Suggestions and Improvements page 7

698 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darxstar:

ways to improve raids

First.
Boss should have 2 different hp pools. Big one like now for group attack and fs for every player separately. Every player who want participate have to break trough fs (lets say its boss shield, guards on way etc) if player manage to break trough he can hit the boss and claim loot ;)

Second.
Summoner can set how many dmg 1 player can made. For eg at the beginning of the fight players are allowed to do only fs damage

after some time summoner is seeing that time is running down and he/she release all limitations and everyone enjoys slaughter & loot

Third
Summoner can set lvl range, bsi, lsi ship power whatever required to join raid. No more 300 dmg per hit on 4000M HP boss ;)

I`m personally totally against this suggestion! Why?

- The 1st one is too complicated, I prefer the way it is nowadays.
- The 2nd is completely irrealistic since high level players are in more than 100 raids (I guess I`m in 300). We surely don`t want to come back and search for the raids we hit hours ago so as to make optimal damage or even save raids then.
- The 3rd one is a good idea, exept that this would totally drive newly started players away (ragequit!!!) if on every second raid they click a message pops up which says: We are sorry, but your level is too low to participate in this raid.
I shoud add that taggers usually never (!) bother others since just very rarely the max. people count for a raid is reached. Tagging is just bad for 10 people raids!!! But it really doesn`t matter that much in other raids!

Flag Post
Originally posted by RAIN3209:

auto collect for facilities? say 75k coins and it collects all facilities however many times for 24 hours

I whole-heartedly support this idea! Most people have to go to work or school and it would come in very handy for them!
(I just fear that the devs will not adopt this great idea because they get some money from the advertisements which are shown if a player logs in… and I guess that log-ins would become less if this idea was to be realized).

Flag Post
Originally posted by razorrry:

auto collect for facilities? say 75k coins and it collects all facilities however many times for 24 hours

I whole-heartedly support this idea! Most people have to go to work or school and it would come in very handy for them!
(I just fear that the devs will not adopt this great idea because they get some money from the advertisements which are shown if a player logs in… and I guess that log-ins would become less if this idea was to be realized).

maybe they could put an advertisement in when you log in to see what you’ve claimed? this would solve that problem

Flag Post

can we have a option to hide the effect text(orange text), if we have more equip effects occurs, it is difficult to find our dmg:)

Flag Post

another idea is being able to buy golden suns with credits like 50k coins for 1 sun? if someone suggested this already sorry i didnt look through to see all suggestions

Flag Post

another idea is being able to buy golden suns with credits like 50k coins for 1 sun? if someone suggested this already sorry i didnt look through to see all suggestions

I was the first to suggest it (in the comments)but that’s okay, people rarely look at all the comments.

Flag Post

It’s a poor idea – At least at that level. If anything it should be more like 500k-1million per sun. But frankly, you need to realize this game needs to make money in order to survive and be free for everyone. As it stands Legacy of a Thousand Suns already gives out way more currency than most freemium games.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Egnar:

It’s a poor idea – At least at that level. If anything it should be more like 500k-1million per sun. But frankly, you need to realize this game needs to make money in order to survive and be free for everyone. As it stands Legacy of a Thousand Suns already gives out way more currency than most freemium games.

what you dont realize is they wouldnt be losing much money at all enough people are gonna buy gs still and if its 1 million for a gs then people would have to pay 20million plus to get any cool new items this idea that i suggested is just that an idea your shooting it down way too fast

Flag Post

Adding 50k for 1 sun is pretty bad. Me and my friends are farm crazy and have about 27.9million credits

Me: 27,900,000/50,000 = 558 Suns

Friend: 105,600,000/50,000 = 2,112

As you can see, people with ALOT of creddits can get alot of suns.

I’m actually using only 2 because I have to leave to a doctors appointment really quick.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DiablosDeAngel:

Adding 50k for 1 sun is pretty bad. Me and my friends are farm crazy and have about 27.9million credits

Me: 27,900,000/50,000 = 558 Suns

Friend: 105,600,000/50,000 = 2,112

As you can see, people with ALOT of creddits can get alot of suns.

