in a few world raids, I have all facilities upgraded and am asking myself now what to do with the tons of gold still left over…

Flag Post

galaxidome auto equip buttom would be nice its prety annoying to do it manualy :D