Suggestions and Improvements page 6

699 posts

Flag Post

I would like to support Res3nt’s idea of being able to easily see the amount of damage you have done on a raid, either by having a place for it as suggested or by simply having your own name appear at the top of the attackers’ list, before the highest hitter. It makes no sense to have to (sloooowly) scroll through everybody or have to leave the page.

Another good thing to have on the raid screen would be the Fair Share damage amount for that raid, it would be a helpful reference to everybody, and possibly encourage more people to try to hit FS on their raids.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JenHaseltine:

I would like to support Res3nt’s idea of being able to easily see the amount of damage you have done on a raid, either by having a place for it as suggested or by simply having your own name appear at the top of the attackers’ list, before the highest hitter. It makes no sense to have to (sloooowly) scroll through everybody or have to leave the page.

Please note that in the raid screen you can see your damage.

Flag Post

The daily rewards shouldn’t reset after day 7, because then it skips a day for everyone who is on all the time

Flag Post
Originally posted by gilisepic:

The daily rewards shouldn’t reset after day 7, because then it skips a day for everyone who is on all the time

If I’m not wrong, after you claim the reward ON day 7 it resets to day 0.
Try refreshing the page and check?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragonfighter10:
Originally posted by gilisepic:

If I’m not wrong, after you claim the reward ON day 7 it resets to day 0.
Try refreshing the page and check?

Even then, you have to go through all the sucky rewards again before you can get another valor medallion

Flag Post

sorry, meant loyalist token

Flag Post

It will be any chances for some kind of auction house?

Flag Post

Will there be any suggestions for player created items? I have a little something I was working on. It’s a small off-hand blaster that is a cheap buy for starters.

Sorry I’m new to posting images on the Kong forums so I don’t know how to make it smaller.

Flag Post

Ships: I think it’d be better if all you’re ships could be used in a raid… cause i got 9 of them 8 are useless, so that could be better. that would also mean that one crew memeber could only be equiped once

Flag Post

I have a suggestion to open up a kongregate-specific world raid. Huge galactic monster named Bookface would have to be destroyed and would give loot that has been available in the facebook version of the game (tactics (Terror,TaC etc); officers (Sasha, Dal Flek, Athene, Isambard etc); gears (warwalker set etc).

Flag Post

So is there any particular reason as to why the game can’t just have a database of raids that lists every raid?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CaptainMcSmash:

So is there any particular reason as to why the game can’t just have a database of raids that lists every raid?

Reply to quote: That’s what I suggested as well, but in the Comments. My idea was to have a “Raid Wall” Selection in the “Home” Tab and anyone who post a raid will end up there, so anyone can go check out and see if there any new raids or just so they can get an old one. I also support my idea with the fact that, I’m not trying to say people ‘Spam’ raids but the people that are new or the people that desperately NEED someone for a raid tend to overuse the copy/paste and in the end, less people help them due to that fact.

My post: I have MANY suggestions to help improve the game to tend to others liking, but I don’t know if I should just make a new thread or post them all here.

~DiablosDeAngel

Flag Post

I believe they want you to refresh the game each time you wanna join a raid. That way, they earn more Ad money. They’re not gonna make it so they lose money. Plus, a global wall will mean tons of taggers.

Flag Post

I have an idea for recharging energy/stamina/honor:

Every 10 levels a player gains, the recharge time for energy, stamina, and honor goes down by 5 seconds. Why? This would be a great deal and reward for veteran players, especially those who have the motivation to keep leveling up. This, of course, has a few problems. Recharge time for one point of all three things is 120 seconds, so TECHNICALLY at level 240 the reload time is zero seconds, and by level 250, you will have an infinite amount of energy, stamina, and honor.

To remedy this, there could be a level cap for how far this goes, i.e. level 120. This level is very high, and it’s not exactly a cap that everyone will instantly reach, since many players are low-level and only play once a day to get rid of their pooled-up stats and check facilities.

Obviously, these numbers are huge, but it’s a massive improvement over the waiting game this becomes, and even if the benefits for leveling up were changed to a lower amount, it would still be a huge benefit for veterans over time.

Flag Post

Here is my idea; if anyone here plays Dawn of Dragons, you should understand this. There should be items that do extra damage to specific raid bosses. An example: a Fleet Commander set could do more against, say, Space Reavers. In DoD, there are dragons, of course. Certain items deal more damage to dragons. This feature should exist in LotS.

