Suggestions and Improvements page 14

694 posts

Flag Post

Suggestion: Have a Facebook Vs Kongregate raid. Kongregate users face a raid with HP equaling the combined total HP of all facebook players.
Facebook users face a different raid (different picture, combined HP is that of all kongregate players)
We see a health bar for the counterpart-platform raid underneath the health bar for our raid, giving us an indication of how well each player base is going. First to defeat their raid wins, and both raids end. Winning side gets sweet victory hats + some loots, runner up participants can get a novelty prize.

Unbalanced? Probably. Maybe kongregate can get some more tactic slots and a HP multiplier if its an issue, but otherwise it encourages our player base to grow and fuels some fun rivalry.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DiablosDeAngel:

I was thinking that you could add a golden sun increase every 100 levels, an increase to the golden suns for every other level up.

0-100=1 Golden sun every other level
101-200=2 Golden suns every other level
201-300=3 Golden suns every other level
301-400=4 Golden suns every other level
401-max=5 Golden suns every other level

I stopped at 5GS because any further seems to much of a reward and will make getting golden suns easy for higher levels.

Only if all the existing players suns were updated accordingly otherwise all the newbs would be running around in better gear than existing players after a while.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lethiathan:

I was thinking that you could add a golden sun increase every 100 levels, an increase to the golden suns for every other level up.

I stopped at 5GS because any further seems to much of a reward and will make getting golden suns easy for higher levels.

Only if all the existing players suns were updated accordingly otherwise all the newbs would be running around in better gear than existing players after a while.

Hahaha… is this a very late 1. april joke? One can level up up to 4 / 5 times a day. Your suggested model would mean that I`d get 20 to 25 golden suns a day – just from levelling up. Only 1 month later I would have 600 golden suns…
Tell me the business model for this game, then!!!
Think first, then suggest! The game is almost perfect the way it is – at least for me! Though there a quite a good suggestions in this thread and sometimes I wished that the devs would actually comment on them or actually realize them.
Sometimes I wonder what this topic is good for……… :/

P.s.: But I would support a mothly 10-20 suns if one does log in every single day for over a month as a, well, achievement.

Flag Post

I suggest….

…that the devs should comment on suggestions
[which they like/ find useful, so that we players get an acknowledgement if our suggestions were/are any good at all]!

Flag Post

Well sorry if my suggestion wasn’t good enough, that’s why they’re called suggestions

I was thinking giving the raid owner the ability to kick certain players from the raid if they are unable to make FS in time. I know I have suggested this a few times but I would like to get feedback on it though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by razorrry:
Originally posted by lethiathan:

Not everyone gets on every hour.

Hahaha… is this a very late 1. april joke? One can level up up to 4 / 5 times a day. Your suggested model would mean that I`d get 20 to 25 golden suns a day – just from levelling up. Only 1 month later I would have 600 golden suns…
Tell me the business model for this game, then!!!
Think first, then suggest! The game is almost perfect the way it is – at least for me! Though there a quite a good suggestions in this thread and sometimes I wished that the devs would actually comment on them or actually realize them.
Sometimes I wonder what this topic is good for……… :/

P.s.: But I would support a mothly 10-20 suns if one does log in every single day for over a month as a, well, achievement.

Flag Post
Originally posted by antjohnst:

Suggestion: Have a Facebook Vs Kongregate raid. Kongregate users face a raid with HP equaling the combined total HP of all facebook players.
Facebook users face a different raid (different picture, combined HP is that of all kongregate players)
We see a health bar for the counterpart-platform raid underneath the health bar for our raid, giving us an indication of how well each player base is going. First to defeat their raid wins, and both raids end. Winning side gets sweet victory hats + some loots, runner up participants can get a novelty prize.

Unbalanced? Probably. Maybe kongregate can get some more tactic slots and a HP multiplier if its an issue, but otherwise it encourages our player base to grow and fuels some fun rivalry.

^this

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sushiman118:

I think that would be really one-sided. I’m pretty sure FB has had more players, and more time on the game. If people like Gruntar went all-out we could have a chance.

^this

Flag Post
Originally posted by skalert:

I think that would be really one-sided. I’m pretty sure FB has had more players, and more time on the game. If people like Gruntar went all-out we could have a chance.

^this

^This this this! 100% perfect lol

Flag Post

^this

TOTALLY!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pyro_Tiger0818:

^this

TOTALLY!

what would the drops be?

Flag Post

^this

TOTALLY!

what would the drops be?

Helmet: Duckface
Utility: Bathroom Mirror
Trinket: Cellphone Camera

Okay, I’m just being silly, but still, it would be cool if there were some site-related drops for each raid.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bgold:

^this

TOTALLY!

what would the drops be?

Okay, I’m just being silly, but still, it would be cool if there were some site-related drops for each raid.

Great idea, this is going to be legen… wait for it…

Flag Post
Originally posted by ubermore:

^this

TOTALLY!

what would the drops be?

Great idea, this is going to be legen… wait for it…

dary!

Flag Post

Would be really nice if the raid page had a collect all, having a lot of farm raid pisses me off with all that clicking

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kelly809:

Would be really nice if the raid page had a collect all, having a lot of farm raid pisses me off with all that clicking

A nice (and obvious) solution I only discovered today is to sort by time ansceding and it will list all completed raids at the top for easy collecting.

Flag Post

aliance facilites ? :) ^^

Flag Post

could do with more buttons like the auto assign on your ship, like a collect all in the labs (one for each tab where its applicable e.g not alliance where there are multiple with the same peices to be made). And an auto assign for galaxy dome, as re-equipping constantly each time you get armor is tedious. Finnaly something for the shops, a sell 10/50/100 etc button is needed, one at a time is a real pain in the neck if you have 1000+ of something

Flag Post

I think that being in a winning raid should count towards raid achievements instead of just delivering the final blow.

Flag Post

You dont have to last hit the raid just do the fair share value to progress the achievement

Flag Post

I think that being in a winning raid should count towards raid achievements instead of just delivering the final blow.

You only have to do half fair share to be credited on nm raid kill achievements.

Flag Post

Please, add a way to sell more than only 1 item per time!

Flag Post

The player who puts up a tactic should have the right to take it off as well. Waiting for the summoner to come online is not so great in some (perhaps many) cases.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JennClaire:

You only have to do half fair share to be credited on nm raid kill achievements.

Well, now I feel stupid. Thanks for correcting me. xD

Flag Post

Legacy Armor should have a proc that deals bonus damage to guild raids. More damage for every legacy item equipped.