Suggestions and Improvements page 4

698 posts

Flag Post

i think you should have the option to buy gs items for creds, but like insane amounts of creds, like 1 mil creds is the equivalent of 1 gs.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by neo14:

i think you should have the option to buy gs items for creds, but like insane amounts of creds, like 1 mil creds is the equivalent of 1 gs.

1 million credits is too low of a price. Especially considering the fact that you get major credits for attacking the Infestation raids.

 
Flag Post

Right now I was looking at the countdown of the list with my raids on it (which I can summon) and I was thinking: Oh my, still 46h left…
Therefore my suggestion to improve this game would be to shorten the summoning time of raids by 33-50%.
I believe that after loweing the countdown for stamina- and energy rechargetime, it would be the next logical thing to do.

Furthermore, I would like to see getting a few more stat-points from 100 crystals and not just 2….!

Thank you for your attention.
Razorrry

 
Flag Post

I agree with the higher level facilities cutting the wait time. When I need to what a day to get a crew member that is probably going to suck as it is isn’t really worth it. Also I wish there was some way of almost picking what you get from facilities. I’ve yet to get a teir one or two item from my communications at level 7. I’ve got so many pirate items that I might as well start my own crew. I know its random but can the chance of acquiring an item lower once you get it or the more you get it? After getting that CRANK trooper 5 days in a row gets to annoy me. I’m level 46 and have much better crew. Can we please start buying better weapons in the shop. My best main weapon is a double shotgun 4/4. I’ve carried it since I’ve started and can’t get a better one. The shop is pointless if i can randomly get better items from facilities, free. Hope you at least think about what i said and consider it useful.

EDIT: After looking at it, it appears like you should almost have to acquire all tier 4 items before you can get tier 3 and you not move back down to tier 4. I mean I’m not going to need those items anymore, except the crystals for the lab (which 100 for 2 stat points, really?). This could keep from getting useless items that are never going to be used by people after level 2.

 
Flag Post

I think alliance raids listings should be reversed where newer raids should be listed first, and older raids later. Why should you have to scroll through 20+ raids everytime you want to add a new raid? Seems ridiculously inefficient over all.

Or the option is, have raids you haven’t joined upfront, the order by oldest if you prefer to do it that way.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dcish:

I think alliance raids listings should be reversed where newer raids should be listed first, and older raids later. Why should you have to scroll through 20+ raids everytime you want to add a new raid? Seems ridiculously inefficient over all.

Or the option is, have raids you haven’t joined upfront, the order by oldest if you prefer to do it that way.

Older raids would end up being missed for one. A better possible solution could be a drop down menu for which type of raid you wanted i.e. 10/50/100 and so on, then slide to a particular boss you want.

 
Flag Post

Fully agree with dcish, reversing the order should be a very simply programming fix while you think of a cleaner solution.

 
Flag Post

Well I don’t like being the one to suggest this but this game seriously needs a way to report people for offensive behavior.

 
Flag Post

Lutharion: welcome to the internet. If you can’t handle people saying things you don’t like, don’t play here.

 
Flag Post

Lol I can put it with it It’s just when the person at hand is causing trouble for a whole community then I think something needs to be done.

 
Flag Post

OR, you could utilise the “Mute” button more effectively.

If you don’t like someone, mute / ignore them. hence, you never hear from them again.

 
Flag Post

I was just posting a “normal ragebeast” and it was down within 5-7 seconds or so.
Which is the usual. Sadly.
Hence I was thinking, that it might be a good idea to ask you, the creators of this game, if you could eventually double the hp as well as the number of people which fit into it (—> 4 million hp, 20 places)?

Sincerely,
Razorry

 
Flag Post

Player-Based Marketplace would be nice, so you could sell items to other ppl who need them and you could buy items yourself.

 
Flag Post

i agree im lvl 55 and since lvl 25 i have been needing a mischeif engine witch my brother has 5 of

 
Flag Post

check that lvl 68

 
Flag Post

Personally, I believe that a play-based marketplace would totally take the challange out of this game……!
It`s nice to finally get the item you wanted the whole time after 6,7,10 times… it`s like saving up money for something you saw in the shopping center and which you finally could afford to buy.

Therefore, I believe it would be a quick game killer and make LOTS boring very, very fast plus it would be a joykiller!

 
Flag Post

Hope there can have a tag button to tag the raids, usually forgot which raids i was attacking. I think it will be a useful function

 
Flag Post

Can the amount of credits required to heal be drastically lowered? I’m having trouble killing regular agony and ecstasy at 340hp, 500 atk, 400 def.
It costs almost 200k credits to heal up afterwards.
Theres almost nothing other than the infestation raids that provide a good amount of credits in return (other than dule, who 4shots you and gives you about half the credits required to heal)
Although thats better than eventually getting low enough to heal and only having made 1/4 of the credits required.

 
Flag Post

Player-Based Marketplace would be nice, so you could sell items to other ppl who need them and you could buy items yourself.

I Agree but only for the Golden Sun item. Since i think im not the only one with 3-4 same item who took 40 gs to buy…

 
Flag Post

What if the fair share and the optimal damage would be always written into the chatbox automatically in the moment when a raid is started?

This would dramatically make this game easier and clearer, especially to beginners.
Think about it: more beginner/community-friendly = more players = more revenue for you, the developers. ;-)

 
Flag Post

i suggest that if u log in for 8,15,23,etc days in a row the credits u get doubles or at least goes up by a certain amount

i would also like to see alliance warfare u could set it up just like a normal raid and the hp would be a combination of everyone in the alliances hp

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by razorrry:

Personally, I believe that a play-based marketplace would totally take the challange out of this game……!
It`s nice to finally get the item you wanted the whole time after 6,7,10 times… it`s like saving up money for something you saw in the shopping center and which you finally could afford to buy.

Therefore, I believe it would be a quick game killer and make LOTS boring very, very fast plus it would be a joykiller!

Yeah, and what about low level rare things? Collectors at level 400 (or something) would give a level 5 completely OP armour and weapons.

 
Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/120-legacy-of-a-thousand-suns/topics/250509-why-everything-needs-suns

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by razorrry:

What if the fair share and the optimal damage would be always written into the chatbox automatically in the moment when a raid is started?

This would dramatically make this game easier and clearer, especially to beginners.
Think about it: more beginner/community-friendly = more players = more revenue for you, the developers. ;-)

Both FS and Opt. D. are player-created concepts. There isnt any hard-coded optimal damage multiplier ingame. Those optimal multipliers arent even 100% accurate and are likely to change with further tests.

 
Flag Post

Announcement window in the Alliance is too small:

1) not enough space for info
2) people don’t notice it

Please make it bigger and more noticable (red or yellow borders etc)