Flag Post

There is one tactic called “Secret Weapon” Thats the only raid-specific one I know of.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pikmin2fan:

There is one tactic called “Secret Weapon” Thats the only raid-specific one I know of.

There also are specific items against Infested type of raids and officers/items that deal extra vs Organic Humanoid or Male Human type of raid bosses.
Also, some items in LoTS have extra damage against colossal/epic type of raids.

Flag Post

I find that many players just try to aim for fs and while this gives people incentive to attack it, I feel like this isn’t always enough. Many players still attack less than their fair share and the stronger players have to pick up the slack. I think we should reward people who attack more than 2x the OFS by adding another level of loot. We’ll call it something like legendary loot like there is a epic section. Anything under OFS gives no legendaries. Make this happen only on 100m+ monsters or otherwise the weaker monsters would die too quickly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Detrinex:

I have an idea for recharging energy/stamina/honor:

Every 10 levels a player gains, the recharge time for energy, stamina, and honor goes down by 5 seconds. Why? This would be a great deal and reward for veteran players, especially those who have the motivation to keep leveling up. This, of course, has a few problems. Recharge time for one point of all three things is 120 seconds, so TECHNICALLY at level 240 the reload time is zero seconds, and by level 250, you will have an infinite amount of energy, stamina, and honor.

To remedy this, there could be a level cap for how far this goes, i.e. level 120. This level is very high, and it’s not exactly a cap that everyone will instantly reach, since many players are low-level and only play once a day to get rid of their pooled-up stats and check facilities.

Obviously, these numbers are huge, but it’s a massive improvement over the waiting game this becomes, and even if the benefits for leveling up were changed to a lower amount, it would still be a huge benefit for veterans over time.

I believe you don`t know that the developers reduced the recharge time for energy, stamina and honor already? When I started this game, the recharge time for the three was the same as for health!!!!!!
Next to this, lvl 120 and even 250 is possible in a few days to weeks.
By the way, did you realize that this game is totally free (!) and that the developers have to rely on making money with impatient people like you who will evenutally buy suns in order to level up faster?
Having said this, your suggestion is good but you fail to see that it (would take the challange away and, which is the most important) is doomed to failure because of simple economic reasons.
Just keep playing the game, if you achieve something hard after some time has passed, you will truely feel happy. :) And if you are unpatient, well, in that case: buy some suns and hereby support the developers! ;-)

Flag Post

Probably already suggested, but would like to see a way to differentiate the tactics that you put on a raid from everyone elses. Either put the users name in the hover-over box or change the outline from the teal to something else. It can be hard to remember which tactic you specifically put on the raid when you have dozens to choose from. This is mostly when you’re removing something to put BTR up. Not that big of a deal, people usually fill things back up quickly enough.

Flag Post

I think something should happen to the people who do less damage than x% of boss health. This would fix the tagging problem. Plus, I like the Legendary idea. Those who put in more than required should be rewarded.

Flag Post

In the lab screen, items in the bottom left on the ingredients do not display with red numbers when 0, even though all other slots display that way. This would seem to be an error, and as such ought to be fixed, even though it is really small and really doesn’t affect gameplay.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pikmin2fan:

I think something should happen to the people who do less damage than x% of boss health. This would fix the tagging problem. Plus, I like the Legendary idea. Those who put in more than required should be rewarded.

Only problem with this is that on some of the harder bosses, some of the lower leveled players can’t get anywhere close to fair share cause of people getting 3x, 5x, even 10x fs. So you would punish the lower leveled cause of these people?

Flag Post

ways to improve raids

First.
Boss should have 2 different hp pools. Big one like now for group attack and fs for every player separately. Every player who want participate have to break trough fs (lets say its boss shield, guards on way etc) if player manage to break trough he can hit the boss and claim loot ;)

Second.
Summoner can set how many dmg 1 player can made. For eg at the beginning of the fight players are allowed to do only fs damage
after some time summoner is seeing that time is running down and he/she release all limitations and everyone enjoys slaughter & loot

Third
Summoner can set lvl range, bsi, lsi ship power whatever required to join raid. No more 300 dmg per hit on 4000M HP boss ;)

Flag Post

auto collect for facilities? say 75k coins and it collects all facilities however many times for 24 hours