I’m actually using only 2 because I have to leave to a doctors appointment really quick.

ok then maybe they could develop a price they thought was fair and once you buy a sun the amount raises like buy 1 for 100k the next is 250k

Flag Post

One improvement that I recommend is optimizing the asset loading of this game. There is a lag when loading artwork of any kind in this game. While not really a rating-killer, it is slightly annoying.

Flag Post
you dont realize is they wouldnt be losing much money at all enough people are gonna buy gs still and if its 1 million for a gs then people would have to pay 20million plus to get any cool new items this idea that i suggested is just that an idea your shooting it down way too fast [/quote]

Sorry, they will lose revenue – Now, if this were game that had very few ways to get free GS I’d agree with you because it gives people a way to feel what the power of GS items are. However, since LoTs already gives away tons of GS by adding in another avenue such as this it would detour 1-time buyers from making a purchase. Now, while it’s a proven fact in most Freemium games that about 75-80% of revenue comes from a very very small portion of heavy purchases this would limit that 20% as people will feel that between the level up gs, facility GS [which i got 3 times last week], and the monthly free GS on top of this new avenue that they would never need to make a purchase.

Flag Post

buying GS with credits? thats a stupid idea that will never ever happen… period! stop crying and deal with it

Flag Post

just do a couple of surveys…

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by OmarCZ:

buying GS with credits? thats a stupid idea that will never ever happen… period! stop crying and deal with it

What about Credits to Skill points? Say 1 million credits for 2 skill points. Since the top players are sitting tens to hundreds of millions of credits and have nothing to do with them, this implies the need for a credit sink; while I agree with you it should not be GS, it should be something relevant to high-level play.

Flag Post
Originally posted by phphanes:
Originally posted by OmarCZ:

What about Credits to Skill points? Say 1 million credits for 2 skill points. Since the top players are sitting tens to hundreds of millions of credits and have nothing to do with them, this implies the need for a credit sink; while I agree with you it should not be GS, it should be something relevant to high-level play.

i like this idea better as well……… but the gs would be cool

Flag Post

if higher level players need a credit sink why not a wheel of fortune where you might get bonus damage, increased stamina/energy regeneration, high level equipment or crew and a very small possibility of getting gs. like the facilities but you pay a few million credits for each roll and the more credits you pay the higher possibility of getting better stuff
and there is no limit to the amount of times you can do it. also maybe a daily/weekly lottery for all player where your level times ten thousand eg level 75 would pay 750000 credits for a ticket and the lottery gives you a chance to win something like gs or a few free expeditions

Flag Post

I love how low/mid levels care about us high level players. At the time I write this post, I’m 18th highest level (444), I have 84M credits banked and I most certainly do not need another credit sink. Why another? Because there already is one – hp refills. With my lousy 1300hp (one of lowest among high level players) it takes me over 1.1M for full hp refill, and this number increases every single level. So thank you very much, but please stop caring about my credits, current situation is just fine.

Flag Post

personnally i like the idea, i know im only level 202 but im still making a mill or so creds a day, even including refills (although i havent been using refills often, because at my lvl 1500 hp goes a long way) and i would quite like a way to earn expiditions gs ect

Flag Post

Um, why do players even need health anyway? I’ve never fully understood this, because credits are so cheap and reaching 0 hp does nothing to you. So, why not just keep at 100 hp and heal with credits each shot? Might be expensive, but price is per hp point, and any overrun damage doesn’t get counted.

Flag Post

Actually maybe 50 Million to 100 Million credits for 1 GS is a good idea.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thomas08536:

Um, why do players even need health anyway? I’ve never fully understood this, because credits are so cheap and reaching 0 hp does nothing to you. So, why not just keep at 100 hp and heal with credits each shot? Might be expensive, but price is per hp point, and any overrun damage doesn’t get counted.

You’ll need more to beat mission bosses

Flag Post

why cant i sell item from mystery pack that i hafe doppel ore trippel

Flag Post

At 3,000 credits per grenade, I could just hurl grenades at the mission boss until it dies. I’m only level 121, and already I have enough creds to get like 500 of them.